Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

Sounds like an official ruling is needed... Does a broken thread continue' date=' or is it considered a sequel?[/quote']

Heh, ask Steve in the questions forum!!!

(discliaimer - I am kidding for the record, I think it'd be a nuisance post actually)

Ach! You'll have to speak up, sonny, my ears ain't what they used'ter be ...

So while my kids are watching a kid's show and I'm waiting for the pizza to arrive, I decided to check the post rates of various champ threads. You know, to see how long it will take to catch up to the others.

The next highest non-game thread, Random Musings, posted 1604 replies in 162 days. That's 9.9 replies a day.

Right above that in total replies is the Catsuit thread. With 1636 replies in 392 days, its lifetime posting rate is a not-so-impressive 4.2 per day.

The next highest non-game thread is Random About Random: 3200 replies, 161 days, 19.9 posts per day. Wow.

For grins I calculated the all-time reply count king, WAG2: 8010 replies, 154 days, 52.0 replies per day. Criminy!

So I wondered how we stacked up. As of half an hour ago we had 693 replies in 10 days, for a post rate of ... drumroll ... 69.3!

We rule!

And my pizza's here now. Ciao.

-AA

AA I was thinking of doing the saming thing...well thinking along the same lines anyway. thanks for calculating.

You should change the thread's name to "Post here or we shoot this dog".
Wow man' date=' that's like... deep and stuff... :joint:[/quote'] Nar, to really get people to view the thread use three words: Kara, Rachel, Nekkid, any order will do.

Or Mightybec's true picture -- un photoshopped.

Or "Art Director proven not to be a cat -- see inside".

That will bring people in. :):D

Why is this thread on the second page!? Must move it up or we're DOOMED - only Ben's birthday saved us, he had mercy!

Oh btw, do read that Madstone thread about supserheroes versus monster-hunters, I bumped it but my other posts are already putting it to the 2nd page. I guess I have a problem...

saw it and hope to post to it, but got assignment due really soon. I hope to find time to post my thoughts. Bottomline Monterhunter is not a genre -- but a theme.

Nar, to really get people to view the thread use three words: Kara, Rachel, Nekkid, any order will do.

Or Mightybec's true picture -- un photoshopped.

Or "Art Director proven not to be a cat -- see inside".

That will bring people in. :):D

Did you hear that there is a nekkid, unphotoshoped picture of Mightybec locked up in Rachel and Kara's firesafe? He was posed with the Art Director and his cat!

[gollum]

Do not call upon the Master! :fear:
[/gollum]

I tried posting the above but encounted this:

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters.

;)

:earth:

Do not call upon the Master! :fear:

It's like delivering bad news to Dr. Doom!!!!! (shudders)

That's right, Steve Long is the Dr. Doom of HERO! :rofl: Or as Kara might say, roflmclao - I'm sure you guys agree my ass is cute!

saw it and hope to post to it' date=' but got assignment due really soon. I hope to find time to post my thoughts. Bottomline Monterhunter is not a genre -- but a theme.[/quote']

I look forward to your entry into the discussion. :yes:

It's like delivering bad news to Dr. Doom!!!!! (shudders)

That's right, Steve Long is the Dr. Doom of HERO! :rofl: Or as Kara might say, roflmclao - I'm sure you guys agree my ass is cute!

In the old boards we decided that Steve Long was Doc Destroyer, and Mechanon. By we, I actually mean me.

Ahh yes, sleep deprivation! I know it well.

I'd tell you to sleep, but thats to cliche instead I tell you to go and drive heavy machinary.

Well, that's right in line with another thread where I've encouraged truckers to pop pills and drive 96 hours straight and people to drink and drive! (not really, but I'm sure perceive that as the sole - ack, I can't make sentences (ooh, that came out "I can't make senses" at first, that's cool!) - anyway, starting over ---- not really, but I'm sure some perceive it that way)

In the old boards we decided that Steve Long was Doc Destroyer' date=' and Mechanon. By we, I actually mean me.[/quote']

That's cool. In fact one could even take that as a philosophical attack on 5th edition! Not saying you intended as such, but it's fun to take an innocent statement and assign it a contextually grand philosophical statement.

Hey, Rage, is your "native" speaking pattern hardcore regional accent, and from your various performance studies, can you or do you otherwise normally speak in a slightly more clear and if you'll pardon the term "generic" English way?

Did you hear that there is a nekkid' date=' unphotoshoped picture of Mightybec locked up in Rachel and Kara's firesafe? He was posed with the Art Director and his cat![/quote']

Between this and your gerbil question... I don't want to know.

Well' date=' that's right in line with another thread where I've encouraged truckers to pop pills and drive 96 hours straight and people to drink and drive! (not really, but I'm sure perceive that as the sole - ack, I can't make sentences (ooh, that came out "I can't make senses" at first, that's cool!) - anyway, starting over ---- not really, but I'm sure some perceive it that way)[/quote']

What!? Misinterpetation! never!

When mentioning the Socratic Method in another thread' date=' I Googled it and found this article.

I have to tell you, I was smiling the whole time I was reading that article. I was a computer teacher for about 7 years, and used to have to teach TCP/IP as one of the classes, and was continually amazed at how so many adults didn't understand our numbering system and how it worked.

I found that I had to re-teach them how to count. I used a method very similar to the one used in the article. Thank you very much for posting that link!

I really wish you hadn't said that. I wanted to slap all of the Seinfield characters except Kramer, and that is mostly because I don't like abusing the mentally ill. In the few episodes I watched they were a bunch of useless wastes of space and air. Elaine was relatively good looking, but her personality... Kramer was funny. that and the episode where Jerry's car was stolen and finally recovered was funny.

Those are the best two things I can say about the show.

I missed AA's messge there, that's cool!

This thread is like Sienfeld - Sienfeld, a show about nothing, Longest Running Thread EVER, a thread about nothing. :May we rival Seinfeld in quality as threads go! :)

I really wish you hadn't said that. I wanted to slap all of the Seinfield characters except Kramer, and that is mostly because I don't like abusing the mentally ill. In the few episodes I watched they were a bunch of useless wastes of space and air. Elaine was relatively good looking, but her personality... Kramer was funny. that and the episode where Jerry's car was stolen and finally recovered was funny.

Those are the best two things I can say about the show.

I couldn't watch the show because of George. :(