Now name Mr. Giggles' Chinese sidekick

BobGreenwade

Since you very creative folks have helped me name my hero's vampire-clown nemesis, I'll turn to you to help name his sidekick.

Vampire, yes. Clown, no. She's a Chinese female... and a chiang-shih (which presents my hero with a challenge, since chiang-shih operate by slightly different rules than wampyrs). Her relationship with Mr. Giggles is somewhat like Jill to Jack of All Trades on the old "Profiler" TV series.

Most preferred would be a legitimate name a Chinese-born woman might have, but with a meaning that would be ironic given her status (or some other aspect of her life).

Re: Now name Mr. Giggles' Chinese sidekick

Vampire' date=' yes. Clown, no. She's a Chinese female... [/quote']Whoa! :jawdrop: I totally misread these two sentences earlier (blame dyslexia). In this case, you just have to call her Red Dragon.

Lung Hung

Please tell me you get it, at least.

Whoa! :jawdrop: I totally misread these two sentences earlier (blame dyslexia). In this case' date=' you just [i']have to[/i] call her Red Dragon.

Unfortunately, it's for a commercial enterprise unconnected with either Hero Games or Thomas Harris (creator of Hannibal Lecter), both of whom might have intellectual property issues with that name.

So far Long Jingjing is what I like best, though Zhu Fang has appeal.... :)

Take a page from A Fistful of Yen:

Dr. Klaw: My three fiercest fighters: Hung Lo... Long Dingdong... and Enormous Genitals!

:snicker:

So... she should be called Lo Mein, or Kung Pao, or General Tso?

So... she should be called Lo Mein' date=' or Kung Pao, or General Tso?[/quote']

Since we're talking about a woman, I'd imagine the names would have to refer to breasts in some way, but I leave it up to others to come up with names along those lines. :D

Since we're talking about a woman' date=' I'd imagine the names would have to refer to breasts in some way, but I leave it up to others to come up with names along those lines. :D[/quote']

Ahhh... then call her "Chi-Chi."