Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Edsel

New Boards Question

As the title states this really isn't a "rules" question, but I don't really know where else to post this?

How many posts are required to raise your title past "incompetent normal"? It seems to require quite a few more that the temp boards did. While I'm on the topic, how many posts are required for the various levels?

Okay, I been looking around. The jump from "incompetent normal" to "standard normal" seems to happen at 30 posts. Since this is probaby the most posts I've ever put on any board ever, its gonna take a while.

Originally posted by ben

Consider your post count to eb the same as character points spent on a character.

Once you hit 25 you'll be a Standard Normal... see FREd p15 for the full chart.

Ok... 500 posts to Cosmic... but how many before I become a vehicle?!?!

Originally posted by DarkGreen

Hmm... that's almost TOO clever.

Maybe I'll have to step up my posting rate. I would like to at least be judged a "competent normal"

-DG

Heh, you are aware that the rankings don't actually reflect on you personally... they don't mean anythig at all, actually...

Blasphemy!

Originally posted by Ben Seeman

Heh, you are aware that the rankings don't actually reflect on you personally... they don't mean anythig at all, actually...

Heretic! Next you will dare suggest that Millenium Club Membership means nothing, nothing! But I have seen it... I have seen the pearl covered arches, I have beheld the never ending river of dr pepper, learned at the feet of the enlightenend and...

Gawked at Eliza as she used the M Club swimming pool!

It's true! Would we lie?

;)

Re: Blasphemy!

Originally posted by Hermit

Heretic! Next you will dare suggest that Millenium Club Membership means nothing, nothing! But I have seen it... I have seen the pearl covered arches, I have beheld the never ending river of dr pepper, learned at the feet of the enlightenend and...

Gawked at Eliza as she used the M Club swimming pool!

It's true! Would we lie?

;)

There's a swimming pool? No one mentioned a pool...

Originally posted by Ben Seeman

Consider your post count to eb the same as character points spent on a character.

Once you hit 25 you'll be a Standard Normal... see FREd p15 for the full chart.

Cool, you'll have to update the chapter section on experience. "1 post to herogames messageboards = 1 experience point"

Keith "Now if I can just convince my GM to let me register my Fantasy Hero mage... KA-ZOT!!!" Curtis