Seductive combatant powers?

Enforcer84

So, I am working on a mastervillain class character who's personal magnetism, good looks, charm, and innuendo laden interaction with the various super heroines he fights tends to be off putting enough to the target that he gets a bit of advantage from it.

Throws off the timing: +4 DCV, requires a Seduction roll (-1 per 5 pts)(-4), only vs attackers of appropriate sexual orientation.

Notes: So flusters attacker with charm that they swing a bit wild.

Do you like what you see? : Entangle 4d6, 0 DEF, Works Against EGO, Not STR (+1/4), Takes No Damage From Attacks All Attacks (+1/2), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Based On EGO Combat Value (Mental Defense applies; +1) (130 Active Points); No Defense (-1 1/2), Only works until Target's Next Phase (-1 1/2), Only vs Targets of Appropriate Sexual Orientation (-1), Mental Defense Adds To EGO (-1/2), Requires A Seduction Roll (-1/2), Cannot Form Barriers (-1/4), Gestures (-1/4)

Notes Overly complicated Sure fire PRE attack? Yup!

Okay, how bout this:

Like what you see?: +40 PRE, Requires Seduction Roll, Only vs Targets of Appropriate Sexual Orientation, Gestures (showing off form), Only to make target hesitate (-1/2)

Notes: Better?

Any thing you guys can think of?

Re: Seductive combatant powers?

Do you like what you see? : Entangle 4d6, 0 DEF, Works Against EGO, Not STR (+1/4), Takes No Damage From Attacks All Attacks (+1/2), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Based On EGO Combat Value (Mental Defense applies; +1) (130 Active Points); No Defense (-1 1/2), Only works until Target's Next Phase (-1 1/2), Only vs Targets of Appropriate Sexual Orientation (-1), Mental Defense Adds To EGO (-1/2), Requires A Seduction Roll (-1/2), Cannot Form Barriers (-1/4), Gestures (-1/4)

Notes Overly complicated Sure fire PRE attack? Yup!

At -1/2 the seduction roll would be at -13. I'd go with the -1/4 level (or an activation roll equal to the seduction roll).

EGO Drain (or PRE Drain)

Mind Control ("you don't want to hit lil' ol' me, do you?)

Find Weakness, requires incantations ("so, sweetie, tell me what your weaknesses are, I won't tell anyone, PROMISE . . .")

Suppress ("I just can't seem to bring the full weight of my powers on them")

DEX drain?... I always seem to trip over something while I'm ogling my beautiful wife. :)

I do the same thing when I ogle your beautiful wife, too.

(Kidding!)

As a side note, were it I building this, I'd put some kind of 'not vs targets making EGO rolls' or somesuch on them, with a penalty to the roll for appropriate psychlims like 'Womanizer' or whatnot.