20 PD 11
20 ED 14
3 SPD 8
15 REC 0
60 END 2
55 STUN 3
8" RUN42" SWIM09" LEAP0Characteristics Cost: 139

Cost Power END
10 Naturally Tough: Damage Resistance (10 PD/10 ED)
30 Amorphous semi liquid body: Physical Damage Reduction, Resistant, 50%
12 Semi liquid body: Energy Damage Reduction, Resistant, 25% (15 Active Points); Not vs fire Power loses about a fourth of its effectiveness (-1/4)
8 Big and Flexible: Stretching 2" (10 Active Points); Always Direct (-1/4) 1
20 Amorphous body: Shapeshift (Touch Group; Variety of Shapes: Any Shape) (25 Active Points); Limited Effect:Gooey Flowing effects (-1/4) 2
27 Gooey tendril: Entangle 4d6, 4 DEF (40 Active Points); No Range (-1/2) 4
78 Split into Multiple bodies: Duplication (creates 4 339-point Duplicates)
30 Lives on Toxic Waste: Life Support , Immunity: All terrestrial diseases and biowarfare agents, Immunity: All terrestrial poisons and chemical warfare agents, Self-Contained Breathing
3 Tireless and always awake: Life Support , Sleeping: Character does not sleep
Powers Cost: 218

Cost Skill
15 +3 with HTH Combat
Skills Cost: 15

Total Character Cost: 372

Val Disadvantages
25 Distinctive Features: Huge slime monster (Not Concealable; Extreme Reaction; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)
15 Enraged: In combat (Uncommon), go 11-, recover 11-
15 Physical Limitation: Nearly mindless/animal intelligence (Frequently; Greatly Impairing)
10 Physical Limitation: Needs to feed on sewage and toxic waste (Frequently; Slightly Impairing)
15 Reputation: Rampaging Monster 11- (Extreme)
10 Social Limitation: Wanted Criminal (Frequently; Minor)
15 Hunted: Teen Titans 11- (As Pow; Harshly Punish)
20 Accidental Change: To human form when knocked unconsious Always (Uncommon)

Disadvantage Points: 125

Base Points: 200

Experience Required: 47

Total Experience Available: 0

Experience Unspent: 0

Notes:Plasmus is a rampaging monster that has shown up a few times in the series. He/It is quite powerful and seems to be driven only by a desire to destroy and to consume toxic chemicals and sewage. Plasmus has proven itself able to take on the entire team, including splitting into four smaller, but almost as powerful duplicates of itself. When/If Plasmus is defeated he reverts to a normal human, an unnamed skinny fellow that seems quite horrified by his transformation in the brief moments we hear him speak since he quickly transforms into Plasmus when he is awake. Apparently he can only maintain a human form when asleep and is kept in suspended animation all the time as a result.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: TV Teen Titans Writeups

I have been looking at Ravens powers on the show and at first I though she can teleport, but it seems that it is indeed desolidfication. She has never move instantly from one spot to another but she can move through walls, floors, etc… She can grab others with her telekinesis and desolidify them or transport her whole team this way. In the episode “Final Exam†she grabbed Jinx with her telekinesis and pulled her through the ceiling, dragging he several floors up and dropping her on the roof. Raven was not even in the building but was viewing her target through Cyborg’s arm monitor. Also in the episode “Deception†she enveloped her whole team with he Telekinetic abilities and flew them through several floors to escape the crumbling Hive Academy. After seeming "Betrothed" I am positive it is desolid and not teleport.

When she loses control and gets angry she morphs into a more demonic version of herself. He powers increase and several dark energy tendrils emerge from under her cape that have stretching.

It does seem that she needs to chant her phrase to use her powers in a controlled fashion or at max power, but when she gets angry and transforms her powers increase and she never needs to speak to use them.

I have also seen her demonstrate the following powers on the show:

EB

RKA

Create force walls from small discs in front of her to a complete dome that encompassed her to stop a RKA.

