Lots of record hits in combat

Tech

In our campaign, we like to keep track of the highest amount of damage a particular hero has ever done (without a perfect 3). It's fun. In Friday's game, our heroes meet the Ultimates with another member called Volcano. Tough & powerful. Blackstar decided to create a extra-dimensional portal to power himself up; a follow-up to a previous episode. It's causing gravitic ripples and this portal needs to be shut down. Naturally, the fighting starts...

In the first turn, on the first attack phase, four heroes beat their record for damage, including a new hero on her first attack. Well, it didn't stop there. On Volano's first attack, he also beat his record for damage. So, all-in-all, we had lots of best hits; actually, the most consecutive in the campaign's history I think. Surprisingly, even with all the damage going around, it took over a turn before the Ultimates decided to leave. Volcano was the only villain to get captured.

Best fairly large damage roll I ever saw...11d6.  19 Body, 58 Stun.  

I have seen a perfect 6-die roll.  And one time, a perfect triple.  3d HKA, claws.  Might've been doing a move-by.  

Roll to hit....3.  PING!

Roll damage....18.  PING!!

Roll KB....killing attack so 3 dice again.  3.  PINGPINGPINGPING!!!!!!!

GM ruled the target's head basically got taken rather cleanly off.  We weren't particularly 'nice' heroes in that game, so it fit.

One time, a hero was trying to take down a snake-man citizen that had been COIL'ed. He needed to knock him out, but didn't want to cause any serious damage. So instead of his 9d6 punch, he only hit with 5d6. Well, he almost maxed (4 6es and a 5). The 2d6 KB rolled snake eyes, so the poor guy took another 2d6 of damage that both rolled 6es. With a 2 PD and an 8 BODY, that single love-tap punch sent a guy to the critical care unit, and nearly to the morgue.

The most amount of dice I've rolled where I got all 6's was 5d6, which turned out to be 30 Stun... of NND gas attack. :D  For 10d6, I think the most I got was 55 Stun.

(And the most amount of consecutive 20's was seven natural 20's in a roll.)

It's not so much the most amount of damage I've rolled, but to see so many 'best hits' one after another in the first attack phase of a turn was "wow".