He's a phantom!...

Tech

Hi all. I'm going to be intro'ing Danny Phantom as a guest appearance in an up-and-coming episode. I'm aware of the various types of powers he's got, but I'm not sure what power level to put him at for damage and defenses. Also, how would you build his Ghostly Wail? Thanks for any help.

Hi all. I'm going to be intro'ing Danny Phantom as a guest appearance in an up-and-coming episode. I'm aware of the various types of powers he's got, but I'm not sure what power level to put him at for damage and defenses. Also, how would you build his Ghostly Wail? Thanks for any help.

This is one if those judgment calls. So how do you see him in relation to other characters in your campaign? For example because he is a teen (and maybe a guest) is his power level lower to average than your PCs? If your average level if damage is 10 DC for example then perhaps he has 8-9 DCs. Now ifbyou see him more powerful, then at example above, set him at 10 - 12 DC. This should give you a start. Post some more detaiks and we can give more specific advice. :-)

I am not familiar with source, but his power levels should be dependent on the needs of the story.  Let's face it.  Comparing super heroes from different sources is often a comparison between apples and oranges making an accurate translation nearly impossible.  For that matter, it can be difficult to determine real power levels for characters from the same universe.  The same issue occurs when comparing sci fi universes, but that would be another subject.