I Give Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super Squirrel

Re: I Give Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Looks at the character posted*

*reads responses*

*remembers is a complete newb*

Sheesh, I made a character and submitted it for a game. I cringe to see what kind of red pencil marks I'm gonna get on mine...:weep:

There is a major difference between a newbie who makes honest mistakes in character design and a munchkin player who deliberately tries to bend the rules to give his character an unfair advantage. We're generally a lot gentler on new players who ask honest questions so they can do it right.

RPG is a social activity; played amongst peers. There's no reason to tolerate antisocial behavior. And deliberately making a character with bogus Limitations simply so he can have the most powerful character is being antisocial as hell.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I particularly liked that his Healing takes the Limitation for only working when the larger Power (supposedly Armor) is active when the Healing is in fact 18 Active Points higher.

Armor "Always On" as a Limitation is nice too. Since he didn't buy "Life Support: Need not eat or excrete" I can certainly see how this would be a problem. He'll be the world's fastest dead man after he starves to death inside his Always On armor.

Funniest character posting I've seen in months. Keep 'em comin', Josh! :rofl:

He didn't use the focus lim, though, and we don't know the sfx of this fancy always on armor. It sounds like he should have bought straight PD/ED and made 10 of each resistant.

I'd just ruthlessly and viscously kill the character in game. When the player said: what the hell?! I'd smile and say: don't ever hand me a construct like that again. Of course, all of my players know better at this point.

I can't speak for your game, but I generally see a big difference between honest errors by a new player and repetitive characters like the above (SS has a few prior posts about this player - it's not a new thing).

You could post your character here for some feedback too if you wanted - we're generally pretty nice.

Oh, absolutely. You'll note that the gloves didn't really come off until someone pointed out that Squirrel had had issues like this before. And, frankly, a true newb very likely wouldn't be able to come up with something this spectacular. We've been throwing it around as a possibility, mostly to cover our butts, but I don't think any of the really negative comments were made under any assumption other than that it was an experienced rules-diddler being criticized.

I don't think you have to fear the Inquisition, Scifi_Toughguy.

Scifi_Toughguy, as several others here have said, there is a difference between honest mistakes and deliberate descent into blatant munchkinism. (Though the character SS posted isn't really that, either, because a true munchkin wouldn't have left so many "holes" in the build to make the character ineffective [8- Activation on main power] or vulnerable to death [the 'Healing' build].)

If you want to put your character up here for constructive criticism and helpful suggestions, I don't think you'll be disappointed. And be sure to also post any rules the GM laid down for you (campaign limits on Active points, that sort of thing.)

Oh, and one more thing...if some advice given here for your character ends up getting rejected by the GM, that doesn't mean you got bad advice; it means that, for whatever reason, that build/construct wouldn't fit in your GM's game, and not being inside his head we couldn't know that in advance. ;)

You know, Super Squirrel, I don't think I would have a problem with letting this character be used as written, after all.

As long as he didn't mind being renamed "The Plow".

Based on what he has put together, whenever he uses his 'running', he must be "in contact with a surface".

And he is doing 39 d6 of "Side Effect" damage to his 'environment', which would include the 'surface' he is 'running' on.

Which means that, based on the Breaking things rules on 5th Ed. p 302-304, he is creating a man-sized hole with every step he takes!

If you count the surface of the Earth as a 'Wall' for purposes of this calculation he is doing way more damage than that!

And remember that according to the 'Side Effect' rules, the targets of 'Side Effect' Damage get no Defense, you just count up how much BODY he is doing.

In order to keep 'running' he must stay in contact with a surface which means he could end up doing massive property damage just running around.

Since he is 'Totally Honest', 'Must Protect Innocents', and is 'Easy to Find' he would surely confess to doing the damage and turn himself in to protect the public.

Maybe in thirty years or so, after the government is finished 'studying' him, he may have enough control of his powers to be a useful member of society.

Right now he is more dangerous than Cyclops with no Ruby Quartz and a compulsive blink.

KA.

That's my thought. And he won't even have to make an "attack" roll for the side effect to work. Sheesh.

Since it's a limitation, for every bit of damage he does to a villian has to limit him in some way.

Based on the power, I think a building would fall on him after having it's supports destroyed by him running by. I think the building should have a knife factory on the top floor.

I just noticed another thigh-slapper:

Since he didn't buy the Healing to 0 END Persistant, how will it work if he's not conscious? More importantly, how will it Resurrect him if he's dead? You can't use Powers that cost END when you've shuffled off this mortal coil.

