Complicate the Person Above

OddHat

Johnny Appleseed098 is actually a German agent of the German Imperial Nachrichtenbüro, real name Johannes "Hansi" Apfelsamen, Code-Nummer Null Neun Acht.

He is now 125 years old, having a party at the Kaiser's birthday each year, still somehow getting money from the long defunkt agancy and still spying at ships in the New York harbor. Or looking out for hookers. Actually, that was what what he mainly did 1914-18 and one of the reasons why Germany lost the war ...

Thanks, Hansi!

Der Roter Baron is really La Baron Rouge, a mid-level bureaucrat of the now defunct Duxieme Bureau. His hessian boots, monocole, crop, and clipped accent are affectations he adopted when the French realized he would better serve their national interests actively and loyally working for the Nachrichtenbüro. He is, in a word, French.

There is only one answer to the dastardly lie of Vondy about me being French - and that is  a CUNNING PLAN!

Let the record show that

a) I just became aware to have a natural friend and ally on the board in the person of Hansi

B) Hansi seeds apples

c) I have a tri-plane.

Thus, I will take Johnny for a ride and he will spread the seed of apples all over the United States! Hah!

I will freeze my enemies in the shades of forests of apple-trees and make them - at the same time - allergic to the very fruit these trees grow!

And we will start in your home-county, Vondy.

MUHAHAHAHA!

So, apologize for your insult, Vondy - the triplane's tank is filling up and when it's full it's all too late!