Musings on Random Musings

Kara Zor-El

Re: Musings on Random Musings

But I really need to' date=' I don't like to leave a lot of stuff dangling when I leave for vacation.[/quote'] Where are you going?

I hear New Galapagos has a good tourist season this time of the year. Not too crowded but the prices are for the rich.

I believe I read on the PAID in FULL newsletter that New Galapagos is offering discounts to attract a better class of clientele. Should be worth pursuing.

Where are you going?

I hear New Galapagos has a good tourist season this time of the year. Not too crowded but the prices are for the rich.

I believe I read on the PAID in FULL newsletter that New Galapagos is offering discounts to attract a better class of clientele. Should be worth pursuing.

I believe he's going somewhere truly classy...Indianapolis.

Worked for me. :)

Patience . . . and hard work. Get out and mingle.

"Excuse me, are you going to be walking to your car alone, later? I'll be sitting over here watching you all night." -- Dane Cook

*hugs Log*

Stop trying so hard and you'll find the right woman...unattached and beautiful...all it takes is patience.

;):P:thumbup:

Didn't work for me in years. Ho hum.

I cordially disagree. This is going to sound brutal, but that's exactly the type of thinking that's guaranteed to continue cutting the tail off a centimeter at a time.

Disappear for three days without warning, then pop up again. Have a story prepared, of course. If she pounces on you when you get back, says she was worried, demands a story, maybe there's something there. But if the reaction is Oh-hi-haven't-seen-you-awhile, then yes, you've been living in a dreamworld. In that case it's time to cut your losses and go back to the slush pile.

If that latter thought is too painful to contemplate, then you are living in a dreamworld, and you're in much deeper trouble than you're willing to admit.

Realizing that everyone has a different approach on this matter .... I have to say this sounds like a horrible idea and fits into the "playing games" aspect of relationships that I 1) hate 2) don't buy into and 3) tell everyone avoid.

My advice: Fish or Cut Bait. But don't stay on the shore.

I'm sick. So now I won't be going to see BOC, which is almost just as well because no one could go with me.

I just wish the vomiting would stop.

Holy crap, that sucks! I'm sorry to hear that you have to miss it, and I can only imagine how sick you must be to keep you sidelined. My condolences.

If you were ten years younger I bet you'd go anyway :rockon:

Holy crap, that sucks! I'm sorry to hear that you have to miss it, and I can only imagine how sick you must be to keep you sidelined. My condolences.

If you were ten years younger I bet you'd go anyway :rockon:

Oh sure; call my rockerhood into question...:(

I'd so go too, but I have to work tomorrow as well and it'd kinda be hard to explain why I called in sick because I went to the show... I'll have to console myself by watching the DVD my brother loaned me of one of their shows a few years back.

Workshop of the Telescopes... for peering into the bedroom windows of the Reaper's Lesbian Sister...

Only to find she's a 240 pound bull dyke steroid addict, whose luxurient body hair almost but not quite conceals her tatoos.

Ah, memories.

Where are you going?

Going to GenCon.

As you say, New Galapagos has too many tourists this time of year, so I try to get out of town and leave my lackeys to take care of the meals, er, I mean tourists.

Going to GenCon.

As you say, New Galapagos has too many tourists this time of year, so I try to get out of town and leave my lackeys to take care of the meals, er, I mean tourists.

Say "hi" to the Wizard of GenCon if you see him. Maybe he will grant you a wish (or two).