City of Heroes - Online Hero Game

Dreadhawk

Re: City of Heroes - Online Hero Game

Think I will fire up EQ1 and work on my High Elf Mage.

I'll miss flying around neato areas, but I can still summon. I will not miss the Issue by Issue need to respec to match the latest Dev whim. Hopefully the "bugs" get worked out and CoH/CoV becomes fun for me to play. In that event, I will return.

We're not allowed to post them here, apparently. :P

JG

Yea. Someone mentioned that over at the Cryptic site, hence my "work for it" message. I stumbled over it while trying to figure out what today's patch was for. (Not in patch notes yet, maybe later.)

Anyway, I checked it out. Looks nice. Will be good when we get the ability to upload the costumes to Icon/Facemaker and get the extra CoV bits.

The english regedit works well in XP.

Yay! The patch notes say they no longer have gate portals generate villains in accordance with the number of pets. (All 4 players in my group have masterminds and all 4 have generated insane numbers of enemies simply by being there).

On Champion, no doubt. :P

I haven't been on CoH/V for a month to recall, but there is one for CoH, and EuroStar (copies of European villians close to concept) for CoV. Both are on Champion, again.

Perhaps I should do a recruiting drive for The Black Book Society again? (This is the CoV charter for HEROphiles. No one wants in, for some reason...)

EuroStar (copies of European villians close to concept) for CoV. on Champion, again.

Contact me if you want to join Eurostar. And if you want ot create an actual Eurostar member only Durak and Feuermacher are taken as far as I know.

My handle is @psilancer

For some fubar reason' date=' the text of the patch notes will sit in your cache for months on end, but the images have to reload almost every time. Murphy's Law, I think.[/quote']

Yep. That's what threw me. I knew the image was updated, but the text was the old patch.

*shakes fist at no one in particular*

Tim:

I just made Bora on Champion.

One thing I noticed tonight is that there IS another first contact you can make on Mercy Island called Burke. So I took that one. He's still going to send you after Snakes, but things are a little different, at least.

JG

When would you like to meet to join? I have to work tomorrow night, so will be gone from 6pm to 8am. Either earlier or later will be okay.

When would you like to meet to join? I have to work tomorrow night' date=' so will be gone from 6pm to 8am. Either earlier or later will be okay.[/quote']

I'm going to bed now (3 am Pacific Time). I will be awake probably noon and will be at home til around 2 pm Thursday.

JG

Tim:

I just made Bora on Champion.

One thing I noticed tonight is that there IS another first contact you can make on Mercy Island called Burke. So I took that one. He's still going to send you after Snakes, but things are a little different, at least.

JG

They added that contact and the new temp powers with the latest patch.

Curious if one takes Burke if that means you'll always have to go to Kalinda for the cape & aura missions instead of just being able to call her.