Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

My cats tend to throw up most during shedding season. Giving them some kind of grease designed for passing hairballs usually clears up the problem. There are also kitty treats which contain some stuff that helps pass hairballs.

Drinking from the faucet seems like more of a solidarity thing (they like to be interested in the things you're interested in) than one having to do with taste.

Heh. We've had cats who liked to drink out of the aquarium. Not go fishing in them, just drink. Although if a young guppy took an interest in the disturbance in the water surface and swam into his mouth, he was happy for the snack....

For bettas' date=' that would make sense. Angelfish? Not so much.[/quote']

What were the wedding vows exchanged between the two Marine Biologists?

For Betta or Worse.

What was the aquatic James Bond's tagline?

Nobody does it Betta.

:D

My cats tend to throw up most during shedding season. Giving them some kind of grease designed for passing hairballs usually clears up the problem. There are also kitty treats which contain some stuff that helps pass hairballs.

It's rare that he brings up anything other than food, so I would think it's not a (usual) hairball problem.

Drinking from the faucet seems like more of a solidarity thing (they like to be interested in the things you're interested in) than one having to do with taste.

The only things I do in the shower is shower and soak in a tub of hot water to soothe my injured leg and to relax. So I'm not sure why he'd feel the need to drink from that faucet... Though he does always stay in the same room as me.

Hobbes hasn't quite got the outdoors thing down. last weekend he followed his Uncle Felix across the street (Felix moved in off the street into our place after negotiating with the Doofus Brothers, so he is quite street-savvy, but Hobbes got over there, panicked, Felix ditched him, and Hobbes didn't have the guts to cross back home. My wife had to go pick him up and physically carry him.

Hobbes is beautiful, but Not Very Bright.

Hobbes was named when very young because he was stripy.

My wife is leaning toward naming one of the new batch Roswell, because she thinks he looks like an alien. I'm lobbying against that, because I don't want to end up naming too many kittens after little towns in eastern New Mexico.