Ho Ho Ho.

Markdoc

Not to hijack the scary relationship thread, but going with the narnia theme:

Last night we were playing the regular D20 game. To get to the bad guys' lair in a hidden dimensional space, the easiest route is through the city's sewers, (they have an entry to our space hidden down there). One of the players commented that our entry to the sewers was like the wardrobe in the Narnia stories. I got a good laugh by pointing out the original storyline was changed when "The Lion, the Witch and the Watercloset" did not play well with potential audiences.

But what made Tinke snort tea out her nose was the added comment that after consultation with the focus group they also wrote the Brown Witch out of the story. :D

cheers, Mark

Re: Ho Ho Ho.

But what made Tinke snort tea out her nose was the added comment that after consultation with the focus group they also wrote the Brown Witch out of the story. :D

cheers, Mark

That's also the time they decided to scrap the scene where the Characters get attacked by the Evil, flesh-eating Corn-Eyed Brown Trout......:D

Re: Ho Ho Ho.

What ever became of Old Man?

Badger: Well, last I saw of him, he was hanging around the White Witch's place with this wierd silly grin on his face.

Note: Old Man, I think she might be too much for you. You are not as spry as you used to be. Your heart wouldnt be able to take it.