Clix mod challenge

hooligan x

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Clix mod challenge

Thanks for the nice comments.

Reptyle is a Hypertime Batman from the waist down, Mutant Mayhem Wonderman waist up and Indyclix Sydney Savage's whip as a tail.

Medusela is two Xplosion Vipers and the cape from Critical Mass Selene (I think. It was floating around in my parts box.) The color came out perfect the first time I mixed it and I was sure I'd never get it right again.

If you want your fig, PM a shipping address and I'll send it out. Or you can come to New Haven and pick it up. We have the best pizza in the world here.

I should be done with Gaurdian tonight and will post the pics next Sunday. Any more challenges?

I might as well chime in...for the New Orliens protector of both day and night. The Damsel.

Um...considering she is wearing a dress (and a long one at that), it just might be imposable.

Anyways, artwork by Monica Chen.

Thanks for the nice comments.

Reptyle is a Hypertime Batman from the waist down, Mutant Mayhem Wonderman waist up and Indyclix Sydney Savage's whip as a tail.

Medusela is two Xplosion Vipers and the cape from Critical Mass Selene (I think. It was floating around in my parts box.) The color came out perfect the first time I mixed it and I was sure I'd never get it right again.

If you want your fig, PM a shipping address and I'll send it out. Or you can come to New Haven and pick it up. We have the best pizza in the world here.

I should be done with Gaurdian tonight and will post the pics next Sunday. Any more challenges?

While I think you did some stellar work and I have great respect for both your work and your offer....

Being born in Chicago and raised in NY, I take exception to your assertions about Pizza. ;)

While I think you did some stellar work and I have great respect for both your work and your offer....

Being born in Chicago and raised in NY, I take exception to your assertions about Pizza. ;)

It's a natural law that the farther from New Haven you get, the worst the pizza is. The reason New York pizza is so good is that it's a 90 minute drive from Wooster street. Hell, I can get a white pie with broc and garlic from http://www.roadfood.com/Reviews/Overview.aspx?RefID=526">Modern to Grand Central still warm. Chicago doesn't have pizza, they all eat cassaroles they call pizza. It's a hell of a cassarole but it ain't pizza.

Just a note of apology to the person who commisioned Fantastic Man from Storn Cook as the true player of Fantastic Man (Sorry). I was a little rushed today as I posted the last message and it kind of reads like we are the originators of Fantastic Man. We are not I just wanted to share Mike's cool Clix minature with everyone.

Just to get the ball rolling for others to share there talent.

Thanks

Challenge update: Gaurdian is complete and I will post pics on Sunday if I'm not still drunk from the parade. I have abandoned the Damsel project as the dress is just too much for my meager skills. Steriaca has stumped the chump. To get back on the horse, I'm trying to make Dr. Destroyer today.

Any more?

Oh, and nice fig Night Raven

A couple of different postings were made in Proditor's other thread that had recipies for Dr. Destoyer you might want to check out Hooligan X. otherwise, I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

Keith

P.S. Maybe I should submit some of my group's heroes for you to try your skills on. I'd convert them, but I haven't had a hell of a lot of time!

I have abandoned the Damsel project as the dress is just too much for my meager skills. Steriaca has stumped the chump.

WooHoo!

Also, BooHoo!

It is great that I found something to stump someone as skilled as Hooligan X, but saden at the same time, for The Damsel 2 will proably never be made.

The Damsel 2? What happened to The original Damsel? Well, let's just say HE had a run in with a lumber saw...head first. Sometimes it just plain hunts to have a costume of an indestructable dress. Especaly when only the dress is indestructable, not the crossdressing chemist inside. Forcently, a recently kidnaped young woman excaped and found the weapion parasol of the original The Damsel, and fought back agenst her kidnapers.

Oh, and like thay say, what starts in New Orleans, stays in New Orleans.

Steriaca.

It is great that I found something to stump someone as skilled as Hooligan X' date=' but saden at the same time, for The Damsel 2 will proably never be made.[/quote']

With some mods, you might be able to make this Reaper fig into your Damsel -- http://www.reapermini.com/gallery/2500s/2584_G (the strumpet). Use some putty to cover up that leg, put a parasol in her hand... :)

Bill.

Or you can come to New Haven and pick it up.

As a Bostonian, I heartily encourage people everywhere to come to the light and root for the Sox and Pats (though I am a DC United fan as that is where I lived when the league formed). However, I always thought that New Haven was dangerously into the Yankees portion of CT.

How have you managed to protect yourself from the Great Darkness that covers your portion of CT?

As a Bostonian, I heartily encourage people everywhere to come to the light and root for the Sox and Pats (though I am a DC United fan as that is where I lived when the league formed). However, I always thought that New Haven was dangerously into the Yankees portion of CT.

How have you managed to protect yourself from the Great Darkness that covers your portion of CT?

New Haven county is frontlines in the war against the Great Darkness. Had you been at Rudy's bar on Elm st during the last game of the ALCS you would have seen 40 sox fans drinking the blood of the blue clad minions of the Evil Empire. Some of us still can read a map and know that Connecticut is in New England. My mother tells me the first sentence I spoke was "Bobby Orr winned!"

It's never too late to join the mighty Rev Army. I'll see for you in section 143 at Gillette opening day. Look for the drunken punk rockers.

Here is the next of Medusala'a teammates. Her codename is Quatra. She is a martial arts/duplicator. She forms three identical dupes for a total of 4, hence the name. I'd like a mini for each, if that's not asking too much.

Quatra.jpg?bfjyWeCBb7qXgYFh

Woo hoo! Old Outline pose! I always liked that one.

I had all of my char pics on those old 2nd Ed templates (or modified versions of them). That was back in the "Flintstones" days before computers, downloading pics from the web, digital art programs, etc. Man, do I feel ancient. :)

Does anyone have a good formula for any of these characters:

Ultimate Nightcrawler

Ultimate Angel

Ultimate Kitty Pryde (I think she goes by Shadowcat)

Ultimate Toad

I'll think of more prolly, if you need pictures I can provide them. I can probaly put something together for Angel, but the other three are stumping me. There's got to be a teenager looking fig in a short skirt I can make into Kitty. Or a thug with long curly hair and a do-rag I can turn into Toad. But I am clueless what to do with Nightcrawler. Friggin' Heroclix had to make him the most coveted fig ever. I'm not paying fifty bucks plus to play choppy choppy.

With some mods, you might be able to make this Reaper fig into your Damsel -- http://www.reapermini.com/gallery/2500s/2584_G (the strumpet). Use some putty to cover up that leg, put a parasol in her hand... :)

Bill.

Thank you, Bill, for the sergestion. I don't modifie figs myself (basicly because my only talent is writing, and that talent is spoiled by my speling, and playing Yu-Gi-Oh!, but not profesinaly). My guess is the only thing I could not modifie on the fig would be her hair (if I tried...and my guess would be I would screw up long before I would suceed), because the hair style I origialy wanted was tight sausage curls.

Anyways, it is offical...I'm wierd.

Steriaca.