Heal other of minor wounds

See through other peoples eyes

As for Robin, his boots give him super leaping abilities and extra kick damage. His Bird-a-rangs are RKA, he also uses flash bombs (metalic spheres) and little discs that explode upon contact. He can thorw the discs 3 at a time (one between each finger) if he choses. Robin and Cyborg have a team attack that involves a disc and Cyborgs sonic blaster.

Robin uses bird-a-rangs with a rope attached as a swing line, entanglement or for pulling enemies, once with Cyborg's help they pulled in a small space ship that was taking off.

I have seen Robin use his cape as a shield against attacks such as fire and and an aliens whip attack, but these were attacks he could not dodge in time. He always seems to choose dodge first if he can, so he dosen' use the cape much.

His Teen Titans communicator was also used to detects tunnels, tremmors, life signs and electronics in several episodes involving Terra.

Robin had a great motorcycle that had jump jets, rocket powered acceleration and would automatically land itself/park if he ditched it. However it was destroyed, for now anyway.

I have been looking at Ravens powers on the show and at first I though she can teleport, but it seems that it is indeed desolidfication. She has never move instantly from one spot to another but she can move through walls, floors, etc… She can grab others with her telekinesis and desolidify them or transport her whole team this way. In the episode “Final Exam†she grabbed Jinx with her telekinesis and pulled her through the ceiling, dragging he several floors up and dropping her on the roof. Raven was not even in the building but was viewing her target through Cyborg’s arm monitor. Also in the episode “Deception†she enveloped her whole team with he Telekinetic abilities and flew them through several floors to escape the crumbling Hive Academy. After seeming "Betrothed" I am positive it is desolid and not teleport.

Its possibly both. I would swear she can teleport and her special effect is she steps out of a "shadow" or rising out of the floor. There's nothing that say she can't do both, but I'd call it a special effect of Teleportation. Desolidification, UAA, etc is going to get very expensive and she never seems to use Desolid in a defensive manner, just to travel around.

When she loses control and gets angry she morphs into a more demonic version of herself. He powers increase and several dark energy tendrils emerge from under her cape that have stretching.

I balled that into her Limitation on control and the tendrils just another, more frightening manifestation of her TK. I try to keep write up as simple as possible.

I have also seen her demonstrate the following powers on the show:

EB

RKA

Create force walls from small discs in front of her to a complete dome that encompassed her to stop a RKA.

Heal other of minor wounds

See through other peoples eyes

EB and RKA I balled into her TK (TK "Punch"), gave her a Force Wall and "Darkness Block" so I think I covered that. I did forget about the Healing. Was that in episode with "Larry"? The only time I recall her "seeing threw another's eyes" was when she mentally contacted Robin when he was under the influence of Slade's neurotoxin. I called that Telepathy (with Feedback) with a Mind Scan to target (The Soul Merge and Raven Avatar powers).

I think I'll revise the write up and remove the limitation on her TK. Looking back it seems she can directly effect others with it she just doesn't seem to like to since it involves putting a little peice of her soul "inside" them. which with some characters I can't imagine would be very pleasant.

Ravens healing was used in "Final Exam" on Beast Boy' date=' but she has never used it since.[/quote']

Yes, I recall that vaguely and it was just mentioned in the later ep because Robin's broken arm was too much for her to heal. That's something else to add to Raven 2.1. Thanks :)

No problem. I would love to see a write-up on Red X, but as I said before I have not played with Champions in like 6 years so I am not familiar with the current rules. Anyone want to take a shot at him that would be great.

His current list of powers is...

Energy Blast - X Blast energy attack the explodes in a very small radius.

RKA autofire with delayed explosive - X shurikens that explode a second after impact. He usually fires these in groups of 5.

Invisibility - Seems to be costly and he never fights while invisible, possible he can only use one power at a time.

HKA - Whirling X wrist blade for both wrists.

