New power

atlascott

I have an idea for a character. He is able to move very quickly from place to place. He doesnt even have to touch the ground and he can go up to great heights--WITHOUT TOUCHING THE GROUND! He moves from place to place quickly, without touching the ground. He goes very fast. This is a great superpower and I think it should be added to the HERO system.

First, what should we call this new, never seen before power?

Second, what should it cost?

THird, should I send DOJ a bill for my intellectual property?

Re: New power

This power would completely destroy the balance of the system. It was negate Running since no one would ever purchase it again. Game balance as we now it was come to an end and the Hero System would be destroyed as copies across the world would burst into flame. Such a power would never be allowed by any GM that wasn't an idipt or a complete retard.

Somebody had to say it so I figured I get it out of the way.

yeah' date=' or Change Environment with enough TK STR to 'negate gravity' [self only of course'], coupled with scads of running.

Yeah, that's true. 5 STR is enough to negate 1G, according to Star Hero. Combine that with Teleportation: Must Cross Intervening Space, and I think we're getting there.

Mind Control: Set Effect: Everyone thinks I'm "flying" linked to Desol; not vs. Damage.

The Desol let's you walk (at your normal rate on the ground of course) through obstacles that don't exist at the height you're "flying" at.

and TK; No Range Modifier so you can affect all those objects really high up.

No, this is not a serious thread! But that doesn't make it any less fun!

Now:

"Telekinesis. However much Strength it takes to move the world. Only For Moving The World Away From User And Turning It."

This has definite possibilities! And of course, Transform...it would have to be a major transform, megascale, to fit the entire universe---how many hexes is the entire universe? With intervening space movement lim, and lim--"Only to move the universe this way or that." Note that either approach COMPLETELY eliminate those pesky turn mode issues...

"Mind Control: Set Effect: Everyone thinks I'm "flying" linked to Desol; not vs. Damage.

The Desol let's you walk (at your normal rate on the ground of course) through obstacles that don't exist at the height you're "flying" at.

and TK; No Range Modifier so you can affect all those objects really high up."

LOL!! Awesome!