Villain Team Application form

Hermit

Thank you for your interest in the Lords of Power Super Villain team, please fill out this form to the best of your ability. Should you require special equipment (Heat proof pencils, etc) in order to complete this form, it will be provided. The Lords of Power does not share this information with any other civilian source, and would never, ever, think of selling the information about those not accepted to interested parties for cash or favors. So please be as honest as you can.

Super Villain Name:

(Optional)Secret Identity/Alternate Name:

(Optional)Ethnic Group/Species:

Place of Birth:

Date of Birth:

Question 1. How did you hear about the Lords of Power team?

Question 2. What do you feel you can offer (Both in Superpowers/gifts and your knowledges) to the Lords of Power team?

Question 3. Why do you wish to join our team, and what do you hope for if you join?

Question 4. Have you ever been on a supervillain team before? If so, which one(s) and why are you no longer a member?

Question 5. Are you a superhero, govt agent, law enforcement official, media person, or anyone else who is attempting to infiltrate us?

Question 6. How often will you be available to commit crime/do evil/try to take over the world? What schedule would be best for you?

Question 7: Do you have some disability, ailment, or other situation (Occasional Demonic possession, intense allergy to space rocks, etc) that our scientists, doctors, and mystics should take into account?

Question 8. What would you say your particular brand or style of villainy is?

Question 9. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from the our HQ?

Question 10. What are your feelings on dealing with captured heroes or alliances with same for a short time against a 'greater evil'?

Question 11. Are you willing to wear our team Logo?

Question 12. How may we contact you should we be interested in having you join? (Phone, mystic mirror, large signal, etc)

Please include any additional notes about yourself you feel are relevant below:

Thank you for your interest in the Lords of Power. All applications will be reviewed, if no response in 4-6 weeks, it is likely the team is currently filled.

Re: Villain Team Application form

Super Villain Name: Doc Paragon

(Optional)Secret Identity/Alternate Name: David Donnersen, Experiment #324235433a

(Optional)Ethnic Group/Species: Human (Genetic Construct), Caucasian

Place of Birth: Utopia City, The Planet Aryan / Dead Dog Valley, Argentina

Date of Birth: 1901 / 1969

Question 1. How did you hear about the Lords of Power team? Police band transmission while fleeing from authorities.

Question 2. What do you feel you can offer (Both in Superpowers/gifts and your knowledges) to the Lords of Power team? Vast telepathic and telekinetic powers, ESP. Used to have access to full technological knowledge of ancient Aryan, but that turned out to be one of my delusions.

Question 3. Why do you wish to join our team, and what do you hope for if you join? Thought I'd been a Hero for the past 70 years, really have been active for the last 35, finally realized it's all pointless with my current writing team and so am exploring the other side. Hope that being a sufficiently popular villain will make me cool again, get a shot at new writers.

Question 4. Have you ever been on a supervillain team before? If so, which one(s) and why are you no longer a member? Nope. Was founding member of Golden League of Heroes (turned out to be part of my delusion), Justice Squadron of Liberty (all save self killed in Vietnam conflict, events erased from my memory), New Justice Squadron (all save self killed by paranoid "normal human" member with latex fetish).

Question 5. Are you a superhero, govt agent, law enforcement official, media person, or anyone else who is attempting to infiltrate us? Probably not. My writers don't think that far ahead. However, I can't vouch for the next retcon. On plus side, if I am retconned as infiltrating you and betraying you to the government, you'll all probably be retconned as heroic rebells, so it's all good.

Question 6. How often will you be available to commit crime/do evil/try to take over the world? What schedule would be best for you?

Just killed and ate entire normal human supporting cast (wife, child, kid sidekick, best friend, boss, and rival). so plenty of free time. Unless that too was part of delusion complex.

Question 7: Do you have some disability, ailment, or other situation (Occasional Demonic possession, intense allergy to space rocks, etc) that our scientists, doctors, and mystics should take into account? Most of life history has turned out to be delusion used by Nazi scientists to control me, new hidden code words triggering odd behavior introduced every time writers can't think of anything better to hang this month's adventure on. Would appreciate some help with this.