Super Leap/Kick - Seems Robin built his super leap boots into the Red X suit since X can leap as well as Robin and kick as hard too.

Missile Deflection - He has used his X-blast to intercept Star Fires star bolts, but he bolt did over power the X-blast.

Entangle - Sticky giant X that can wrap around several enemies (Raven & BB in rhino form) if they are close to each other. This entangle can also prevent Raven from speaking, trap Star Fires arms so she cannot aim her star bolts or stick/hold BB no matter what form he takes. Red X has also used this entangle to create a wall to block pursuers.

Desolid or teleport - Creates an X pattern on a wall/object that lasts briefly but anyone can pass through while active.

Agility/Fighting - Red X seems to be as agile as Robin and possibly even a better fighter. He was several steps ahead of Robin (practically making him look like a novice) during their fights and routinely tricked poor robin into traps/security systems.

Stealth - Red X is very stealthy and can move quietly and hide in shadows well.

Talents - I would say he has some skills in defeating security systems, safe cracking, and underworld contacts. He did steal the suit from Titan's Tower with out any of them knowing.

That’s all I can think of off my head until I see his episode again.

Tonight episode, ironically was Raven focussed (and quite good IMO). Definite teleportation and Desol (Or maybe a Tunneling variant) OTOH she wasn't "herself". Her future self could teleport as well which only muddies things further. I'm getting tempted to just give her a small Magic VPP.

Red X is on list of potential write up so's Warp and Overload along with the kids of Hive Academy. It'll take awhile (I want to see the eps again) so if anyone wants to knock something out I'd love to see them.

A little off topic

I have to admit that I hate this show but my nephews and nieces (ages 6-13) love it. The best battle plan the characters come up with seems to be, "Titans: Go!" and the writers can't seem to decide if they want to produce a "cartoon" or something that adults can enjoy for the themes and plots as the style bounces around all over the place from one episode to another and even within individual episodes. The last episode the kids and I watched together involved Robin getting seriously, gruesomely beaten. I mean, really, I have never seen violence like this before in a kiddy cartoon and certainly never before on this show. But the scenes in between the sick beatings included all the usual slapstick exploding heads and flying sweatblobs. It was kind of disturbing...

Anyway, given all the cartoony aspects to this program, I'm not sure how one would go about defining power levels and so on. Goodness knows I'm hoping there won't be any JL/TT crossovers as I don't believe JL could stand the strain of the style used on TT especially given the rather dorky "fun" episodes already presented on JL this season.

Huh, I thought I had a point to make when I started writing this...

John H

Re: A little off topic

I have to admit that I hate this show but my nephews and nieces (ages 6-13) love it. The best battle plan the characters come up with seems to be, "Titans: Go!" and the writers can't seem to decide if they want to produce a "cartoon" or something that adults can enjoy for the themes and plots as the style bounces around all over the place from one episode to another and even within individual episodes. The last episode the kids and I watched together involved Robin getting seriously, gruesomely beaten. I mean, really, I have never seen violence like this before in a kiddy cartoon and certainly never before on this show. But the scenes in between the sick beatings included all the usual slapstick exploding heads and flying sweatblobs. It was kind of disturbing...

Anyway, given all the cartoony aspects to this program, I'm not sure how one would go about defining power levels and so on. Goodness knows I'm hoping there won't be any JL/TT crossovers as I don't believe JL could stand the strain of the style used on TT especially given the rather dorky "fun" episodes already presented on JL this season.

Huh, I thought I had a point to make when I started writing this...

John H

It is a kid's show. That's one of the reasons I enjoy it. Its light eye candy with just enough depth to keep it interesting. Its not "heavy" and doesn't try to be. It does have deeper moments and character interaction and development, like tonight's ep. In a way its like some anime in style, including the mood jumps and I'm big fan of most anime shows. Its an accquired tastes of course it Teen Titans is one of the my favorite shows along with JLA/JLU but they do have very different styles.