And I'm still trying to figure out how having 7d6 Luck Always On is a bad thing and hence worthy of a Limitation? :nonp:

Good catch on the Healing. Resurrection is only available when bought as Regen.

Always On Luck? He's constantly tripping over pots of gold left by leprechauns?

With 7d6, I don't think that's what would happen.

As I saw happen years ago in an Amber campaign, too much good luck can be a "bad" thing, from a player's perspective.

He gets arrested and locked up for some minor charge, though later released when it's revealed it was a mistake. In the mean time, an incredibly dangerous fight took place that ended up with several team members in the hospital. Gee, wasn't it lucky for him that he was tied up with the police, and so didn't get hurt? :rolleyes:

That is the sort of effect you get with an overdose of "luck"...

Well here goes. Built with no rule books and just the demo version of the Hero Designer soft ware. (Yeah I'm THAT new.)

Background: (sorry for typos, I haven't spell checked it and saved it)

"I was like you, once." The beast rasped. "Normal... human..."

We were all that way once. None of us wanted to be down here skulking in the recesses of humanity, hiding from the rest of the world, cobbling together what food and clothing we could.

Jim over there was in the army. Sue was a secretary. Heck, I used to do security work part time. But this? We had to hear this.

The beast never spoke before. It let you know it was there, sure. The noises made while chasing down its food, grunting, and even the occasional roar would float from the tunnels and accessways we came to know as its territory. We just thought it was another one of those strange occurances everyone else reads about in the newspaper the next day.

It had even saved our little community a few times. Before the beast, we would get raided periodically and people would end up missing, robed weirdos, nuts with guns of some sort, young punks in some sort of gangs looking for a good time.

Thats why we left it alone. Maybe thats why Jim left some beef jerky for it. Maybe thats why it hung around. All I know is that we had some sort of working relationship. Cigarettes and other 'luxury' items were sometimes found in place of the the stuff we would leave for it.

One day it was sitting in the tunnel opening to it's territory. Just plopped right down like any man would sit, if that man were scaly, green and had a tail. Anyway, it was holding little Kimmy's dolly in its massive, clawed hands. The beast had saved her mom from some goons a few days before and she put the doll in the spot where our little trades usually took place.

Thats when it spoke. Everyone's head whipped around like they had just heard the crunching of metal and the breaking of glass down the street. The only sound heard was the gurgling of the waste water as it channeled through the area we called home.

"I had two little girls." It said, focused on the doll. It was hard to understand at first, you could see it trying to wrap its mouth around the words. "A life..." I don't think anyone even breathed while it gushed, little Kimmy didn't even fidget.

"I was an accountant in a law firm. I had a wife, a house, a family. I had a good life." Its deep, raspy voice scratched and scraped its way out of the beast's throat and its teeth gleamed as the light from our fire danced across its face. It stopped. It continued to stare at the doll.

Jim was in the army, he had more guts and less sense than most, so it figured he would be the one who said anything. "How'd you end up like this?" He asked.

"I found my wife in our bed with one of the partners of the firm. They had met at a work party my first year on the job and had been having an affair ever since. I had been too in love to see it. There was a separation and a messy divorce. I lost everything." I don't know what anyone expected. I mean, it was a giant talking lizard, as if that wasn't weird enough.

"Everywhere I turned for work I was stonewalled. It was a big firm, they must have had connections everywhere. I had lost everything I worked so hard to build. I went out of my mind. I turned to the bottle and eventually the dealer to cope. I had no money, and no job and was a horrible crook. I owed, a lot." Now that part sounded familiar. There were a lot of people in our little group who had similar experiences. The next part would make your skin crawl.

"Eventually my dealer wrote me off, gave me some bad stuff. When I woke up, I was in some sort of lab. There were lots of doctor and scientist types. I don't know exactly what they were doing to me but there were big machines they put me in, needles, chemical baths and a lot of pain. Who knows how long it went on, there were no clocks and no windows.

I must not have passed some sort of test. I remember hearing the word termination and they injected me with one last syringe and the blackness returned. When I came to the second time, I had washed onto a beach. My body was on fire. I crawled to what shelter I could find. The burning was accompanied by intense itching. If you've ever had to wear a cast you'll know what I mean. I couldn't stop. I did it till I bled. The more I scratched the more I bled. Then I made a horrific discovery. Underneath the blood was green, scaly skin. I spent the next excruciating days and weeks changing into... this."