Question 8. What would you say your particular brand or style of villainy is? Psychotic violence on an epic scale, interspersed with moments of odd compassion and overwhelming self pity. Stuck with it until new writers obtained. Sorry.

Question 9. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from the our HQ?

No problem. Can fly, teleport.

Question 10. What are your feelings on dealing with captured heroes or alliances with same for a short time against a 'greater evil'? Just kill them. If they're important, they'll be back.

Question 11. Are you willing to wear our team Logo? Sure, what's one more poorly thought out costume change?

Question 12. How may we contact you should we be interested in having you join? (Phone, mystic mirror, large signal, etc) Say my name out loud three times. I can hear everything, all the time. Guy in Bangkok has been humming "like a virgin" continuously for over an hour now. May have to destroy city.

Thought I was born in Utopia City on Planet Aryan and rocketed to Earth as infant, raised by kindly farm family, fought Evil, etc. Turns out I was genetically engineered by Nazi scientists using notes of Victor Frankenstein, implanted with false memories and various hypno control codes. Never would have guessed. Spent last few decades as Worlds Mightiest Hero while, unknown to self, forwarding absurdly overcomplicated Nazi scientist agenda. Recently went rogue after Argentinian Sex/Death orgy. Don't want to talk about it. Really hoping Millar gets switched to new title so I can go back to being me.

He's a Miracleman and Doc Caliban (1969) tribute; Sentry (the Marvel character) is a sad newbie. ;)

Sadly dunno about Doc Caliban (just wikied it... disturbing but interesting, I can see where the sex/death orgy bit came from), but Miracleman wasn't such a perfect mix of unbridled godlike power, terrifying ever-deepening psychosis, and wallowing self-pity as your fictional applicant looks like. He was fundamentally sane and idealistic, only dealing with the lingering aftereffects of long-term amnesia. Doc Paragon really reminded me of Sentry, past his fourth or fifth origin retcon :eek: Even if admittedly, he failed mention anything about even eviller alternate personalities (or maybe -shock- good ones...)

I am suddenly reminded of a Planetary issue where a loose disheveled Supes clone makes similar complaints to Doc Paragon's. Loosely quoting from memory "If you deemed me quaint and no longer interesting, you'd have left me alone. I was happy the way I was. I was a product of idealistic super-science. I really didn't want to know I was born from genetic experiments on Hitler's sexual slaves. I wasn't even aware that Hitler has sexual slaves !!".

Super Villain Name:

The Entangler!

Frank Wilkerson. Current alias will be revealed after acceptance.

Human

Place of Birth: Long Island, NY

Date of Birth: 08/14/1971

Nuclear blackmail broadcast interruption.

Question 2. What do you feel you can offer (Both in Superpowers/gifts and your knowledges) to the Lords of Power team?

Chemist, including unparalleled expertise with glues/resins/binding agents. Many underworld contacts and money laundering expertise. Self-starter, willing to take the initiative or support another's plan as needed. Able to assess and exploit battlefield situations, skilled at working as a force multiplier for teammates.

Question 3. Why do you wish to join our team, and what do you hope for if you join?

While capable on my own, my abilities become much more formidable when working with a group. Extra potential and protection with an organization.

Question 4. Have you ever been on a supervillain team before? If so, which one(s) and why are you no longer a member?

Yes. Various loose partnerships and associations, short-term consulting/contract work, most recently leader of the Revengers. Group went seperate ways due to creative differences.

Question 5. Are you a superhero, govt agent, law enforcement official, media person, or anyone else who is attempting to infiltrate us?

No. As a side note, court records will show I also prefer escape to plea bargaining and testifying against my compatriots.

Full time. Will need some time to maintain current cover identity, which can be used to help funnel team funds to more useable instruments.

Question 7: Do you have some disability, ailment, or other situation (Occasional Demonic possession, intense allergy to space rocks, etc) that our scientists, doctors, and mystics should take into account?