I doubt there will be cross overs. JLU is in its last season as I understand it anyway. :(

I liked today's episode too, but has this Cardiac villain been on before? I just didn't get it. That doesn't make it bad, but is the giant flying heart with suction hoses and some sort of "glamour" power for attracting children supposed to represent something? Argh!

Cool power-ups for Raven, but I guess since her color returned to normal at the end she won't be keeping the heavy powers. I think I say her vanish in that raven shadow in midair in this episode, but I forget if that was before or after the boost to her abilities.

I liked today's episode too, but has this Cardiac villain been on before? I just didn't get it. That doesn't make it bad, but is the giant flying heart with suction hoses and some sort of "glamour" power for attracting children supposed to represent something? Argh!

Yeah, what was up with Cardiac? Allot of the Titan's villains are weird but it was weirder than most. Didn't even seem to actually be "alive" or at least none of them had a problem with destroying it and I think CAK can be assumed with most of those characters.

Cool power-ups for Raven, but I guess since her color returned to normal at the end she won't be keeping the heavy powers. I think I say her vanish in that raven shadow in midair in this episode, but I forget if that was before or after the boost to her abilities.

Yep, she did. It was after her "Power up" though just like her other blatant teleporation was seen in her future self. All the incidents of teleporation that I can quickly recall in her "normal" state could arguably be desolidification. Its a real toss up.

This ep was also the first time I saw signs of attraction between Beast Boy and Raven.

slades an interesting character and very likely has....

The Greater Experience VPP: 20pt's [20 + 20 control, total: 40 Active points]

[0 phase +1,No Skill Roll +1, Only Skills -1/2]

And because he's like the batman only with armor instead of a utility belt...

Utility Armor (Multipower 30pt's, OIF -1/2) 20pt's

with about 15 to 20 points in slots.

Utility Armor (Damage Resistance 10 DEF, OIF) 6pt's

Utility Armor (Armor 6 DEF, OIF) 12pt's

Utility Armor (Power Defense 4pt's, OIF) 2pt's

Rounded Down the total cost is 100 points

that leaves him alot in major villian level points...

slap those abilities on any martial artist/Inventor and your in for a world of hurt

• 2 weeks later...

There's a lot of great character writeups in this thread. I was wondering if the writers could post the hdc files. I would love to get my hands on those without having to rewrite them.

I've been considering introducing my kids to Champions using the Teen Titans as they are their favorite supers.

Thanks in advance! :D In fact, I'll even give rep to whoever posts! :D

Cool! Thanks! I apparently gave you rep recently and it won't let me give you more yet. I'll get you some as soon as I can.

While I have you, do you have any images of the characters? If not, no biggie I'll do some hunting.

Another Teen Titans villain, enjoy

Control Freak

Player:

Val Char Cost
8 STR -2
15 DEX 15
12 CON 4
10 BODY 0
15 INT 5
12 EGO 4
12 PRE 2
8 COM -1
3/7 PD 1
2/6 ED 0
3 SPD 5
4 REC 0
24 END 0
20 STUN 0
6" RUN02" SWIM01 1/2" LEAP0Characteristics Cost: 33

Cost Power END
8 Armored leather costume: Armor (4 PD/4 ED) (12 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)
5 Behold the power of Geekdom: +10 PRE (10 Active Points); Defensive Only Power loses about half of its effectiveness (-1)
55 Magical Remote Control: Summon 200-point (x4 Number Of Beings), Expanded Class of Beings: Animates local things into "monsters" Limited Group (+1/2), Amicable Slavishly Devoted (+1) (125 Active Points); OAF (-1), Limited Power: Only animates local objects Power loses about a fourth of its effectiveness (-1/4) 12
Powers Cost: 68

Cost Skill
5 KS: Movie Trivia (INT-based) 14-
7 KS: Science Fiction and Horror Triva (INT-based) 16-
15 +3 with DCV
Skills Cost: 27

