City of Heroes - Online Hero Game

Dreadhawk

Re: City of Heroes - Online Hero Game

I logged on with El Diabo Rojo and found that the newspaper mission I had sitting in queue was bugged.

It said "defeat BOSS_NAME and guards" I went in and the mobs were level 35! El Diablo is 14th.

I've sent a bug report but got no answer. I waited a half hour.

That's not the only newspaper bug. When some people open up their newspaper contact they cower in fear. They can still access missions, but the animation gives the impression that they're afraid of the print media.

Daily Bugle: Threat or Menace?

You can make it work correctly by using the command

/newspaper$$em newspaper

Or you can do something like

/bind n "newspaper$$em newspaper"

The idea is to override the cower animation with the newspaper emote. Alas, I couldn't get it to work with the laptop emote; further experimentation is in order.

Attention to all Eurostar Members.!

next Tuesday, Feb 21, at 9pm CST, we will hold a meeting, and recruitment drive. Looking at the Prestige standing, several characters need promotions, and if people need help with a mission, then the team can do it as a group.

Also bring along anyone who you think would make a good member. We have plenty of space, we aren't even near the 15 member mark. Also need to make sure everyone is in SG mode so we can get plenty of prestige to build a base.

next Tuesday, Feb 21, at 9pm CST, we will hold a meeting, and recruitment drive. Looking at the Prestige standing, several characters need promotions, and if people need help with a mission, then the team can do it as a group.

Also bring along anyone who you think would make a good member. We have plenty of space, we aren't even near the 15 member mark. Also need to make sure everyone is in SG mode so we can get plenty of prestige to build a base.

Durak will be there.

9pm Central... that means 7 pm Pacific. I won't be home from work by then. But I'll see.

JG

What server is this Eurostar on? Are they City of Heroes-ified versions of the actual Eurostar' date=' or just generic villains borrowing the supergroup name? Inquiring minds want to know. And are too lazy to backtrack through the enormous thread.[/quote']

Eurostar is on Champion server (obviously) and is a mixture of both COV'ed versions of the books and home brewed villians.

KNown to be members: Durak and Feuermacher. I think at least one other. I'll get back to you.

What's Bora's power sets? They don't have Wind powers.

Actually, they sorta kinda do. Under the Defender/Controller "Storm" power pool. But those are not all wind powers. The only two "wind" powers are "Gale", which is a fairly weak cone effect good for knockback mainly. And "Hurricane", which is far more useful as a tool for denying melee attacks. The rest are more like ice and rain powers.

• 1 month later...