NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

New Topic:  How various supervillains would help their favorite country win the World Cup.

Talisman does her usual thing to the coaches of teams she doesn't like. It makes for ribbeting football.

NT: Someone went a little crazy with the frog-kissing and now the whole town is up to its armpits in princes! What are we going to do with them all?

NT: Someone went a little crazy with the frog-kissing and now the whole town is up to its armpits in princes! What are we going to do with them all?

Send them out to do re-enactments of the assassination of Franz Ferdinand, since the centennial of that event is three days away. I know, it should be archdukes instead of princes, but you make do with what you got.

Get them to play across the world, I mean who does not like Purple Rain by Prince

Me.  And Raspeberry Beret is held in similar derision.  (I actually had an upstairs neighbor who played Prince songs on the Hammond organ at 1 am, so you can understand my hatred of those songs.)

Get Miss Piggy to kiss them all and turn them back into frogs until she finds her Kermit.

NT: More evil ways to torment your neighbors than playing Raspberry Beret on the Hammond organ at 1 am.

NT: More evil ways to torment your neighbors than playing Raspberry Beret on the Hammond organ at 1 am.

Get a few blue & white LEDs and diffuser screens set up in hidden places in your yard so your house (or your front door, if you live in an apartment) is always surrounded by a soft blue glow that looks disturbingly like Cherenkov radiation.

Me.  And Raspeberry Beret is held in similar derision.  (I actually had an upstairs neighbor who played Prince songs on the Hammond organ at 1 am, so you can understand my hatred of those songs.)

Get Miss Piggy to kiss them all and turn them back into frogs until she finds her Kermit.

NT: More evil ways to torment your neighbors than playing Raspberry Beret on the Hammond organ at 1 am.

Play Raspberry Beret on Vuvuzela at 1 AM.

NT: Subtle signs the celebrity couple is only breaking up to advance their careers.

They have a director and film crew on-hand for the breakup, and it takes 4 takes and a script rewrite before they get it right.

NT:  Wacked-out reasons the celebrity couple is giving for their breakup.  (The more ridiculous, the better.)

New Topic: Really surprising songs featured in the upcoming season of Glee.

"Poisoning Pigeons in the Park", "Lobachevsky", "We Will All Go Together...." and other hits from the discography of Tom Lehrer.

The big show-stopper, of course, is "The Vatican Rag". "Genuflect! Genuflect! Genuflect!"

NT: Unusual ways that play is stopped at Wimbledon. Difficulty they have prepared for rain so you can't use that

Some bemused German lobs a 42-cm mortar shell into Centre Court, since today is the centennial of the assassination that triggered the First World War.

I injected nitroglycerin into the balls.

NT: Daleks vs Cybermen was a good grudgematch. What Grudgematch would you like to see?

Complications: Must involve multiple combatants fighting for a legitimate reason BUT must be from different Franchises/Intellectual Properties (Jaffa verses Wraith is a no go, but Jaffa vs HYDRA agents is okay).