Strong Female Protagonist (webcomic)

Sociotard

Is anybody else following this? A quick search didn't turn up many results.

it's a webcomic about a lady with the standard Flying Brick powerset (flying comes in partway through the series). Just awesome writing.  The current arc just went in a super dark direction that really suprised me. 

Strongfemaleprotagonist.com

Well I'm going to have to check it out, I suppose.

Even though supers isn't my favorite thing, I have a real, genuine weakness for she-bricks. Particularly on those rare occasions when they actually look like bricks. Hard to find, and for some reason not really appealing to Players in general, but I really appreciate them.

Thanks for the head's up! :)

Duke

I've been reading for a while. A little over it, actually.

And now I am, too.

So.....

You know what? I've discovered this evening that it is extremely easy to make a mistaken assumption and run with it to the detriment and insult of all those about who the assumption is made. I do not wish to be one of those people. I like you folks, after all.

Suffice it to say that while I was early on very intrigued, I didn't get too far before discovering that this was not to my particular taste. Still, great amount of effort and obvious love poured into it, and until the point at which I could not continue, I very much enjoyed the mind reading character: interesting take on the idea and a well-done exploration of what it might be like to be such a person. I honestly would like to have seen more of his character.