Total Character Cost: 128

Val Disadvantages
5 Distinctive Features: Overweight, glasses wearing geek in a bad trek costume (Concealable; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses; Not Distinctive In Some Cultures)
5 Distinctive Features: (Easily Concealed; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)
20 Psychological Limitation: Disdains those that don't know how important his pet obession is... (Common; Total)
15 Psychological Limitation: Arrogant about his "knowledge" (Common; Strong)
10 Social Limitation: Obsessed Nerd (Frequently; Minor)

Disadvantage Points: 55

Experience Required: 0

Background: Control Freak is a single appearance villain from the Episode “Fear Itselfâ€. He’s seems to be little more than red herring to get the Titans to the video store in the opening scene of the show and is swiftly captured and never seen again in later season. Control Freak’s major motivation his obsessive desire to make sure people are “right†about his particular obsessions (horror and science fiction movies). He expresses his ire against those that don’t know with is arcane remote control which seems to be able to animate objects into “creatures†that do his bidding. He animates movie poster, video tapes and other things into fairly effective combat creatures in the course of battle. The GM should improvise creature stats to give the players a good fight, but Control Freak is no major villain.

Appearance: Control Freak looks every inch the couch potato. He’s overweight, has bad skin and wears a leather outfit vaguely reminiscent of a Klingon warrior. He stands out in a crowd, but would blend right in at say, a Star Trek convention. Control Freak is also surprisingly agile for his bulk and can move quickly.

The Puppet King

Player:

Val Char Cost
5 STR -5
12 DEX 6
13 CON 6
8 BODY -4
12 INT 2
12 EGO 4
15 PRE 5
10 COM 0
6 PD 5
5 ED 2
3 SPD 8
4 REC 0
30 END 2
20 STUN 2
6" RUN02" SWIM01" LEAP0Characteristics Cost: 33

Cost Power END
50 Animated Puppet: Life Support , Eating: Character does not eat, Immunity: All terrestrial diseases and biowarfare agents, Immunity: All terrestrial poisons and chemical warfare agents, Longevity: Immortal, Safe in High Pressure, Safe in High Radiation, Safe in Intense Cold, Safe in Intense Heat, Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum, Self-Contained Breathing, Sleeping: Character does not sleep
10 "Child sized puppet": +2 with DCV
2 Made of wood: Damage Resistance (3 PD/3 ED) (3 Active Points); Not vs Fire Power loses about a fourth of its effectiveness (-1/4)
72 Body Switch: Transform 6d6: Character into Zombie Puppet Slave (Major), Based On EGO Combat Value (Mental Defense; +1) (180 Active Points); OAF (-1), Character must be near a puppet "double" to transfer his soul into Power loses about a third of its effectiveness (-1/2) 18
17 Body Switch Targetting Ritual: Mind Scan 10d6 (50 Active Points); OAF (-1), Only to target Transform Power loses about a third of its effectiveness (-1/2), Stops Working If Mentalist Is Knocked Out (-1/4), Does Not Provide Mental Awareness (-1/4) 5
Powers Cost: 151

Cost Skill
5 PS: Puppeteer 14-
5 PS: Woodcarving (DEX-based) 13-
6 KS: Occult (INT-based) 14-
Skills Cost: 16

Total Character Cost: 200

Val Disadvantages
20 Distinctive Features: Creepy animated puppet (Not Concealable; Always Noticed and Causes Major Reaction; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)
10 Physical Limitation: Small (Frequently; Slightly Impairing)
10 Social Limitation: Obviously inhuman, no background (Frequently; Minor)
15 Physical Limitation: "Dies" if Puppet Control is destroyed (Infrequently; Fully Impairing)
15 Psychological Limitation: Arrogant (Common; Strong)
15 Psychological Limitation: Wants power and control (Common; Strong)

Disadvantage Points: 85

Base Points: 115

Experience Required: 0

Background: The Puppet King is a one shot villain that appears in the episode “Trading Placesâ€. He is an animated marionette of unknown origin with the power (apparently magical) of transferring people’s souls into small puppet duplicates while their bodies act as his servants. The Puppet King plans on using his powers to permanently take over the Teen Titans and use them as his personal army to control the city. His plans go somewhat awry and two Titans escape (in the wrong bodies) to thwart his plans. The Puppet King’s controller is destroyed in the final battle and he reverts to being a normal, inanimate puppet. He is seen in the Titan’s trophy room in a later episode, gathering dust.

