A Thread for Random Videos

Super Squirrel

On 4/26/2022 at 7:52 PM, Lord Liaden said:

My favorite ERBoH, and one of their most popular. And Spoiler, the vast consensus of commentors on the video is that

Reveal hidden contents

Tolkien kicked Martin's ass. :rockon:

I ended up watching the entire HBO series, but only with someone else as something to do...a time filler between two individuals. Ultimately, while I appreciated the production values and discovered a few memorable (and therefore tolerable) moments throughout the bleakness, the chances of me revisiting this televised adaptation are slim to none, whereas PJ's cinematic trilogy today still has the same pull it did decades ago.

1 hour ago, Cygnia said:

I saw some still images from the Sandman series HBO is currently filming and I thought that they’d better drop in some Tori Amos Easter eggs when they introduce Delirium.

Ms. Amos was a dear friend of Neil Gaiman and he said often that she was the physical model for the character and would have been his choice to play the character if the proposed movie had ever gotten made back in the ‘80’s. (Gary Oldham or Johnny Depp would have been Dream and Winona Ryder would have played Death.)

P.S. Her version of “I don’t like Mondays” still gives me chills, and with all the recent mass shootings I hear it in my head all too often.