NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: rejected advertising slogans.

Fly on a Boeing 'cos our jet engines don't fall off like the DC10 ones do.

NT: What remakes of 30s or 40s films are planned by Hollywood ? (Difficulty must be a film that is well known like Casablanca, Maltese Falcon, MGM musical etc but can be by any studio like sat Troma)

Fly on a Boeing 'cos our jet engines don't fall off like the DC10 ones do.

NT: What remakes of 30s or 40s films are planned by Hollywood ? (Difficulty must be a film that is well known like Casablanca, Maltese Falcon, MGM musical etc but can be by any studio like sat Troma)

A darker, grim noir take on Zorro.

NT: What remakes of 30s or 40s films are planned by Hollywood ? (Difficulty must be a film that is well known like Casablanca' date=' Maltese Falcon, MGM musical etc but can be by any studio like sat Troma)[/quote']

M. Night Shyamalan presents The Man (or whatever it was) Who Came to Dinner

NT: What excitement did Bolo miss while he was up north without internet?

The once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to enlarge his elbows to twice their original size for only $9.85.

NT: Subtle signs that your former college roommate is trying to cheat you out of all your money and possessions.

The once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to enlarge his elbows to twice their original size for only $9.85.

Hey, I tried that before, and all it gave me was a really nasty rash and made it burn when I... Oh, you said enlarge my elbows! Never mind!

NT: Subtle signs that your former college roommate is trying to cheat you out of all your money and possessions.

You mean, other than that Last Will and Testament he had me sign? (Wait till he finds out I left him a boot to the head...)

Blackmailing you with that special homemade video you did while you were "finding yourself"

You mean, other than that Last Will and Testament he had me sign? (Wait till he finds out I left him a boot to the head...)

Na Na