Appearance: The Puppet King looks like a wooden marionette of a stylized European king, complete with a small crown. He doesn’t have strings, of course and has breathy, rather nasal voice. He tends to talk to himself and make grand speeches about his plans and power. He doesn’t seem to have fingers, but it doesn’t reduce his manual dexterity (I considered it artistic license so I have him no disadvantage for it).

Powers: The Puppet King demonstrated few powers. He is a not alive so Life Support seemed reasonable and being made of wood would make him durable. His Transform appears to work against Spirit so is based on ECV. He first needs to create a puppet replica of the target (these replicas are very detailed, but that might be a matter of pride). When the target is near the replica and relatively helpless (He transforms that Titans when they are sleeping, later when Starfire and Raven are being held, but its arguable that this is in case it takes extra time for the transform to take effect so I did not give the power a limitation) and the target’s soul leaves their bodies and enters the puppets. The body remains animate and retains all physical and presumably mental powers. It can “think†but has no free will whatsoever, doing whatever the Puppet King orders. The victims are trapped in their puppet doubles, able to speak but not move. The Transform can be healed by using the King’s controller (A marionette control with embedded colored stones or gems) to reverse the ritual, or destroying it. If the puppet bodies are destroyed the Transformation becomes permanent (plot device in my opinion). The Puppet King doesn’t seem to have to close to enact the Transformation, so I gave him a ritual to target it mentally (Mind Scan). Also, if the controller is destroyed the magic that animates the Puppet King ceases to function.

Warp

Player:

Val Char Cost
10 STR 0
15 DEX 15
18 CON 16
10 BODY 0
12 INT 2
15 EGO 10
15 PRE 5
10 COM 0
5/17 PD 3
5/17 ED 1
4 SPD 15
6 REC 0
40 END 2
30 STUN 6
6" RUN02" SWIM02" LEAP0Characteristics Cost: 75

Cost Power END
Futuristic Battlesuit, all slots: OIF (-1/2)
24 1) Armor (12 PD/12 ED) (36 Active Points)
73 2) Vortex Regulator: Extra-Dimensional Movement (Related Group of Dimensions, Any Location), Travel Through Time, x4 Increased Weight, Usable By Other (+1/4), Area Of Effect (One Hex; +1/2), Reduced Endurance 0 END (+1/2) (146 Active Points); Vortex Must stay open for additional Phase Power loses about a fourth of its effectiveness (-1/4), If Vortex regulator is damage, random effects will result Power loses about a fourth of its effectiveness (-1/4)
73 Weapon Systems: Multipower, 110-point reserve, all slots: (110 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)
7u 1) Rapid Fire Shoulder Blasters: Energy Blast 8d6 (vs. ED), Autofire (5 shots; +1/2), Reduced Endurance 0 END (+1) (100 Active Points)
5u 2) Main Energy Cannon: Energy Blast 10d6 (vs. ED), Reduced Endurance 0 END (+1/2) (75 Active Points)
7u 3) Explosive Throwing Disks: (Total: 110 Active Cost, 71 Real Cost) Shattering Throw: Missile Deflection (Arrows, Slings, Etc.), Required Hands One-Handed (+0), Ranged Full Range (+1) (20 Active Points); Will Not Work Against Heavy Missiles (-1/4) (Real Cost: 16) plus Explosive Disk: Energy Blast 9d6 (vs. PD), Explosion (+1/2), Reduced Endurance 0 END (+1/2) (90 Active Points) (Real Cost: 90)
5u 4) Cyrstal Trap System: Entangle 4d6, 4 DEF, Area Of Effect (One Hex; +1/2), Reduced Endurance 0 END (+1/2) (80 Active Points)
4u 5) Defensive Barrier: Force Wall (13 PD/13 ED), Reduced Endurance 0 END (+1/2) (97 Active Points); Self Only (-1/2), Can't move when power is employed Power loses about a third of its effectiveness (-1/2)
Powers Cost: 198

