Longest Running Thread EVER

Well, parking enforcement is (almost invariably) the most small-minded, self-important, intolerant, savagely hierarchical office on most US college campuses. They are the epitome of Lawful Evil. I have fantasies of seeing meter-reader scooters engulfed in a fireball when hit by a rocket-propelled grenade (or something larger).

The parking situation at my alma mater, where I'm assisting with a summer chemistry program, is a nightmare. The parking lot at the chemistry building is currently a construction zone until they finish the new law building. Thank the maker for light rail.

Can someone draw two sin waves (like picture, bottom two).  The top one has to be high frequency than the bottom one, with a line going through the midpoint. 

Basically like imagine without the labels and numbers, but the higher frequency wave above the lower frequency wave. Searching Google is not getting the image I'm looking for. Image below is closest I've come.

sine-variations.png

Cherie Priest: Just misread a TV listing on @Syfy as MONTY PYTHON VS. GATOROID and now I'm all sad because that isn't a thing, and I can't watch it.

(https://twitter.com/cmpriest/status/493109394830540800)

Blaine Stuart: @cmpriest @wilw @Syfy and I misread that tweet as MONTY PYTHON vs GATORADE and was really disappointed.

(https://twitter.com/Blaine_Stuart/status/493111665286594560)