Women!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Women!

Gotta love double standards in regards to gender.

Gotta love the folk with all of the privilege griping when the shoe goes onto the other foot. It's like listening to a white males complaining about being discriminated by blacks, asians and other minorities. The funniest thing is that white males don't even realize how easy they have it in this society.

Gotta love the folk with all of the privilege griping when the shoe goes onto the other foot. It's like listening to a white males complaining about being discriminated by blacks' date=' asians and other minorities. The funniest thing is that white males don't even realize how easy they have it in this society.[/quote']

Cry me a ocean.

I am tired of this, and similar insults ("Stop oppressing me!" Oh, really? I don't recall protesting Women's Suffrage at the turn of the 20th Century) that give off a seriously reactionary vibe. Also, if you think discrimination only works one way, you have a lot of catching up to do.

By the way, nice job bringing ethnicity into the mix. Really classy.

Very nicely demonstrated why one should leave most threads dead.

Especially threads about subjects that people have such strong feelings about. Please Lock this thread!

Sorry for adding to the flammable content (or just flame). I have VERY strong feelings about this. I'll try to stay out of this thread.