I think Sue retched. Kimmy's mom had covered her ears a while ago. We knew we were hard luck cases, but this was one of the most twisted stories we'd ever heard. Not even Jim had something to say at that point.

The beast just remained seated there, in silence for a while longer. It stroked the hair on the doll's head, stood up to it's imposing height and returned the toy to Kimmy. I was impressed, she didn't cry or even move. Once the doll was back where it belonged, it retreated into it's territory once more, disappearing into the dark, mist shrouded tunnel.

Value Char Base Cost Total Roll Notes

35 STR 10 25 35 16 7d6 END 3

20 DEX 10 30 20 13 O/DCV 7

20 CON 10 20 20 13

20 BODY 10 20 20 13

12 INT 10 2 12 11 PER 11

8 EGO 10 -4 8 11 ECV 3

15 PRE 10 5 15 12 3d6

6 COM 10 -2 6 10

16 PD 7 9 16/41 16/41 PD (0/25 rPD)

15 ED 4 11 15/30 15/30 ED (0/15 rED)

5 SPD 3 20 5 3,5,8,10,12

16 REC 11 10 16

30 END 40 -5 30

48 STUN 48 0 48

6 Running 6 0 6 END 1

8 Swimming 2 6 8 END 1

7 Leaping 7 0 7 7 forward, 3.5 upward

SKILLS

Cost Skill

3 Bureaucratics 12-

6 Computer Programming (Networks, PCs) 12-

3 Tracking Power 11-

5 Beast Brawling (+1 HTH)

5 Cramming

8 Acounting PS: Acountant 16-

3 Stealth 13-

3 Streetwise 12-

7 Survival (marine surface, Urban) 13-

3 Shadowing 11-

POWERS

Cost Power

60 Scaly Skin: Armor 25PD/15/ED

30 Claws: HTH Killing 3d6 (5d6+1 w/ STR) (45 Active points); Restrainable (-1/2) END 4

4 Tail: Extra Limbs (5 Active Points) Limited Manipulation (-1/4)

7 Regeneration: Healing Body 2d6 Can Heal Limbs (25 active points) No concious control , self only

10 Tail Slash: HTH Attack +3d6, does X 1.5 knockback (+3/4) (26 Active Points) HTH attack -1/2, extra time (delayed phase, no other actions -1/2), Restrainable (-1/2)

34 Bite: Killing Attack - HtH 4d6 (6d6+1 w/ STR) (60 Active Points), Restrainable (-1/2), no Knockback -1/4

6 Tracking w/ Smell/Taste group (10 Active Points); Requires Skill Roll (-1/2), Concentration (1/2 DCV; -1/4)

DISADVANTAGES

Cost

10 Money: Destitute

20 Distinctive features: Tail, Green and Scaly, 8' Tall, No Conceal, Always Noticed w/ Major reation, Commonly detectable

20 Pyscho Limit: prtoect innocents/helpless Common,total

15 Pyscho Limit: Hot Headed, Very Common, moderate

10 Social Limitation: Secret ID, Occasional, Major

5 Reputation: sewer homeless protector, 11-, small group only

10 Hunted: Viper 8-, (More Power, NCI, Watched)

5 Custom: 2 Daughters, Likes to keep tabs on them, watch from afar

5 Vulnerability: Mental x 1.5 STUN Uncommon

10 Hunted: Other alligator man in sewer 8-, As Powerful, Limited area, Harshly Punishment (this is for a game set in Vibora Bay)

30 Enraged: Berserk when little girl threatened (any that remind him) (uncommon) go 14-, recover 11- Berserk

10 Psycho Limit: no addictive substances (alcohol, tabacco, drugs) (common, strong)

That could be worth some in-game fun, though.

"Oh, you finally made your Activation roll? Well, that Side Effect could be harmful to you... Better roll your Luck to see if it saves you from your power working. No, you can't not roll your Luck, you can't choose it turn it off -- you bought it Always On."

With 7d6, I don't think that's what would happen.

As I saw happen years ago in an Amber campaign, too much good luck can be a "bad" thing, from a player's perspective.

He gets arrested and locked up for some minor charge, though later released when it's revealed it was a mistake. In the mean time, an incredibly dangerous fight took place that ended up with several team members in the hospital. Gee, wasn't it lucky for him that he was tied up with the police, and so didn't get hurt? :rolleyes:

That is the sort of effect you get with an overdose of "luck"...

I like it. :) I'll let him keep luck if he drops Always On.

Your Regeneration is built wrong but I don't have my book on me to tell you how. You don't say what skill roll you smell ability is built on.

