City of Heroes - Online Hero Game

Dreadhawk

Re: City of Heroes - Online Hero Game

Has anyone tried the 'card creator' thats liked off of city of heroes main website.

Its creates some interesting 'cards' of your characters.. takes a bit of getting used to.

But Darn..those cards are BIG

http://www.geocities.com/tamashii2000/herocard.jpg

Yep I got two up so far. Even played the game a few times.

Link to Card 1

Link to Card 2

Its also weird that none of my guys will be able to be used in the first set. They will be missing either one or both powers.

• 3 weeks later...

That Toy Collector Badge is tedious to get on characters that aren't doing missions. My main CoV character got it in four days of opening up presents on her way to missions. My level 50, it's a boring run of open present, go to next, repeat. Brickstown seems to be a good zone along with Steel Canyon. Siren's Call has a lot of them, but you have to avoid the PvP then.

It took me about 3 days of doing it for my level 30. I had a nice 7 present circle going on. 200 nice presents is a lot of kliqing. By the time I was done the higher up teammates had caught up to me in Prestige. My mastermind has the level difficulty set on the second highest. Got Soldiers/Poison.

I dusted Kara off and had her run around Steel Canyon opening. I missed the Winter Lord due to WoW last year, but it was a nice experience. Got bored and went back to EQ1 and EQ2 after a while.

Still like CoV/CoH for a quick fix, but I am loving the feel of exploring Norrath in two time periods after all of these years! :D

That Toy Collector Badge is tedious to get on characters that aren't doing missions. My main CoV character got it in four days of opening up presents on her way to missions. My level 50' date=' it's a boring run of open present, go to next, repeat. Brickstown seems to be a good zone along with Steel Canyon. Siren's Call has a lot of them, but you have to avoid the PvP then.[/quote']

200! Aw crap!

I'm going to try this again. Wednesday night, at 9pm CS, Anyone who has a character in, or wanting in Eurostar, meet on Mercy Island by the Arbitor in the southern zone.

We can also decide who will design the base.

2 screenshots from my Monday play of City of Villains:

1. This is my main Brute, Fifi Fishnets, posing triumphantly on the top of the WSPDR radio tower after destroying their generator and preventing a broadcast that would have exposed the uncomfortable truth about Dr. Aeon, governor of Cap Au Diable. Just doing her part in the ongoing War on Free Speech.

2. This is an example of what it looks like when you've 'lost connection to mapserver' in the middle of a Flight action.

JG

I got way too many alts at this point' date=' but if you need a flunky to get that 20000 prestige let me know.[/quote']

Me too. I don't have room on Champion to make a member of Eurostar. But if you need a martial artist/assassin to take Scorpia's place, my mutant cat burglar/cloak-and-dagger guy One Man Crime Wave is available.

Sadly, I just canceled billing for CoH/CoV. I enjoyed the games, but I do not trust the devs any longer. I will sign up from time to time after issues are released to see if things improve, but otherwise I am back to EQ1 and EQ2 while dabbling with SWG.

Oblivion is coming! :D I can't wait for that! I have to wait, but oh how I will anticipate my return to the Empire! :D

I also have left the CoH fold, for the foreseeable future. My main reason for returning this time was to fight villains and build bases, neither of which is much fun in CoH (for me).

DDO (Dungeons & Dragons Online) comes out in February and I will be checking that one out.