What's your team missing?

CrosshairCollie

Re: What's your team missing?

Well, I can not really speak as to the feelings of the rest of the team, but Boost thinks that trust is seriously lacking.

He thinks one team member is a para-normal supremist waiting to happen. Two others he fears are homicidal (and one of those two possibly canabilistic).

The team I GM for has no real speedster, but we don't miss on all that much.

With the exception of our brick, we have a very mobile team.

The team is finally gettign to the point where they know how to work as a team. They are now to the point where they have a couple of standard deployments, and have learned to improvise. They elected the brick as their leader, making them much more combat effective.

It is nice to see a team grow. Over the last two years, this team has grown from an uncoodinated bunch of rookies to a fairly well-oiled machine.

Hopscotch

the game I GM:

they have an electrical En.Proj, and an intrusive Mentalist, and gadget-lite detective,

and a durable brick, and a flashy speedster, and a magic utility.

No Metamorph, Martial Artist, Flag-Waver, Armored Guy, real Gadgeteer, or Weapons Master. and the Shrinker quit playing.

the major NPC is half-Flag, half Spymaster.

Leadership is fair to middlin. # Teamwork only arrived after I trashed them thoroughly when they didnt do it. :whip:

We have no speedster, though we are about to gain one.

The Energy Projector has missed a number of games, and usually puts his gravity powers on Density Increse anyway, so there's another thing we're missing.

No Patriots at all.

Nor any leadership either. Perhaps those are related...

At least they are finally learning some restraint. The Martial Artist/Weapon Master remembered that he had a bo staff in addition to his katana. Those darn Samurai, they're wacky!

Most of the time it's any talent for the Arcane Arts. Not always, but quite often that character type is conspicuous in its absence.

But, there's never enough points to go around. Often the "missing link" is discovered by everyone (possibly including the GM) at a crucial moment. "Oops, we don't have any Fixit Guy to restart a spacecraft..."

Someone who can fly. We've got a speedster (flight along surface, which doesn't really count) and someone with lots of swinging (my Spiderman homage). The martial artist has a good amount of superleap and the quasi-mage has EDM and teleportation. Everyone else is pretty much earthbound.

Kelcyron