Thanks. I did buy the tracking skill, I guess I just didn't say what skill. Many mistakes could be simply book keeping, I'm thinking like the skill link.

Your Regeneration is built wrong but I don't have my book on me to tell you how. You don't say what skill roll you smell ability is built on.

For Regeneration it needs Reduced Endurance (0 END), Persistent, and the Regeneration (extra time) limitation.

As is, it works fine as a Healing power that the player can't choose to activate. However, the way it's built does not mean that the power activates when the character would need it to (that would require Trigger). It means that the power activates when the GM wants it to. And that's not going to be "whenever the character is injured", nor even "whenever the character loses a limb".

Actually, that would be kind of a nasty Limitation -- if the GM sets it off every time the character gets injured, that's 2 END and a half-phase lost. Each time.

Also, I don't think 2d6 Healing is going to heal most severed limbs. Unless you keep getting your pinky or little toe severed.

Some of you may not have seen Crucial Help Needed in which Super Squirrel and the Owl introduced us to "Combat Wombat" and "Limitation Lass".
OH!

OK, life ban, no problem. You already know what this player would do if given another chance: you're looking at the character sheet.

But, since Super Squirrel is letting him play:-

- you build the character.

- you say how experience is spent.

- and you veto character actions any time you feel it's appropriate, which judging from Combat Wombat will be often.

That's not really letting the player play. But I think that the player should be life banned anyway, so that's not a serious problem.

Scifi_Toughguy, this has nothing to do with you. When I had a thought that this character sheet might have been created in naive folly, I was all inclined to kindness. The word for this guy is "recidivist".

Also, good cheese-hunting, folks! I'm sure he did intend to run past people and wipe them out with his side effect.

If you want to torture this guy before banning him, Super Squirrel, you've certainly got my vote of approval.

Regarding your Disadvantages...

5 Custom: 2 Daughters, Likes to keep tabs on them, watch from afar

Not sure why you have this listed as a Custom Disad. I'd probably write it up as either another Psych. Lim.: "Likes to watch over his daughters" (Uncommon, Moderate) for the same cost, or a Dependent NPC: Daughters 8- (Normal; Group DNPC: x2 DNPCs) for 15 pts. Frankly, even listing them as Normal is fairly generous, I'd probably consider them Incompetent unless they're at least 15 or older.

Other than that, be careful with Enraged. It's a perfectly valid Disadvantage on this type of character, but I've never liked it. The one time I built a character with Enraged and it went off, the character wound up killing someone. That was sub-optimal.

30 END 40 -5 30

POWERS

Cost Power

30 Claws: HTH Killing 3d6 (5d6+1 w/ STR) (45 Active points); Restrainable (-1/2) END 4

10 Tail Slash: HTH Attack +3d6, does X 1.5 knockback (+3/4) (26 Active Points) HTH attack -1/2, extra time (delayed phase, no other actions -1/2), Restrainable (-1/2)

34 Bite: Killing Attack - HtH 4d6 (6d6+1 w/ STR) (60 Active Points), Restrainable (-1/2), no Knockback -1/4

Here would be a real problem as a character. Your character only has 30 End, but would burn 9 End per phase using his most powerful attack, not counting any Running or Leaping used. In less than a turn, he'll keel over from exhaustion.

Also, 3 separate hand to hand attacks bought straight is very inefficient (unless you plan on using all 3 at the same time, but then End would kill you). I would suggest a multipower with 2 slots, and fold the claws/teeth into a single attack. Use the savings for some Reduced End.

50 Multipower 75 Active Restrainable (-1/2)

4 u 4d6 HKA Claws/Teeth 1/2 End (+1/4) Restrainable (-1/2) No Knockback (-1/4)

2 u +5d6 HA Tail Slap 0 End (+1/2) Restrainable (-1/2) Hand to Hand Attack (-1/2)

This costs 56 points instead of 74, and you use 6 End (including Str) for the Claws/Teeth, and 3 End (including Str) when using your 12d6 HA damage. With your 18 points savings, you can spend 9 on 1/2 End on Str, and still have 9 more to play with as you see fit (perhaps more slots on the multipower?). :)

Aren't those Linked lims actually illegal since his Armor isn't the greater power?

Not in 5th edition. A 'greater secondary' power linked to a 'lesser primary' power is a base -1/4, and he's getting an additional -1/4 for "has to use the primary power at full value". That's why the Linked is -1/2 for the Flight & Healing, and -3/4 for the Luck. The only error is in how the Disadvantage is phrased on the character sheet, the point values are technically "correct".

