Herophile Fantasy art

AmadanNaBriona

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Herophile Fantasy art

Here's one inspired by my last long-running game - a medieval/fantasy Japanese setting.

This was actually not a specific character, but a technical skills test - what could I get out of the the poser software alone - no photoshop tricks, no use of other software, which explains why the image is not as atmosphereic as it might be.

Cheers, Mark

And one more (it's amazing how much old crap I have on this computer...) This is another technical skills test - same restrictions: Poser only. This picture won a competition and netted me a couple of hundred dollars of donated software and 3D models.

It's a Kitsune - a japanese fox spirit.

cheers, Mark

And one more (it's amazing how much old crap I have on this computer...) This is another technical skills test - same restrictions: Poser only. This picture won a competition and netted me a couple of hundred dollars of donated software and 3D models.

It's a Kitsune - a japanese fox spirit.

I really like the details -- the fox tail, the skull, the ink brush, the shadow on the wall. :thumbup:

I really like the details -- the fox tail' date=' the skull, the ink brush, the shadow on the wall. :thumbup:[/quote']

I soo with bill here. That's awsome. I've always wished I had more of an eye/hand for computer work. I must say, you're one of the most skilled I've seen.

And now for something completely different...

I used to do some cartooning, mostly for greeting cards for my Mom's craft buisness.

A few Years ago a friend asked if I could do some simple gaming related Toons for her little one to color.

In the stash I mentioned, I found one of them, a manticore.

Enjoy!

I soo with bill here. That's awsome. I've always wished I had more of an eye/hand for computer work. I must say' date=' you're one of the most skilled I've seen.[/quote']

Well, thanks for the kind words, but I'm really just a moderately-skiled amateur: there are lots of people showing stuff on the web who simply blow me away.

cheers, Mark