Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

Thanks. Although the problem was that when copying and pasting the info into a text document the numbers where on a seperate line rather on the same line as the handle. So effort was required (but not much) to correct it.

I reckon it should be done, every 25 or 50 default pages (15 posts per page) just so to track progress.

I didn't mean to short-change the effort, I do realize the editing issue, sorry.

Exactly. Though I would stress that the punishment would not involve floggings. No, instead violators shall be made to referee a debate between Seenar and Worldmaker.

Yeah, I'm mean and nasty.

That is indeed crueller than herding cats.
Or worse, getting between Mightybec and sheep during mating season. :angst::D

That was' date=' uh, most effective. Perhaps a little erotic for here (seriously), or it perhaps had more effect on me than others.[/quote'] I thought it was quite tame, all naughty bits were covered after all. I'm more worried that the one in black as no hand, it just dissappeard when she(or he) straighted the arm.

I thought it was quite tame' date=' all naughty bits were covered after all. I'm more worried that the one in black as no hand, it just dissappeard when she(or he) straighted the arm.[/quote']

Sometimes eroticism belies actual clothing/etc. At least I think it can/does.

I think my maturity level is higher than you anticipated. :)

To be honest, the fact that this is a HERO board is totally irrelevant to me. I'm not into comics. I'm not that into roleplaying games as a rule. I don't care about the genres or rules, especially since there isn't a forum for westerns.

If I didn't like the people here on the NGD, I wouldn't be posting at all. :)

I didn't want to derail the Reputation thread where I got this from (and hope Rach & Kara sees this)...

...but I now know what to get Rachel for Christmas -- wrap up a bloke named FREd :lol:

which led to this (see next post)...

Guest Worldmaker

Exactly. Though I would stress that the punishment would not involve floggings. No, instead violators shall be made to referee a debate between Seenar and Worldmaker.

Yeah, I'm mean and nasty.

Actually it wouldn't be mean and nasty, it would be boring and tedious, especially considering that I wouldn't show up because I don't do that anymore.

Get with the times, guys. If you're going to make snarky remarks and imply I'm some sort of troll, do it before I give up the political threads (the only place I ever got unpleasant with anyone). Making remarks like this *now* just means you haven't been paying attention.

"The Ultimate Rachel" and the "Ultimate Kara"... hmm. What would actual be in those books besides illustrations and pictures? Would it have a center fold?

No, but it would definitely have their character write-ups, and a picture created by Storn. :D

No offense, but when it comes to details on a character, I prefer Keith Curtis. You should see his sketch for Beka on The Savage Earth over on Hero Central. I prefer his finer attention to detail. Storn can do the, um, "battle" scenes.

No offense' date=' but when it comes to details on a character, I prefer Keith Curtis. You should see his sketch for Beka on The Savage Earth over on Hero Central. I prefer his finer attention to detail. Storn can do the, um, "battle" scenes.[/quote']

No offense taken. :D I just picked his name because of his thread in the Champions forum and the fact that Kara has been talking to him about a commission. :)

Honestly, I haven't seen Keith's newest stuff. Do you have a link to the sketch?

Guest Worldmaker

Can a threesome just be a fun night of sex without becoming a pain in the butt to deal with the next day?

Depends on how you like your sex.

Actually it wouldn't be mean and nasty, it would be boring and tedious, especially considering that I wouldn't show up because I don't do that anymore.

Get with the times, guys. If you're going to make snarky remarks and imply I'm some sort of troll, do it before I give up the political threads (the only place I ever got unpleasant with anyone). Making remarks like this *now* just means you haven't been paying attention.

I think you're missing the point here though I understand why. I took it more as sometihng you guys would be forced into and then the offender would be forced to watch. I think if you and Seenar were forced into such, surely it would be unpleasant - including for you guys.

I don't see any such implication of trollish activity on either of your parts in Old Man's statement. And to be fair to Old Man, too many of us here have been here at least long enough (if not longer) to get the score as to why it would be unpleasant, not because you guys are currently so engaged.

Whatever the case, I will stress that while your more "passionate" remarks in the past may have resembled the pose of a troll, we all know you are not. I'll admit in the past there was a point at which I considered you a "virtual" troll, i.e., essentially the same, but I just didn't know you quite as well then, plus you have continued to make efforts to not get too outraged or whatever by things.

However, as a final comment, I'm sorry that it was offensive and that I participated in creating that offense (as I had chimed in on OM's statement). Please accept that apology and please do understand that there was no ill intent.

No offense' date=' but when it comes to details on a character, I prefer Keith Curtis. You should see his sketch for Beka on The Savage Earth over on Hero Central. I prefer his finer attention to detail. Storn can do the, um, "battle" scenes.[/quote']

That's a neat new avatar. I like the earlier one better, but this is interesting.