Would prefer to avoid working with fire-based teammates.

"Sticking it" to the man.

Depending on remoteness, yes.

Question 10. What are your feelings on dealing with captured heroes or alliances with same for a short time against a 'greater evil'?

If referring to "enemy of my enemy" short-term alliances, certainly. However, were I to join, I would not acknowledge any 'greater evil' than the Lords of Power themselves.

Yes.

Question 12. How may we contact you should we be interested in having you join? (Phone, mystic mirror, large signal, etc)

Through same means application delivered. Mystical/telepathic contact acceptable also.

Assistance with final defeat of the accursed Phoenix appreciated. While I have managed to defeat him on numerous occaisions and have even killed him in the past, he continues to return to trouble me. More lasting solutions sought.

I am suddenly reminded of a Planetary issue where a loose disheveled Supes clone makes similar complaints to Doc Paragon's. Loosely quoting from memory "If you deemed me quaint and no longer interesting, you'd have left me alone. I was happy the way I was. I was a product of idealistic super-science. I really didn't want to know I was born from genetic experiments on Hitler's sexual slaves. I wasn't even aware that Hitler has sexual slaves !!".

Sex midgets. Fun scene, Ellis' own tribute to Marvelman/Miracleman.

Super Villain Name:

Current Code Name: Epsilon 3.

(This will change if accepted, open to suggestions.)

Formerly the hero known as Quetzelcoatl.

My "Secret Identity" is now officially dead.

If relevant, may reveal the name I had when I was Human after acceptance.

Human Cyborg. Apart from brain, almost none of my remaining parts are organic.

Place of Birth:San Francisco.

Date of Birth: 1947

While still human, studied the Lords of Power as one among several groups I expected I may have to oppose.

My current form is a robotic humanoid of superhuman strength and durability. With practice, I have learned that my former skills in hand to hand combat and swordsmanship are still useful, and more devastating than ever. I speak and read several languages with varying degrees of fluency, including Japanese, Hebrew, Vietnamese, Yiddish, Mandarin, and a smattering of Spanish and Arabic. I retain the knowledge of a long human career which included jobs in the military intelligence, espionage, and counterespionage fields, for more than one government, and a successful career as a private investigator, and these days I am learning more every day about the uses of computer networks. My mind remains as disciplined and controlled as ever, extremely resistant to outside tampering and influence. The fact that I have accessed your server and am entering this data in despite of my current "employers" belief that they now control my every thought and action is an accomplishment that should speak for itself.

Why do I wish to join your team: Escape. With inside information from me, and my active assistance at the right time, I believe your team fully capable of liberating me from my current status as an illegal experiment in cybernetics - nor am I the only profitable item you are likely to pick up on such a raid. There are other prototype devices and weapons here worth millions.

What do I hope for if I join: Revenge. Details available upon request.

I am currently the "property" of a highly corrupt and immoral corporation with close ties to equally corrupt elements of the United States Government. Given that this association is not voluntary on my part, I trust you won't see my desire to betray them as reflecting poorly on my character.

In the interests of full disclosure: I have, while human, been a superhero, a government agent, and a law enforcement official. I also took a journalism class in college, but that was forty years ago. I am not attempting to infiltrate you for purposes of defeating or capturing the Lords of Power either collectively or individually, nor to gather information to be passed on to any law enforcement, government, superheroic, or media agency; my purposes are as described in my answer to Question 4. I point out that if I had any such motives, I could and would have concealed my past affiliations. If further assurances or guarantees are required, I am most willing to discuss them.

My body is currently undergoing experimental modifications that should enable unassisted flight. I prefer to bide my time until successful flight (in both senses of the word) is a possibility.

Question 7: Do you have some disability, ailment, or other situation (Occasional

Demonic possession, intense allergy to space rocks, etc) that our scientists, doctors, and mystics should take into account?

A high explosive device located in my upper abdomen must be removed and deactivated within 12 hrs of my escape. I can acquire the necessary tools beforehand, but am anatomically unable to perform the task myself.

