The Crazy8!

steriaca

Basicly, the Crazy8 are a floating team of roberie minded supervilians who don't mind killing to get what thay want. What I need are some name ideals for some of the members.

"Metalhead": A minor "brick" type who has a questnite plate in his head. His brain is also damaged...he can't remember his past, and can feal no pain. Slightly inspiered by the Marvel villian Hamerhead.

"Sticky Fingers": A woman who's right hand has been replaced with some sort of hand-shaped thing made of plastic and sticky reasion. She can extend it sorta like a whip.

"Fold": A scientest who gained the ability to teleport when an alien stardrive exploded.

Shrapnel: Can condence and 'toss' material in the enviroment (air, water, even the void of space). Is not a part of the 'name me' question (I like the name, and will keep it).

I also need ideals for two other members (I know that counts as six, not eight, but like I said, there is two 'floating member' spaces for people who's powers thay need for one job, or people who want to lhier and lead them on a job by job bases). Any ideals?

Re: The Crazy8!

Mad Max (or other M name): A sociopathic martial artist.

Screwball: A brick with drills for a head or hands or feet (take your pick) who tunnels.

Moonstruck: A mentally disturbed mentalist with the power to instill hysteria and paranoia in her targets.

Consperacy: A mutant who can duplicate himself. Each version would have a Physhic Bond with all the others, plus Teamwork and possibly Skill Levels only usable within a certain range of each other.

The Touched: A truly disturbed person who's prone to maniacle cackeling. He's strong and fast and tough (possibly the most powerful in the group) but is obsessive compulsive, and will pick a single goal to which he will accomplish, and will only push other out of his way rather than stand and fight them. Though he can't fly himself, he likes to pick on supers who can.

That's all I can think of for now. I might be going to weird party tonight, so I might have more ideas when I get back in the morning...

"Double Up": Psychic powers enable him to create multiple doppelgangers.

"Freeze": Temporarily freezes time by means of a device he stole from an eccentric scientist.

"Pipistrelle": Wears a bat costume with glider wings and uses a number of minor gadgets attached to a harness.

Mad Max (or other M name): A sociopathic martial artist.

Screwball: A brick with drills for a head or hands or feet (take your pick) who tunnels.

Moonstruck: A mentally disturbed mentalist with the power to instill hysteria and paranoia in her targets.

Consperacy: A mutant who can duplicate himself. Each version would have a Physhic Bond with all the others, plus Teamwork and possibly Skill Levels only usable within a certain range of each other.

The Touched: A truly disturbed person who's prone to maniacle cackeling. He's strong and fast and tough (possibly the most powerful in the group) but is obsessive compulsive, and will pick a single goal to which he will accomplish, and will only push other out of his way rather than stand and fight them. Though he can't fly himself, he likes to pick on supers who can.

That's all I can think of for now. I might be going to weird party tonight, so I might have more ideas when I get back in the morning...

I like the train of thought that Dusty is taking the CRAZY 8. They don't all have to be lunatics, though that might be cool, but I'll stay away from mundane sounding names. METALHEAD is totally rad. It's got a dynamic ring to it. The FOLD doesn't grab me as much.

How about:

Speed Demon

Motor-Man

Wildclaw

Mad Monkey

Baron Bizarre

Pandora

Captain Coyote

Just thought of a few others...

Slapdash and Random: Identical, four foot tall twin pranksters with a psychic bond. One is a telepath with mind control, the other a powerful telekinetic. It doesn't matter which is which, as no one can tell them apart anyway.

"Metalhead": A minor "brick" type who has a questnite plate in his head. His brain is also damaged...he can't remember his past, and can feal no pain. Slightly inspiered by the Marvel villian Hamerhead.

QUOTE]

Oh. I was hoping he would be inspired by the villain who shares his name from FIGHTMAN. Of course, all of FIGHTMAN's adversaries were pretty loopy. A goldmine of silly supervillain names. And a few that don't suck.

Cool name for a team, might have to steal it ;) I have a thing for wordplays like this (I've have a hero team called The Magnificent 7, and villain teams called N*I*L*8, Hard 8 & Slaughterhouse 5).

Back on topic:

Tantrum: Spoiled kid with TK powers

Frenetic: Hyperactive Speedster (been done, I know)

Caprice: Brick with poor impluse control

OCD: The team's planner, with germ phobias and an eye for details ala TV's Monk.

Thank you eveyone, for your ideals.

I will defently be takeing Metalhead, Shrapnel, Sticky Fingers, and adding Bluebeard, Slapdash, and Random to the mix (I like the ideal of twins who nobody can figure out who is who). You note that this is only six names, and not eight. That is basicly because, like I stated before, two spots are 'left open' for whoever thay need for the job. Also note that I will be treating theas villians sorta like Marvel does with The Masters Of Evil...basicly I will add and remove members, replaceing them for a while, including new leaders.

Eventuly I should have them ready for a Digital Hero artical...when I get off my fat arsh to do so.

Thank you eveyone, for your ideals.

I will defently be takeing Metalhead, Shrapnel, Sticky Fingers, and adding Bluebeard, Slapdash, and Random to the mix (I like the ideal of twins who nobody can figure out who is who). You note that this is only six names, and not eight. That is basicly because, like I stated before, two spots are 'left open' for whoever thay need for the job. Also note that I will be treating theas villians sorta like Marvel does with The Masters Of Evil...basicly I will add and remove members, replaceing them for a while, including new leaders.

Eventuly I should have them ready for a Digital Hero artical...when I get off my fat arsh to do so.

Cool, would you need a write-up for Slapdash and Random? Or have you go that covered?

Cool' date=' would you need a write-up for Slapdash and Random? Or have you go that covered?[/quote']

Basicly I have it covered. I am planing on giveing them the ability to switch minds with each other (bought as an invisabul Teleport with the limitation "only to switch positions with brother", and a linked Teleport, Useabul By Others with the limitation "only to switch position with brother"). So it is posabul that one moment your talking to Slapdash, and the next, your talking to Random...and thay haven't even moved from where thay were standing.

Basicly I have it covered. I am planing on giveing them the ability to switch minds with each other (bought as an invisabul Teleport with the limitation "only to switch positions with brother"' date=' and a linked Teleport, Useabul By Others with the limitation "only to switch position with brother"). So it is posabul that one moment your talking to Slapdash, and the next, your talking to Random...and thay haven't even moved from where thay were standing.[/quote']

That's awesome!!!

I might have to use that for my versions. There were originaly heroes I used as handouts for cons, but after this thread I've been thinking of turning them into a villain duo.

That's awesome!!!

I might have to use that for my versions. There were originaly heroes I used as handouts for cons, but after this thread I've been thinking of turning them into a villain duo.

Thanks. I'm glad you liked that "mind switch" power.