Clix mod challenge

hooligan x

Re: Clix mod challenge

The picture is great. The base figure is Arsenal with Ultimate Hawkeye's bow and Wild Child's ponytail. I'll figure something out for the belt and moccasins. The mask is easy. I've always loved domino masks on superheros.

Well Just a suggerstion for Moccasins did they ever do a click of Alpha Flight's Shaman or X-Force's Warpath (Only two NA Heroes I can think of Besides Thunderbird who died many a year ago)

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to Sunday' date=' hooligan. Can't wait to see how Typhoon turned out.[/quote']

I was looking forward to Sunday too. I had ended last game on a cliff-hanger, we were going straight into combat with Vendetta and Dr. Mindkiller, and I was interested in the PC's reactions to Lillith's engagement.

Well, Nutty L got stuck at work until midnight so she couldn't bring the camera, Carlos was still in Georgia, Terror called to tell me she had been driving the wrong way down 84 and was gonna be late, and Captain Jim had his "meet the parents" dinner go way long. Oh, and the pizza guy was an hour late.

So by the time everyone got seated and found their dice, it was time to go. The result? No pics, no game, cold pizza. Damn. Next week, I hope.

Holy Crap! I just had a great idea for your quick communist. Templar' date=' I am on the case.[/quote']

Here's my idea. I'm repositioning the pose on thes fig, swaping the glove hand with one from my parts pile, and redoing the hat. A quick repaint and, TA-DA, done. Just waiting on the massive clix mail order to arrive.

I got my mess-o-clix mailorder today! Mechanon is assembled awaiting paint. Red Rocket is done. Quatra looks a bit slap-ass, but I don't have the heart to scrap four figs and start over so she's done. Seminole is almost done. If I ever get the camera over here. I'll have a buncha photos to go up.

Now I need help. Does anyone have a good pic of Jack Burton's tank top from Big Trouble in Little China? I lost my dvd case and old Jack is in final paint waiting for the design.

Here's a pic of Agent Azaroth of Oracle, a S.H.E.I.L.D.-type organization that deals with mystical threats. He got cought on the wrong side of the portal after Hell's invasion was defeated and decided to get a straight job. His partner is Remael, an angel who was laid off by Heaven.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks good as usual hooligan...just outta curiosity how are Sunburn & Seminole coming...and are you going to give Mosquito and Armordillo Man a go?

Sunburn is done. seminole should be done tomorrow. I am on vacation this week and hope to finish all figures.

I have no idea where to start with Mosquito or Armordillo. Am I to understand Mosquito is only 9 inches high? I have no idea how to get a fig to scale with the others.

Armordillo's picture is a little rough. If you just want to give me a detailed desription and let me run with it, I'll try. Is his write-up on your character thread?

I'll try new pics of Quatra, Typhoon, and some of my homegrown figs including the Amazing AMERICAN SPIDER! (I am assembling figs from random discarded bits then figuring out what to call them.)

Sunburn is done. seminole should be done tomorrow. I am on vacation this week and hope to finish all figures.

I have no idea where to start with Mosquito or Armordillo. Am I to understand Mosquito is only 9 inches high? I have no idea how to get a fig to scale with the others.

Armordillo's picture is a little rough. If you just want to give me a detailed desription and let me run with it, I'll try. Is his write-up on your character thread?

There are write ups for both Mosquito and Armordillo Man in my character thread. Yes Mosquito is that small when shrunk but if you just want to do a clix of him normal size that would be fine. That would be helpful to me as a gm so I rember what hex he is in. Yes as I said before that pic of Armordillo is over 10 years old. Reptyle was my first champs character and Armordill was my buddy John's. I lived in Florida then and thought the two made an appropriate team. Now that I want to run my own game I made them npc's and teamed up with the others. When John created him all those years ago never gave a real detailed description other than being a nine foot tall huamnoid armadillo, with some spike added on the body as seen in the pic. His skin is plated much like an armadillo's and the only thing I can recomend as a base fig would be a large brick like Hulk, Thing, Abomination...etc. I tried a while back to do a new pic for him free hand as I always envisioned him and I will look for it and if I find it I will scan it and post it.