I have already referenced my highly disciplined mind; as a result of my practice of various disciplines of yoga and martial arts, I am resistant to both psionic influence and all manner of coercive psychological techniques. The drawback is that when my mental defenses ARE breached, my mind tends to respond by shutting down completely; I have been known to fall unconscious within seconds of being contacted by a powerful psychic. Unfortunately, I have no reason to believe that my brain would respond any differently now that it is in a different body. Note that if I choose to voluntarily lower my defenses, telepathic communication is possible; but I find it hard to trust anyone that much anymore.

Cynical and disillusioned former hero out for revenge/ Looking out for Number One.

Question 9. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from our HQ?

If the modifications allowing me to fly work as well as they expect, it shouldn't be a problem.

Killing is usually just bad policy. A hero is likely to bring you more trouble dead than alive. I know some people who are going to find that out.

Alliances of convenience can be just that; convenient. While I advocate trusting such short term allies no more than one must, I also advocate living up to the letter of whatever bargains are made, up to the point that the other side commits the first betrayal. A reputation for keeping one's word is also convenient. That is, for example, one of the reasons your team is my first choice.

Let me think about it. The answer will probably be yes. It beats the !1/0! out of this corporate logo they have stamped on me now.....

I created an account here on your server: contact recruit.cyborg.01 at lordsofpower.org

I will be checking frequently.

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary ruminates.

Super Villan Name

Gildron Skycaller

Secret ID/ Alternate name

None as yet,

Ethnic Group/Species

Human, although I was raised in a fantasy world

Place of Birth

Wu Shei (unsure of spelling),

Date of Birth

unknown your calendar is different to mine

How did you hear about the lords of power?

I Stopped one of your more recent rampages as it was going to injure a family member

What do I feel I can offer?

Mystical Knowledge, and All the vast numerical advantage of a master summoner

Why do I wish to join/what do I hope for?

I am getting tired of the military keeping an eye on me to ensure that i do not attack a city or somesuch, also my baby sister has terrified most of the babysitter agencies in New York and they refuse to work for me. I am personally hoping that your childcare faciliteis are accomodating.

Have I ever been on a supervillan team before?

No I have never been on a supervillan team before.

Are you a Superhero or other agent trying to infiltrate us?

Although I have tried this superhero thing out, I found it rather tiresome. So no I am not trying to infiltrate you.

How often will I be available to commit crime etc?

as often as I feel like it.

Any Disiabilities?

No I do not have any disabilities, although I am still unfamiliar with your culture.

What is my style?

One Man Mob Scene

Transport?

I am able to teleport, both short and long distances. However I don't have any ability to percieve where I will be going for large distances.

What are your feelings about captured heroes and or short term alliances?

Any prisoners must be treated fairly and any promises made must be kept.

Am I willing to wear your logo?

Personally not really, it looks so dull.

How may we contact you?

I will be summoning the PR man you hired every day for the next 42 days to give me my answer.

Any additional Information?

I have a baby sister that I mentioned earlier, you will need to provide suitable facilities for her care. Also if you would get the military off my back it would be a help.

Super Villain Name: Bruutorr

(Optional)Secret Identity/Alternate Name: Bruutorr is Bruutorr! Him not puny Percy Milquetoast!

(Optional)Ethnic Group/Species: Puce.

Place of Birth: Bruutorr not remember. Bruutorr not sure he ever child.

Date of Birth: Bruutorr not remember.

Bruutorr see on tee-vee.

Bruutorr strong! Bruutorr jump real good! Bruutorr SMASH!

Bruutorr tired of puny humans attack him. Bruutorr want quiet place to sleep. Also, much food.

Funny tin-face man once say Bruutorr member of "Terror Squad," but he insult Bruutorr, had to smash.

...Bruutorr not understand question.

Bruutorr need much sleep. But other than that, he got open schedule.

Bruutorr have strange blackouts where he wake up miles away from where he last remembers. Also, puny humans keep claiming Bruutorr is puny Percy Milquetoast. Bruutorr hates being mistaken for puny Milquetoast!

