A Thread for Random Movie Lines

Pariah

You built these weapons to destroy us. Why ? Because you are afraid of our gifts. Because we are different. Humanity has always feared that which is different. Well, I'm here to tell you, to tell the world, you're right to fear us ! We are the future ! We are the ones who will inherit this earth ! And anyone who stands in our way will suffer the same fate as these men you see before you ! Today was meant to be a display of your power. Instead, I give you a glimpse of the devastation my race can unleash upon yours ! Let this be a warning to the world. And to my mutant brothers and sisters out there, I say this: no more hiding. No more suffering. You have lived in the shadows in shame and fear for too long. Come out. Join me. Fight together in a brotherhood of our kind! A new tomorrow, that starts today !

You see at the time I was misquoted.  I never said "The Super-Man Exists, and he is American."  What I said was that "God Exists, and he is American."  Now, if you begin to begin to feel an intense and crushing feel of religious terror don't be alarmed.  That only indicates you are still sane.

Listen to me, they don't go through the door, and we don't ask why.  That's not a cost, it's a benefit.  Because we get to travel light.  Just tell me where to go and what to do when I get there.  You wanted to travel through the looking glass.  Tell me, was it more fun then miniature golf?

He had a certain naive charm, but no muscle.

Ha! I've seen it.

That's a rather tender subject. Another slice, anyone?

And crawling, on the planet's face, some insects, called the human race. Lost in time, and lost in space... and meaning.