Any updated write ups of Voice, from The Voice of Doom?

starblaze

There is this old forum thread updating the VOICE characters to Fifth Edition, write-ups primarily contributed by our forum colleague Enforcer84, and the long-missing Kirby. Note that they include a villain from the 3E villain book Enemies: Villainy Unbound named Lionslayer, who was specified as working for VOICE

VOICE creator Steve Perrin also posted some 4E updates and expansions to VOICE from his own campaign. They're no longer on the website, but I saved them and could Attach them to this thread if anyone's interested.

On 5/30/2022 at 9:36 AM, Lord Liaden said:

VOICE creator Steve Perrin also posted some 4E updates and expansions to VOICE from his own campaign. They're no longer on the website, but I saved them and could Attach them to this thread if anyone's interested.

16 hours ago, starblaze said:

If you could do that, it would be great.  Thank you.

I'm guessing my earlier offer is what you're referring to, 'blaze. If so, here you go.

DREAMER.doc

LUNGHUNG.rtf Lupus and Corsair.doc STEEL RAVEN.DOC

According to Steve Long, Hero Games retains the rights to the VOICE IP (or now, the owners of Cryptic Studios do). I believe he didn't want to use VOICE when DOJ Inc. took over Hero and Steve became Line Developer for the new Champions Universe. In that setting the ecological niche for "immortal Chinese master villain" is occupied by Dr. Yin Wu, who I'm pretty confident is Steve's creation.

• 4 weeks later...