I just thought of an extremely scary relationship.

Badger

Re: I just thought of an extremely scary relationship.

Witch+ Sauron + dimensional travel between realms could make for a cool campaign, actually...... Hobbit riding a lion across the plains to meet the forces of evil...

Edit: Sauron doesn't feel like the marryin type though.

Always figured him to be the peeping tom type myself...;)

Thanks for the hobbit riding a lion bit. Now I have a vision in my head of Aslan fighting a Balrog.:rolleyes:

Actually Saruman and the White Witch would be better. White wizard + white witch. At least they might agree on what color to paint the house in.:thumbup:

"Honey, you left the toilet seat up again."

"Forget the toilet seat, look at this credit card bill! What the hell did you buy at Louis Vuitton for five hundred bucks?!"

"Well, when was the last time you bought me anything nice?"

"You think I'm made out of money? I'm already struggling to pay the mortgage on this dark tower."

"Yes, the dark tower that *I* clean up for you. And it's not my fault we're so short of cash. You're not even trying to get noticed at the office. When I married you I thought you were ambitious and going places, now you just lie around the tower and watch football."

"Oh, so now I'm not good enough for you? Well if you're so smart, why didn't you warn me about those damn hobbits? Did you see that one coming? Noooooo."

"Do you, Sauron, take the White Witch to be your lawfully wedded wife, to rule over and lord over, to condemn, threaten and manipulate, til death do you part?"

"I DO."

"Do you, White Witch, take this disembodied force as your husband, to think faster than him, give him ideas and let him think they're his own, to brutalize his minions and point out the smallest tactical errors just to get under his skin, until he executes you for treason in the finale?"

"I do."

"Very well. Lord Sauron, do you have... da One Wing to Wule Them All?"

• 2 weeks later...