The cranky thread

Hermit

Re: The cranky thread

So out of the goodness of my heart' date=' I taught her how to take digital pictures and post stuff on eBay. She will make more money than she's ever seen in her life once this s*** is out of the house.[/quote']

Why does this sound suspicously like you've taught your mom how to sell naughty pictures of herself on the net?

Or did you mean to say that she will HAVE more money than she's ever seen in her life?

Doc

Rum-pa-pum-pum. *sob*

Be thankful you're not at our house. Kara is the Spirit of Christmas. A woman who really cares nothing for music, she plays Christmas carols continuously.

The only break I get is in my car on the way to and from work, and the rare occasion I can actually spend time in my office.

How can you keep from killing her?

Oh, that's right, she's Supergirl. Never mind.

lol I've learned to live with her little oddities.

That, and if I get too ticked off, I just beat the living crap out of the heavy bag. :) I'm getting to where I pack a pretty good punch.

Would you like some samples of Kryptonite? Just enough to weaken her...

Doc

I have all the Kryptonite safely locked away. ;) I have a stronger weapon.

She has a higher sex drive than I do.

Hell, she has a stronger sex drive than most nations.

If there is a God or Goddess or pantheon, and he/she/it/they are listening, may the District Manager of AIMCO Properties be struck by lightning if he or she doesn't have Cox Digital Phone Service set up for our building by the end of January.

DocMan's wife came up with the safest most creative curse I've ever head of...

"May you get what's comming to you... sooner!"

*Starting rant*

The stupid bimbo that is my ex-girlfriend's mother told her that she couldn't date me becase we are both girls, and in a very un-teenager fashion my ex listened to her not wanting to mess things up with her mother because they had been on shaky ground already in the trust department, but really... Stupid upstanding Christian virtues it wasn't like I was doing drugs and trying to get her do them. On top of it all her mother had liked me until the bimbo found I was bi-sexual, her liking me seems to have been the only thing to save me from being entirely banned from her apartment instead of not allowed to spend the night anymore...ARGH!!!

*End rant*

*breathes deeply* Okay I feel better now that I've gotten that out. I understand why Rachelle choose to break up with me instead of disobey her mother, but it still hurts. :( I had a few days of bliss I knew it had to end soon, I just never expected it this soon...heck i was expecting at least a good make out session first :rolleyes:

Thank you anyone who listened even the amused one, gets upset occasionally.

~Amused

Sorry to hear this. You're to be admired for being so sexually aware and honest for your age. I know it's trite but...things will work out. Well, they'll be worse, too, in the future, at the same time. Life's a rich pageant. Or a bag of dung. Well a rich pageant buried in a bag of dung. Huh, I guess I'm not the best person to try to cheer you up...

but life does get better than it is at your age, in my opinion.

Amused...

What Zornwill said. Just take a look at all the folks hitting on your mom and Michelle. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, and those beholders will find beauty in places you never thought to look before. And, when you are an adult, should you only have just a fraction of the wit and smarts you are showing now... you will still have more going for you than 90% of the other ladies out there.

Living well is the best revenge :eg:

Amused...

What Zornwill said. Just take a look at all the folks hitting on your mom and Michelle. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, and those beholders will find beauty in places you never thought to look before. And, when you are an adult, should you only have just a fraction of the wit and smarts you are showing now... you will still have more going for you than 90% of the other ladies out there.

Living well is the best revenge :eg:

Thanks to the both of you for trying to cheer me up ( But I swear me and that girl were going places....now it's all shattered lying at my feet like broken glass....*sniff*..... LMAO)

I know it's going to get better (it better because I plan to be famous ;) ) but it still hurts now. I'll get over it. :straight:

~Amused~

Guest Skaramine

Naah' date=' ain't all that bad. You might qualify as an Australopithecine, though.[/quote']

Dude! I get to hang out with Lee Majors in the Pacific Northwest! :rockon:

Guest Skaramine

*Starting rant*

The stupid bimbo that is my ex-girlfriend's mother told her that she couldn't date me becase we are both girls, and in a very un-teenager fashion my ex listened to her not wanting to mess things up with her mother because they had been on shaky ground already in the trust department, but really...

I'm sorry to hear that, Chrissy. I hate when parents get in the way of true love too. I sympathize.

Stupid upstanding Christian virtues it wasn't like I was doing drugs and trying to get her do them.

Unfortunately, not all Christians are as non-homophobic as me and several thousands of others. You wouldn't be from Ohio, wouldja?

On top of it all her mother had liked me until the bimbo found I was bi-sexual, her liking me seems to have been the only thing to save me from being entirely banned from her apartment instead of not allowed to spend the night anymore...ARGH!!!

*End rant*

Time to hook her up with Mightybec.

*breathes deeply* Okay I feel better now that I've gotten that out. I understand why Rachelle choose to break up with me instead of disobey her mother' date=' but it still hurts. :( I had a few days of bliss I knew it had to end soon, I just never expected it this soon...heck i was expecting at least a good make out session first :rolleyes: [/quote']

Ouch. Just don't wait as long as I did. I was 25, nearly 26, when I first experienced a really good makeout session... and lost my virginity. Yuch.

But... do wait until at least 18 for that.

So, when can I pencil you into my calender?

Thank you anyone who listened even the amused one' date=' gets upset occasionally.~Amused[/quote']

You're welcome. That's what we're here for.

*Starting rant*

The stupid bimbo that is my ex-girlfriend's mother told her that she couldn't date me becase we are both girls, and in a very un-teenager fashion my ex listened to her not wanting to mess things up with her mother because they had been on shaky ground already in the trust department, but really... Stupid upstanding Christian virtues it wasn't like I was doing drugs and trying to get her do them. On top of it all her mother had liked me until the bimbo found I was bi-sexual, her liking me seems to have been the only thing to save me from being entirely banned from her apartment instead of not allowed to spend the night anymore...ARGH!!!

*End rant*

*breathes deeply* Okay I feel better now that I've gotten that out. I understand why Rachelle choose to break up with me instead of disobey her mother, but it still hurts. I had a few days of bliss I knew it had to end soon, I just never expected it this soon...heck i was expecting at least a good make out session first

Thank you anyone who listened even the amused one, gets upset occasionally.

~Amused

Oh, man, no one tells me ANYTHING!

Sorry to hear it, kiddo. Should I take back every nice thing I said about her?

Ha, better yet, tell Rachelle's mom that you took her over to your godparents' house, and if she thinks you're weird/wrong/whatever, she should meet US and see what you exposed her daughter to! :D

Sorry, trying to make you laugh. There's nothing more aggravating than running into an idiot who's just as determined to mess up your life as they are their own, is there?

Two words, sweetie. F*** her.

Michelle

aka

Samuraiko