Bruutorr SMASH!

Bruutorr jump real good! But cannot drive stick.

If cape-men not bother Bruutorr, Bruutorr not need to smash.

Bruutorr only like wear lucky shorts.

Come to Bruutorr in person. Bring much food.

Bruutorr SMASH!

First let me point out that this was already done quite well by SKJAM!. But this is my interpretation of Thog (Order of the Stick) filling out application.

*turns back towards audience*

*Turns around*

Thank you for your interest in the Lords of Power Super Villain team, please fill out this form to the best of your ability. Should you require special equipment (Heat proof pencils, etc) in order to complete this form, it will be provided. The Lords of Power does not share this information with any other civilian source, and would never, ever, think of selling the information about those not accepted to interested parties for cash or favors. So please be as honest as you can.

Super Villain Name: Thog the Barbarian

(Optional)Secret Identity/Alternate Name: The Battlin' Lepercaun

(Optional)Ethnic Group/Species:Thog Half Orc

Place of Birth: Nale never Told Thog

Date of Birth: Thog's Birthday!

Nale got invitation Letter; Nale gives Thog Nale's junk mail.

Thog has Improvised Weapons Feat, Rages four times a day and has Damage Reduction. Thog fantasy character in Superhero world.

Thog like teams. Teams have parties. Thog like Ice cream and Sprinkles. Yay SPRINKLES!

Thog member of Linear Guild. Thog's standing in Guild jeopardized by Thog's not wanting to harm Not-Nale.

What is question? Thog not hero. Thog simple Half-Orc, pushed to Thog's limits by the stresses of Modern Society. If, of course, Thog lived in Modern Society, which Thog does not. Thog perhaps not answer Question well.

Thog got open schedule. But Thursday is Zoo day.

Thog should warn Lords of Power, Thog not sharpest Club in the Warchest.

Thog want Puppy! But Nale says Thog not responsible. Thog irresponsible villain. Have you seen Thog's Axe?

THog take hayride once. That help?

Thog like Greater Evil. Nale's Girlfriend is the Greatest Evil Thog knows.

Thog likes Logos.

Thog have PMB at Mailbox Etc. On Third Street in Azure City.

Thog Like Sprinkles. Thog like puppies. Pretty girls give Thog Cooties. Thog Fears Cooties.

Thank you for your interest in the Lords of Power. All applications will be reviewed, if no response in 4-6 weeks, it is likely the team is currently filled.

Lords of Power are welcome.

Thog wait for reply.

I don't know if I'm in the mood to fill this out right now. Maybe I just can't decide which of my villains should fill it out. The frontrunners are:

La FM Nikita: Engineering genius whose powers come from her radiowave suit! Big 70's style headphones with twisty antennae sticking up on her head, and big dials placed conveniently just over her breasts. She fires her soundwave beams at people by sticking out her left hand to aim and... *ahem*... adjusting the frequency with the other. Egads.

Mall Rat: Mary Meese, the mousy teen girl with questionable hygiene and the power to control rodents with her mind. In my game, she used her squeaking minions to steal clothes from the mall where the "cool kids" hung out, because they ostracized her. One of the heroes met with her in jail, helped her get counseling and into an occupational therapy program... she's studying to be a beautician, now.

Dr. Bones: County coroner who was once a brilliant research physician - lost his grants for plagarizing his colleagues' work. Now he uses nanite technology to "kill" people, placing them into a death-like trance. Once they are delivered to the morgue, he uses his remote control to "animate" the body, controlling it completely while the victim's mind remains conscious but unable to do anything. He uses the "dead" victims to terrorize their living (and wealthy) relatives, carrying off valuable family heirlooms that they claim (in a suitably dramatic, sepulchral voice) to be properly theirs. The victims don't usually alert the police - what would they say?

So, who should fill out the application? I have others, but it's late...

wylodmayer

Super Villain Name: Whisper

(Optional)Secret Identity/Alternate Name: The Shadow of Death. The Dark Breeze. One undisclosed for personal reasons, see answer to question 7.

