Musings on Random Musings

Kara Zor-El

Re: Musings on Random Musings

Wah! I read all of Elf Only Inn, got hooked on it (cause it is brilliant), and there hasn't been a new strip since August 13th!

When will this cool online comic start up again?

http://www.elfonlyinn.net/

Mags

He's aparantly majorly stressed out, there was a 3 week "phase out" about a week before this hiatus happened.

(Loves Josh's work)

I'd tolerate that from Kara through gritted teeth. And from Rachel, Owl Wife and Mrs Starlord for example with due equanimity (they are not that much for teasing after all).

But not from you Trog face. Chicago in 2 hours. Be there.

I had a good sleep. Saw Bubba Hotep at the cinema and then home. Had an early night.

I finally got a good sleep last night.

As to Chicago, I'll be there, and after the fight, do you want to go to Atlanta and trounce on them just for fun, over beers?

Customer takes out a 3 year CD on 9/17/2001. The maturity date for the CD is 9/17/2020. This is wrong in so many ways.

My wife's birthday is on 9/17, so this caught my eye.

I have a dumb question - how is a 3-year CD having a maturity date 19 years in the future? And what did you mean was so wrong, was it that or what?

As to Chicago' date=' I'll be there, and after the fight, do you want to go to Atlanta and trounce on them just for fun, over beers?[/quote']

I've always had a hankering to destroy the Dallas Cowboys stadium and their entire organisation. And if the city of Dallas gets in the way, well that's their lookout.