Cost Skill
3 Electronics 11-
4 KS: Current events (history) 13-
2 KS: Time Travel 11-
5 Lockpicking 13-
6 Navigation (Temporal) 13-
7 Inventor 13-
1 SS: Temporal Physics 8-
5 Security Systems 12-
9 +3 with any three maneuvers or a tight group of attacks (Battlesuit Weapons)
Skills Cost: 42

Total Character Cost: 315

Val Disadvantages
10 Physical Limitation: Suffers random changes if Vortex regulator damaged (Infrequently; Greatly Impairing)
5 Unluck: 1d6
15 Psychological Limitation: Greedy (Common; Strong)
15 Psychological Limitation: Overconfident, disdainful of "Primitives" (Common; Strong)
15 Psychological Limitation: Convinced the past cannot be changed (Common; Strong)

Disadvantage Points: 60

Experience Required: 55

Total Experience Available: 55

Background: Warp is another one shot. He’s the principle villain from the ep “How long is forever?†Warp is apparently a thief from the future who travels threw time to steal valuable artifacts. His foreknowledge of coming events makes him quite overconfident. He’s sure he will succeed because “history†says he succeeded and history cannot be changed (in his opinion) thus he is very condescending and dismissive to his opponents. Warp doesn’t come across as a very talented thief. He seems to rely on his technological superiority and gadgets, but I gave him some basic “thief†skills to round him out. Warp, for all his confidence, doesn’t seem to be very lucky. His plans are thwarted and his “Vortex regulator†damaged twice, once resulting in him and Starfire being misplaced in time with Warp turned into an old man, and finally Warp being reduced to an infant.

Appearance: Warp is a tall slim man with an arrogant face, small mustache and constant smirk. He has a cultured accent and speaks in an educated, though condescending manner. He tends to dismiss his opponents as “delaying inevitable†and fights for his goal, little more. His armor is dull yellow with black arms and legs and matching open faced helmet.

Powers: Warp uses a suit of high tech armor from 100 years in the future. It has several weapons systems and can generate a powerful defensive force field. The “Vortex Regulator†is a blue hemisphere set in the suit’s chestplate. It creates a wormhole threw time. Others can use the Wormhole and it stays open a few seconds after Warp uses it. The Regulator can be targeted in combat and if damage causes random temporal effects, such as aging Warp or sending the travelers to random locations in time. Given Warp’s misunderstanding of the nature of time travel, it doesn’t seem likely that he invented his time travel technology.

Cool! Thanks again! I'm about to take the kids on quick adventure in the next day or two. Does anyone know where I could find full body pics of the various characters from the series? All I've been able to find so far, are screen captures. I would like to make some paper minitures for the kids to use.

Cool! Thanks again! I'm about to take the kids on quick adventure in the next day or two. Does anyone know where I could find full body pics of the various characters from the series? All I've been able to find so far' date=' are screen captures. I would like to make some paper minitures for the kids to use.[/quote']

Well this is the Teen Titans site I go to when I want to look something up.

For images of the Titans themselves, I found these and these

I suggest the second link. It has individual images for each Titan.

Enjoy!

Well this is the Teen Titans site I go to when I want to look something up.

For images of the Titans themselves, I found these and these

I suggest the second link. It has individual images for each Titan.

Enjoy!

Excellent links! Thank you very much! You have been repped! :D