NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: Signs that your attempts to get tickets to the Police tour have gone horribly' date=' horribly wrong[/i'].

You end up spending your whole evening with the Police...as well as the next 3-5 years, with the possibility of time off for good behavior.

NT: Signs that your attempts to get tickets to the Police tour have gone horribly' date=' horribly wrong[/i'].

You look at your watch, and realize that it's taking a lot longer to bury the body of the former ticket holder, and that if you take the time to finish you won't be able to fit in a shower before the show.

Or, alternatively:

You wind up at the hospital, instead of the show, needing a rather unusual kind of transplant, and having to explain to the medical staff how you wound up going to the wrong kind of "scalper".

On his own' date=' with no direction home, like a complete unknown.[/quote']

He and Bob must be hanging out or something.

NT: Signs that your attempts to get tickets to the Police tour have gone horribly, horribly wrong.

You actually got the tickets.

I'm a big Police fan. I just . . . really don't want to see that show.

NT: You have been hired as Bob Dylan's translator. His first words are, per usual, "Raggul zibb droora arga gurfle", which you translate as ___________.

NT: Cross over celebrity musicians that just might work.

"Paris Hilton sings Porter Wagoner, with the defensive line of the Cincinnati Bengals doing back-up on sousaphones and accordion loudly enough you can't hear her."

NT: Cross over celebrity musicians that just might work.

"And next on Classical 89, we hear Chris Cornell and the Canadian Brass performing Verdi's Dies Irae...."

New Topic: The LAST thing I wanted to hear today was ________________.