Herophile Fantasy art

AmadanNaBriona

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Herophile Fantasy art

Going back to Markdoc's work in post 87.

I really like this picture. If you're limited by the available selection of mods, your work does not show it.

Great job on all the warriors in the background!

I have only one minor criticism. The snow around the characters in the foreground bothers me a bit; I wish you made it at least slightly disturbed by the characters. Although I guess that sometimes snow melts and then hardens, so it might not be altered by the characters.

Again, awesome picture!

wow, I wish I could sculpt like that. I'm not a bad painter, but my miniature work needs, well some work. Most of my experience with miniatures comes from playing warhammer, and that's about it other than ceramics for my dimensional painting. I'm alright with water color though....

This is Fergel, he's an infantile green dragon, his mother is a maid on on kilsanth, the setting for my next game.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Nice, Bill. I dig the rainbow robe...and that hat is just absolutely outrageous. Have to say that wizard would get a good heckling at my table, too, but the color work is exquisite.

On a side note, I've found that Ulgar's Spell of Deadly Deprivation does wonders for NPC Wizards who aren't taken seriously enough by the PC's. ;)

Here is part of one of my most recent pieces, you can definitly see the improvement over the last year or so. Its actually a much larger peice with two views of the character, but I cropped to to maximize upload space, I'll post the other half seperatly just below this one.

As I'm not sure wether it will be visable at whatever resolution your running, the stem with the red on the end inbetween the fingers of his left hand is a Rose, complete with thorns. Onyxclaw, your work is amazing, I dream of being to do stuff like that, I'm not all that great with non-humaniods, most of my attemptes come out looking either odd or cartoonish

And I find myself cursing the day I ever even considered trying to draw on graph paper. One of my all time favorite pics is on Blue line graph paper' date=' and I don't have the photoshop skillz to clean her up. Heres the raw scan...any of you geniuses out in Herodom able to save her?[/quote']

This is by far my favorite picture of all the ones on this topic. Nice job

Onyxclaw' date=' your work is amazing, I dream of being to do stuff like that, I'm not all that great with non-humaniods, most of my attemptes come out looking either odd or cartoonish[/quote']

Thanx a lot, I've been drawing critters for as long as I can remember. My people are ok. I'll have to find some and upload them sometime. I ten to stick to the beasties...like this freaky deamon girl from a few years go.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I like your drawings too ^-^ people are hard and he concept is great

Thank you! For the most part I still consider myself an amature, not in that I can't draw somthing pretty good, but in that for the most part I have to largely work off of other stuff other people have done in order to get anything with any quality to it. I'll scan in one of my more origional peices tomarrow perhaps.

I work almost entirly with mechanical pencil, though occasionally I'll dabble with colored pencils, as the peice above shows.

I work almost entirly with mechanical pencil, though occasionally I'll dabble with colored pencils, as the peice above shows.

I hear you on this one...right there with ya'.

.05 mm mechanicals are my friend :P

I think I may have found another stash of art... if I'm right it means more scanning goodness :D

I'm really pleased to see this thread taking off!