Okay guys, game starts in an hour. Quickly review my revision and see if I missed anything. I will have him create 40 points of disadvantages at the start of game.

Blur

Player: Wes Mattes

Val Char Cost
10 STR 0
32 DEX 66
15 CON 10
13 BODY 6
18 INT 8
10 EGO 0
15 PRE 5
17 COM 4
2/12 PD 0
3/13 ED 0
8 SPD 38
5 REC 0
30 END 0
26 STUN 0
6" RUN03" SWIM18" LEAP6Characteristics Cost: 144

Cost Power END
37 Armor (10 PD/10 ED), Hardened (+1/4) (37 Active Points) 0
36 Speedster Tricks: Variable Power Pool, 15 base + 21 control cost, Cosmic (+2) (36 Active Points)
48 Flight 10", Position Shift, x16 Noncombat, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (60 Active Points); Only In Contact With A Surface (-1/4) 0
6 Extensive Running: Flight 10" (20 Active Points); Side Effects, Side Effect occurs automatically whenever Power is used (Side Effect only affects the environment near the character; -1), Activation Roll 11- (-1), Only In Contact With A Surface (-1/4) 2
22 Healing 1 BODY, Resurrection, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Persistent (+1/2) (60 Active Points); Extra Time (Regeneration-Only) 1 Turn (Post-Segment 12) (-1 1/4), Self Only (-1/2) 0
30 Luck 6d6 0
Powers Cost: 179

Cost Skill
3 Acrobatics 15-
3 Breakfall 15-
5 AK: Millennium City 15-
Skills Cost: 11

Cost Perk
5 Money: Well Off
Perks Cost: 5

Cost Talent
3 Lightning Calculator
5 Lightning Reflexes: +2 DEX to act first with +3 DEX to act first with All Actions
4 Speed Reading (x10)
Talents Cost: 12

Total Character Cost: 350

Val Disadvantages
20 Dependence: Junk Food (need for Speed) -30 Active Points from Affected Power (Very Common, 20 Minutes)
10 Distinctive Features: Cobalt Blue hair with silver streaks (Concealable; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)
15 Hunted: FBI : tracking character and observing for evaluation of use to US government 11- (Mo Pow, NCI, Limited Geographical Area, PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find, Watching)
30 Hunted: Viper 11- (Mo Pow, NCI, PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find, Harshly Punish)
15 Psychological Limitation: Must protect Innocence (Uncommon, Total)
20 Psychological Limitation: Total Honesty (Common, Total)

Disadvantage Points: 110

Base Points: 200

Experience Required: 40

Total Experience Available: 0

Experience Unspent: 0

And if you were curious as to what Indendent Girl looked like... here ya' go. :weep:

Lynx

Player:

Val Char Cost
30 STR 5
35 DEX 15
20 CON 0
25 BODY 10
20 INT 10
20 EGO 20
15 PRE 5
15 COM 3
10/35 PD 4
10/35 ED 6
8 SPD 0
10 REC 0
40 END 0
55 STUN 4
6" RUN02" SWIM06" LEAP0Characteristics Cost: 82

Cost Power END
7 Bio-energy field: Elemental Control, 50-point powers, (25 Active Points); all slots Independent (-2), IIF (-1/4), Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4)
8 1) Hand-To-Hand Attack +10d6 (50 Active Points); Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1/2), Increased Endurance Cost (x2 END; -1/2), Restrainable (-1/2), IIF (-1/4), Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4) 10
10 2) Energy Blast 10d6 (50 Active Points); Increased Endurance Cost (x2 END; -1/2), Restrainable (-1/2), IIF (-1/4), Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4) 10
28 3) Flight 15", x16 Noncombat, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (67 Active Points); IIF (-1/4), Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4) 0
30 4) Force Field (25 PD/25 ED/10 Flash Defense: Sight Group/10 Flash Defense: Hearing Group) (70 Active Points); IIF (-1/4), Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4) 7
4 Clinging (45 STR) (15 Active Points); Independent (-2), IIF (-1/4), Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4) 0
7 +5 with DCV (25 Active Points); Independent (-2), IIF (-1/4), Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4)
4 +15 STR (15 Active Points); Independent (-2), IIF (-1/4), Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4) 1
17 +20 DEX (60 Active Points); Independent (-2), Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4), IIF (-1/4)
6 +10 BODY (20 Active Points); Independent (-2), IIF (-1/4), Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4)
6 +10 CON (20 Active Points); Independent (-2), IIF (-1/4), Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4)
11 +4 SPD (40 Active Points); Independent (-2), Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4), IIF (-1/4)
11 Endurance Reserve (50 END, 10 REC) Reserve: (15 Active Points); Independent (-2), IIF (-1/4), Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4) 0
3 Instant Change (any clothing): Cosmetic Transform 2d6 (Clothing into costume and vice-versa), Improved Target Group (+1/4) (12 Active Points); Independent (-2), Limited Target Limited (-1/2), IIF (-1/4) 1
2 Infrared Perception (Sight Group) (5 Active Points); Activation Roll 11- (-1) 0
11 Spatial Awareness (Unusual Group) (22 Active Points); Activation Roll 11- (-1) 0
15 +5 PER with all Sense Groups 0
5 Nightvision 0
12 Life Support (Eating Character only has to eat once per week; Self-Contained Breathing; Sleeping Character only has to sleep 8 hours per week) 0
Powers Cost: 197

