Cardboard/Paper Wargaming Miniatures

Zeropoint

Greetings, Herodom!

I'm trying to get into miniatures gaming for cheap, because I'm poor. I'd love to be able to print and play some paper or cardstock minis of vehicles and troops. Flats would be fine. I'm especially interested in 15mm WW2 stuff, as I'm kind of considering Flames of War.

Does anyone have any links or recommendations?

When I poked around RPGNow, and typed in Free Maps, I down loaded about 25. I haven’t gone through all but some were more what I wanted than others. So I would try that and see what happens. Also I looked up blank Battletech sheets and found those online anyways the one I found at the end had cardboard flats for the mechs. 

The video I posted works just as well for WWII miniatures as it does for fantasy.

But unless it's cardboard or nothing, consider the 1/72 scale (about 20 mm) plastic miniatures from Airfix and Revell. They're fairly inexpensive, and you have a lot of selections available.

Edit: I found these cardboard miniatures on drivethrurpg. I think they're scaled to 28 mm, so you'll have to rescale them.

On 7/4/2018 at 8:13 PM, Zeropoint said:

Greetings, Herodom!

I'm trying to get into miniatures gaming for cheap, because I'm poor. I'd love to be able to print and play some paper or cardstock minis of vehicles and troops. Flats would be fine. I'm especially interested in 15mm WW2 stuff, as I'm kind of considering Flames of War.

Does anyone have any links or recommendations?

By your post I am assuming ground troops and not naval ships.

I remember having some printable WW2 stand-ups on my hard drive.  I'll see if I can find them when I get home.