(Optional)Ethnic Group/Species: Daemon. Subspecies: Fallen

Place of Birth: Heavenly Host.

Date of Birth: Prior to any known dating system.

I saw your Infomercial.

As a member of the fallen host, I can give you the inside scoop on the Divine and the Profane. I will not, however, reveal any true names. On a power basis, I'm intangible and can drain the life out of people.

I have grown tired with Bethany (See question 7) and desire a greater level of freedom.

I have either never been a member of a supervillainous team before, or I was a member of the first and largest team ever assembled. It depends on how you define it. If you accept the later, I am still a member, currently on detatched service.

I am a "Superhero", but I am not trying to infiltrate you. I am trying to return to my true nature as evil personified.

I never sleep. And I'm always hungry.

As a Daemon, I suffer from a host of common ailments (Aversion to certain religious sites/objects/personages, bound by mystic shapes drawn on flat surfaces, can be bound by my true name), but as a result of the botched summoning that released me into this plane of existence, I am also bound to a 14 (then 12) year old girl named Bethany, who at the time was a pure innocent. It has recently come to my attention that she is now incapable of evil impulses but was mentally coerced into perfoming such an act.

I also lose my ability to physically interact with the phyisical world when exposed to sunlight and my ability to feed is diminished.

The vampiric draining of someone's life force, stealing their soul and subjecting it to an eternity of suffering.

I can fly. Also, are there any shadows in your base? I can teleport between those, often avoiding many anti-teleportation wards, and I can take up to 2 healthy human beings with me. The state of their health at the destination is not garaunteed, however.

Do I get to eat them, afterwards?

??? A little difficult, that one. I don't wear anything.

Drop me a line at tortured_daemon.livejournal.com.

I have also found that I actually enjoy knitting. Who would have thought?

Mall Rat: Mary Meese' date=' the mousy teen girl with questionable hygiene and the power to control rodents with her mind. In my game, she used her squeaking minions to steal clothes from the mall where the "cool kids" hung out, because they ostracized her. One of the heroes met with her in jail, helped her get counseling and into an occupational therapy program... she's studying to be a beautician, now.[/quote']My vote.

Super Villain Name: Mall Rat

(Optional)Secret Identity/Alternate Name: Molly Meese

(Optional)Ethnic Group/Species: Teenager

Place of Birth: Century City

Date of Birth: 1990. I have one of those tee shirts? That says "Made in the 90s?" It's really cool. It has glitter.

The commercial on MTV. It was kind of lame, but, you know.

I can mentally control all kinds of rodents. Plus, I have unlimited in-network minutes on my cellular plan, so if you all switched to my carrier, we could talk for free.

I totally want revenge on everyone who's ever snubbed me or made fun of me for not washing my hair. Also, I need extra curriculars for my college application.

I was in Girl Scouts and the A/V Club.

Does A/V Club count as "media person?"

Last bell is at 2:45, so I'm available for evil-doing after that, assuming I finish all my homework in study hall. I need to be in bed by 9:30 on school nights. I am open to villainy at school, though.

I only bathe once a week.

Humiliating the "cool" kids, the "rich" kids... the "clean" kids. My crime scenes also tend to be littered with droppings.

I once tried to have my rats pull me on a sled or a wagon or something, but that didn't work out too well. I'll need to be picked up, unless I can get my stepmom to give me a ride.

I'm against allying with anyone who's ever made fun of my hair or my clothes or my odor. If we must ally with heroes, I prefer handsome male heroes with no sense of smell.

What colors does it come in? Is there a version with glitter effects? Do you have logo accessories?

I have a cell phone, but I'm technically only supposed to use it for emergencies. You can always call Horatio Hornblower High School in Century City and leave a message with the secretary. But if you do that, you better pretend to be my stepmom.

The team base absolutely must get MTV and The N. And we should preferably have TiVo. I don't like missing "The Real World" or "Degrassi."