Cost Martial Arts Maneuver
4 Counterstrike: 1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, +2 DCV, 8d6 / 2d6 Strike, Must Follow Block
5 Defensive Block: 1/2 Phase, +1 OCV, +3 DCV, Block, Abort
4 Fast Strike: 1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, +0 DCV, 8d6 / 2d6 Strike
3 Legsweep: 1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, -1 DCV, 7d6 / 1d6 Strike, Target Falls
4 Martial Disarm: 1/2 Phase, -1 OCV, +1 DCV, Disarm; 40 STR / 10 STR to Disarm
4 Martial Dodge: 1/2 Phase, -- OCV, +5 DCV, Dodge, Affects All Attacks, Abort
4 Martial Escape: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +0 DCV, 45 STR / 15 STR vs. Grabs
5 Passing Disarm: 1/2 Phase, -1 OCV, -1 DCV, Disarm, 40 STR / 10 STR to Disarm; FMove
5 Passing Strike: 1/2 Phase, +1 OCV, +0 DCV, 6d6 / 0d6 +v/5; FMove
Martial Arts Cost: 38

Cost Skill
3 Acrobatics 16-
3 Breakfall 16-
1 Bribery 8-
1 Bugging 8-
3 Climbing 16-
3 Concealment 13-
3 Contortionist 16-
1 Cryptography 8-
1 Disguise 8-
3 Electronics 13-
5 Forgery (Art Objects, Documents, Credit Cards) 13-
2 KS: Antiques 11-
2 KS: Jewelry 11-
3 Lockpicking 16-
2 PS: Appraiser 11-
2 PS: Thievery 11-
3 Security Systems 13-
3 Shadowing 13-
3 Sleight Of Hand 16-
3 Stealth 16-
3 Streetwise 12-
2 Survival (Urban) 13-
Everyman Skills
0 1) Acting 8-
0 2) Conversation 8-
0 3) Deduction 8-
0 4) Paramedics 8-
0 5) Persuasion 8-
0 6) TF: Small Motorized Ground Vehicles
Skills Cost: 55

Cost Perk
5 Money: Well Off
1 Fringe Benefit: Passport
3 Contact: Tommy Siegel: Fence (Contact has useful Skills or resources, Contact limited by identity, Good relationship with Contact) 11-
Perks Cost: 9

Cost Talent
3 Ambidexterity (-2 Off Hand penalty)
3 Bump Of Direction
4 Double Jointed
Talents Cost: 10

Total Character Cost: 391

Val Disadvantages
30 Dependence: Collar Weakness: -3 To Characteristic Rolls and related rolls per time increment (Difficult To Obtain, 1 Turn)
10 Hunted: Government 8- (Mo Pow, NCI, Watching)
20 Hunted: Previous "Employers" 8- (Mo Pow, NCI, Harshly Punish)
10 Physical Limitation: Nerve Damage (When the collar's off) (Infrequently, Greatly Impairing)
15 Psychological Limitation: Wants to be seen as a "good guy" (Common, Strong)
15 Psychological Limitation: Hates Bullies (Common, Strong)
10 Psychological Limitation: Fear of restraint/ helplessness (Uncommon, Strong)
10 Reputation: Vigilante, 11-
10 Social Limitation: Secret ID (Occasionally, Major)
20 Vulnerability: 2 x BODY Electricity (Common)

Disadvantage Points: 150

Base Points: 200

Experience Required: 41

Total Experience Available: 0

Experience Unspent: 0