Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

Mmmm' date=' carrot cake with cream cheese frosting (that's why the carrot part is tolerable) with Mountain Dew, that's a breakfast fit for a king! :king: (Or a breakfast fit for Hyper-Man anyway!) :thumbup:[/quote']

Hey! get out of my fridge!! I was saving that for the election party!! :tonguewav:weep::snicker:

Mmmmm. Carrot Cake. Zornwil' date=' have you tried Jenn's version?[/quote']

I'm not sure, I have a bad "food memory". I'm sure it'd be good. No, wait, I bet it's not, she can cook it to prove the point but I'm sure she can't sway me... :whistle:

I have no idea what you're talking about, I'm afraid to admit.

(feels pop culture knowledge reduced by 3 notches...)

Don't worry, you would have no reason to get the reference, unless you had small children. (You're experiencing the same feeling I get when someone on the net makes an anime reference, which is only about, oh, every 3 or 4 nanoseconds.)

(Btw, Blue's Clues is a kid's show whose only non-animated character is a guy named Steve, who invariably wears the same shirt with horizontal green stripes.)

-AA

Don't worry, you would have no reason to get the reference, unless you had small children. (You're experiencing the same feeling I get when someone on the net makes an anime reference, which is only about, oh, every 3 or 4 nanoseconds.)

(Btw, Blue's Clues is a kid's show whose only non-animated character is a guy named Steve, who invariably wears the same shirt with horizontal green stripes.)

-AA

Ah, thanks, and it's vaguely familiar now that you mention it in more detail, from other parents' references. And anime I'm not up on either, it's not an interest that holds me. I've seen Dragonball Z and the like on the Cartoon Network and rarely can I sit through them. Probably a left-over influence from Speed Racer that I watched as a kid but hated, just watched it mainly due to a "friend" (whose only reason for being a friend was I had cable and he'd come over to see it).

-AA

Null is a hybrid character derived from Chii and Gally. :eg:

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

I'm bored. Can't you tell?

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Can't help' date=' I'm off to shower and go into work in a bit, and try to get out early and get some sleep before people are over tonight.[/quote']

What's this thing you mention called "work"? :confused:

The pin on my good ball marker broke Saturday. How the heck does that happen?

Hey has anyone read a book about a self-absorbed guy who starts off musing on why one of his shoelaces seems to break before the other? It starts there and follows his thinking throughout the day, it's all minutiae, nothing exciting happens, but it's quite quite interesting, very realistic and a reflection on how we mentally spend our day often.

Your quote, for I think an obvious reason per my description, reminded me of that. As to your question - did you break it? :D

Yes, I broke it. I went to mark my ball and used it, noticed it wasn't seated well, went to adjust it and found that the pin had broken off from the flat head. It was part of a ball marker/divot tool set that was given to me many years ago. Now I'll have to get another. I mean, it is a little thing, but I've just never had that happen before and it struck me as odd.