Mook Temps

Steve

Have you ever wondered how supervillains just starting out get their first minions? What does a minor master villain do when one of their agents gets sick or incapacitated right before a big job?

Mook Temps is an underworld temporary help agency that matches mooks and thugs with aspiring supervillains and short handed villain organizations. They also provide technicians for hire.

Great. If your looking for an excuse to create a low power Enimies book, this would be the excuse. The only thing you need to really lock down is who is the CEO of this illegal company, and who is the DIR (Director of Inhuman Resources, the guy who has the list of which supervillain is "in the company", and to pair up there powers with what the client needs), and the rest of the book is the 'product'.

I just kinda have Loan-a-Mook as one of the services of VIPER, if the villain in question doesn't have ties to organized crime to get them any other way. 

I figure VIPER is always recruiting and always have people on their fringes trying to get hired on. Loan-a-Mook for the mooks is basically "you do this one thing for us and do it well, then we'll think about putting you on the payroll".

So VIPER gets a cut of the action from the villain and/or perhaps a favor in return and "tries out" mooks at no particular risk to themselves.

5 hours ago, Quackhell said:

I had the Adversary Academy that trained henchman at varying levels to assign to villains and Dregslist which was another way to make contact with underlings or low powered villains to employ.

Yeah, I can imagine Dregslist works out pretty well for heroes.

Instead of a normal person meeting up with their mugger in the parking lot of a Dennys, the supervillain could meet up with the hero.

:D