WWYCD: Chibi Champions

AdamLeisemann

While fighting Mechanon, it becomes too late as latest his destructive device is finally unleashed upon the world...

But the world was not destroyed by it as the vile machine has planned.

But the people have indeed been changed. Now the proportions are all off. Everyone stands 3 feet tall, two feet being the body and the third foot is the head. They have huge eyes, are all cute, and look entirely like super-deformed anime characters. This includes your team and Mechanon, too.

What does your character make of this situation and how would s/he deal with it? And if you have the artistic talent, feel free to provide a picture of your chibi champion. :P

Re: WWYCD: Chibi Champions

I must confess that the ideas for this thread has a long and strange story.

Last night, My brother and I were watching the animated Iron Man movie, and jason commented on the "cheapie suit." I misheard and asked, "Chibi suit?" He explained that the "Cheapie Suit" was the one made on the fly. And then, just on a muse, I did a tiny sketch of a Chibi Iron Man. And then I got the idea of something that could ALMOST make up for Civil War: Chibi Marvels...

saiyanslayer:

Those precautions wouldn't help you if you had another meeting with your telepathic female "parole officer", so I'd suggest getting a song stuck in your head and keeping it there!

"So, Ashley - how are things go-"

"And here's to you, Mrs. Robinson; Heaven holds a hmm hm-hm hm hmm.."

"I said - how are things going w-"

"WHAT'S THAT YOU SAY, MRS. ROBINSON? LA LA-LA LA LAA LA-LA LA LAAAA.." (single bead of sweat drips down Ashley's forehead)

"Why are you singing with your eyes closed?"

"I'm doing this so I don't see your - Aaaugh! I peeked! I didn't mean it, I mean I did, but - wait, let me rephrase that!"

"You - you pig!" (as she says this, the borders of her mouth extend past the rest of her face, angry lines radiate out from her head, and she actually lifts off the ground)

WHAMMO!

Of course, the Champions would probably be gunning for you anyway... I think Chibi Nighthawk would have already committed seppuku out of shame, though.

my character would tape his mouth shut since the females would now be able to summon 2 ton hammers at will :x

One of mine (Frosty Bob) would be in a similar situation. Course forget the tape. He'll just say it anyway, get WHAPPED, and come back for more. :D

Of course, the Champions would probably be gunning for you anyway... I think Chibi Nighthawk would have already committed seppuku out of shame, though.

you know, chibi means no one could kill Ashley. He could get lippier and give Nighthawk a seizure, tell Mentala what he thinks of her 'rules', and generally run amok the city streets in his boxers. It's a pitty that evil characters usually come with 10 levels of unlock in chibi settings =/

you know' date=' chibi means no one could kill Ashley. He could get lippier and give Nighthawk a seizure, tell Mentala what he thinks of her 'rules', and generally run amok the city streets in his boxers. It's a pitty that evil characters usually come with 10 levels of unlock in chibi settings =/[/quote']

The heroes tend to not come out overly well either, because of incidents of comedic bad luck.