City of Heroes (Champions of Champion)

MisterD

Re: City of Heroes (Champions of Champion)

just got my 18 month badge today. and a 6 month sub for christmas to boot

I pretty much just play on Triumph. and my global is shadowcatkevin

I have 2 50's so far working on 3 more

Mr Tonga- 50 Martial Arts/Regen Scrapper in Global Heroics Legends

CaptPlatypus- 50 Spines/Regen Scrapper in Wild Cards Suicide Kings

Cool Hand Nuke- 41 Ice/Radiation Controller also in WC SK

Mr. Komodo Island- 34 Martial Arts/Regen Scrapper- Combat Instructor In Global Heroics Academy.

440C Samurai- 32 Katana/Super Reflexes Scrapper in Wild Cards

TanDraig- 27 Fire/Energy Blaster in The Night Shift

Miss Tonga- 22 Claws/Regen Scrapper in Global Heroics

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Energy melee is really nice because of the debuffs from all of the attacks and the transfers do more damage than just about anything any brute powerset can put out. Elec give you the stam to sustain it. That's for pvp though, for pve I use a dark/elec brute, unlimited stam and very nice for killin' monsters and running TFs. Not so useful in pvp though.

After all this time i've only got two level 50s, one in each game. Teen Anthem (50 Scrapper) and Secret Asian Man (50 Stalker), both on Justice server.

Most of my regularly played characters are on Justice. I've made a couple on other servers when I just want to try out a combo. Then if I like it, I come back to justice, clear a toon I'm not using, and rebuild the character there.

Still working all my old heroes on the CoH side right now (Audra Blue 41 blaster, Sleepwalker 43 tank, Plasma Witch 25 defender), on the CoV side I'm working Father Weed and Cap'n Dread as part of two different duos, and Verboten is my experiment with Masterminds.

After all this time i've only got two level 50s, one in each game. Teen Anthem (50 Scrapper) and Secret Asian Man (50 Stalker), both on Justice server.

Most of my regularly played characters are on Justice. I've made a couple on other servers when I just want to try out a combo. Then if I like it, I come back to justice, clear a toon I'm not using, and rebuild the character there.

Still working all my old heroes on the CoH side right now (Audra Blue 41 blaster, Sleepwalker 43 tank, Plasma Witch 25 defender), on the CoV side I'm working Father Weed and Cap'n Dread as part of two different duos, and Verboten is my experiment with Masterminds.

I've been playing for 2 years, my top character is 33rd level. :o

Yeh, I felt kind of ripped off with my Dark Scrapper, Truth, when I found out anyone could get a power like my favorite one of his (Shadow Maul = Sands of Mu). Then I realized that with that and the generic punching power where your hands move fast (under the speed set) he's got 3 flurry powers. Fastest Hands on earth! Ask any heroine in a short skirt.

Question. For those of you who play' date=' do like playing Heroes or Villians better? 90% of my play time is on the Hero side.[/quote']

I like the villian sets a bit better than the hero sets. However, I'm disappointed that they have shelved the idea of redeeming villians and falling heroes.

• 2 months later...

I'm on all the servers, with both Heroes and Villains! I even have 3 toons that live only on the Training Room. Every once in a while I have to do a purge to clean out the detritus from my altoholism. Currently, I have a enough open character slots to let a few name-squatters reserve some cool names that I couldn't believe were available.