I want to run a Bad Comics game

nexus

Re: I want to run a Bad Comics game

Masque would actually still work cause it can be Kewl too' date=' but aside from that, pretty much. She'd also get much more feral. have claws (and be wiling to use them) and be more of a genetically engineered assasin than a theif who was likely used as sex toy in the Viper base. And liked it. She'd also likely be grown from some more agressive and or sexual animal. A panther or mink or something. Raccoons are SO Silver age. :)[/quote']

If she was a panther or mink or something, I wouldn't call her "Masque", now would I? :straight:

If she was a panther or mink or something, I wouldn't call her "Masque", now would I? :straight:

Dude, this is a Bad Comic. We don't let such things stand in our way! But if we must go for realism, she's...a...hybrid! Yeah, she's got some raccoon DNA in there...and cobra so she can spit venom! And a sample of from a alien demoness!

Dude' date=' this is a Bad Comic. We don't let such things stand in our way! But if we must go for realism, she's...a...hybrid! Yeah, she's got some raccoon DNA in there...and cobra so she can spit venom! And a sample of from a alien demoness![/quote']

. . . . .

And here I was just going to make her into a Neo-Atlantean hybrid who teleports around and pulls big honkin' guns out of nowhere (from her pocket diemnsion...honest!).

Heh.

. . . . .

And here I was just going to make her into a Neo-Atlantean hybrid who teleports around and pulls big honkin' guns out of nowhere (from her pocket diemnsion...honest!).

Heh.

That'll work too.

Years ago I inflicted my Champs group with an Image-inspired villain group in exactly that vein. Lord, did they hate those guys! I accentuated the ambience by playing Thrill Kill Kult throughout the length of the combat - mind you, my players didn't listen to anything harder than Dead Can Dance.

Well, I thought it was funny. :)

Years ago I inflicted my Champs group with an Image-inspired villain group in exactly that vein. Lord, did they hate those guys! I accentuated the ambience by playing Thrill Kill Kult throughout the length of the combat - mind you, my players didn't listen to anything harder than Dead Can Dance.

Well, I thought it was funny. :)

Hmm, I would of been playing NIN & such. Coincidently I just started playing my xmms and Devil Bunnies started.

I want to run a game of spiky bits, huge guns, little heads and bulging muscles. Over sized breasts and under sized costumes. Names Like OverKiller, Badfist and Bloodclaw. thongs, bares arms, amno belts ad cybernetics as far as the eye can see!!!!

OK, good. I got that off my chest I feel much better.

So like, when do you want to start? I'll play!

Here's "BloodDeath The Assassin". A troubled hero who's greatest enemy is campaign-balance.

Val** Disadvantages
15** Social Limitation: Mysterious secret that will be revealed through a major X-over. NOTHING WILL EVER BE THE SAME !!! (Occasionally, Severe)*

This alone was worth the rep I just gave you. :D

This alone was worth the rep I just gave you. :D

Thanks. Initially, the character was supposed to incorporate all the elements of bad 90's characters. In rewriting him, I added the "Hiding A Horrible Secret" element (ID Crisis and Avengers Disassembled) and the "Integral Member of Various Hero Teams Even Though He's A Psychotic and Troubled Loner" element (Batman and, very oddly, Wolverine)

The one I forgot to add is "Now Accepted As A Good Guy In Spite Of Past Actions As A Sadistic Super Villain And This Will Be Embarassing For The Team Later On When He/She Switches To Being A Bad Guy Again" element (Deathstroke the Terminator, Juggernaut, Emma Frost, Mystique, Magneto and Sabre Tooth).

Macho Women with Guns had some great disads and skills

things like

Run In High Heels

Combat Genuflect

Winged Wimple

Celluar Phone which was like a favor from a militarnt religious leader

Top Heavy for a disad

there are 2 supplements to the original you dont have listed

More Excuses for Things To Kill

The Final Chapter Part 1

there was also an armor table which listed type, armor value and coverage

and under breastplate the coverage just says "Guess"

there are 2 supplements to the original you dont have listed

More Excuses for Things To Kill

The Final Chapter Part 1

I didn't list those because, to me, they weren't nearly as funny/humerous as the first ones. They felt a lot more...workmanlike, if you know what I mean.

Guest WhammeWhamme

Bay City Blues' date=' MetaChampions:The Defenders, Seeds of Change, the late New Sentinels game was crawling with it, Vanguard and the my late Aberrant game.[/quote']

So, er, in what ways would they be "Bad Comics Games"? What stylistic aspects are you borrowing?

• 4 weeks later...

Another thing almost required for Bad comics Games. Regeneration Vats, Ressurection Baths, Bacta Tanks, Healing Factors, anything to allow main characters to be reassembled after the required bloody battles. These devices are of course out of the hands of public so bystander body counts can be racked up. :)