Are we Ready to Rock? I dunno...are we?

Enforcer84

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Are we Ready to Rock? I dunno...are we? We will be

So I'm working on my KISS-Like Girl band from the 70's.

They're a bit o' color for my Else Earth world, more of an exercise in character creation.

The leader of the band is a Dragon who generally assumes human form. She's quite powerful. And has Mental Defense.

Her Persona is "the White Lady" she wears a white mask with silver eyes and lips. The White Lady is a vocalist, rhythm guitarist, and plays lots of other instruments.

The Bass Player is an invulnerable martial artist and wannabe brick. Her main ability is to soak up damage. (40 DEF); She's from Spain, but studied a Korean Martial Art in the UK. :) She's more of a Rock Star (in terms of partying and living on the edge) than her fellow band-mates. but I am at a loss for her stage persona/Nick Name.

I was looking for a Spanish word for Invincible, but it's very similar to the english word, not cool enough. Perhaps latin? I want a tough sounding name.

Marble Girl.

Maybe Marble Fist, Marble Fortress, Marble Shield, or just Marble Hard.

The Keyboardist (Also vocalist and a few other instruments, and is the Sound FX genius) is from Norway, and she's a cyborg. Again, I have no Persona for her. I was thinking "The Silver Angel". Her powers are a tough cybernetic frame with Sonic armament. At this point (almost 4 decades from her origin) she's on a third or fourth upgrade and the level of sophistication is astounding. She also has a number of "Anti-Supernatural" tech weapons built in. Designed by herself and her fellow bandmates

The Drummer is a Kitsune (Fox Spirit) altered to fit into my Superheroic worldview. I'm assuming I'll use Fox in her stage Persona, but I'm not sure exactly what it will be. She's going to be a Magic Ninja Girl...

Snow Fox, or Snowy Fox. Maybe Snowy Vixen.

For lead guitar I am a little stuck. Originally I was going to go Banshee, fey, or Efreet/Djinni style creature but I realized that I need to balance the magic of the Dragon and the Kitsune, so now I'm thinking of going to the opposite extreme and having her be an alien. And I have no idea what powerset I want.

Mentalist with a powersuit for protection (designed by Silver Angel of course.)

Ivory Tower.

Anyway, I've been kicking the band around in my head for years. Actually just the name "Masquerade" and the Dragon, and then The Hells Belles from the Algernon files went and did it better anyway.:)

So I want to finally have this so I can work on my next band. They're going to be evil but I'm not sure how I want to do it; Death Metal? Boy Band? Rap? We'll see.

As always comments and aid would be appreciated.

White Lady. Silver Angel. Snowy Fox. Marble Fortress. Ivory Tower.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present a band that needs no introduction:

Shades of No Color!

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary thinks instead of Norway, the cyborg should be from Sweden. Then she'd be an Artificial Swedener.

Re: Are we Ready to Rock? I dunno...are we? We will be

Marble Girl.

Maybe Marble Fist, Marble Fortress, Marble Shield, or just Marble Hard.

Snow Fox, or Snowy Fox. Maybe Snowy Vixen.

Mentalist with a powersuit for protection (designed by Silver Angel of course.)

Ivory Tower.

White Lady. Silver Angel. Snowy Fox. Marble Fortress. Ivory Tower.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present a band that needs no introduction:

Shades of No Color!

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary thinks instead of Norway, the cyborg should be from Sweden. Then she'd be an Artificial Swedener.

ha ha lol good one

Re: Are we Ready to Rock? I dunno...are we?

With "White Lady" and "Silver Angel" I think you have a theme going.

How about "Snow Fox" for the Kitsune?

"Marble" (a hard stone, and white) for the dense brick?

Who am I overlooking....

Lucius Alexander

And the albino palindromedary

I like it!

Well I'm happy to say that I was inspired again. I'm done with the Lead Guitarist, went the Alien Mentalist route (so whoever mentioned that, thanks!)

She's an telepath and master empath. Her most powerful bits are emotion sculpting and control over time. She basically uses her guitar solos to make the audience feel the meaning of her songs. As an empath she tends to strongly associate music and emotion.

She arrived on earth a few decades ago in mainland China. her people's technology allowed her to cosmetically appear chinese and she spent her formative earth years there. However she hates the place. Her own government which she was leaving is very similar (though as a race of telepaths it's a slightly more efficient and true collective)

Right now I'm calling her Glamour Girl, she has studied Kung Fu for exercise and defense and has a few advanced weapons from her homeworld. Her greatest gadget is her Custom Les Paul that gives her empathic abilities a boost when she plays it.

I have a charactersheet done but I'm still shy a few disads and the Fluff bits. Once I'm done I'll begin posting. :)

Right now I'm calling her Glamour Girl,

Darn, I was hoping you'd go for the shades of white theme.

I think I suggested a mentalist, but alien was your idea.

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary wonders how many synonyms of "white" there are.

Shades of white was a great idea. But I'd already been married to the Masquerade concept. And Glamour Girl is more a working title.

I have begun writeups. Well see if they ever see light of day

Okay. I'll have to write up Shades of No Color myself.

Right after the Toxic Shamans.

Lucius Alexander

Palindromedary Rider

the delegates have started up the chant: . . . EN-FOR-CER . . . EN-FOR-CER . . . EN-FOR-CER . . . EN-FOR-CER . . . EN-FOR-CER . . . EN-FOR-CER . . .

I have begun writeups. Well see if they ever see light of day

you can do it, all night long !!!

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...

The White Dragon

Val Char Cost Roll Notes

55 STR 45 20- Lift 51.2tons; 11d6 [3]

26 DEX 48 14- OCV: 9/DCV: 9

40 CON 60 17-

20 BODY 20 13-

25 INT 15 14- PER Roll 14-

25 EGO 30 14- ECV: 8

40 PRE 30 17- PRE Attack: 8d6

24 COM 7 14-

35 PD 24 Total: 35 PD (30 rPD)

35 ED 27 Total: 35 ED (30 rED)

7 SPD 34 Phases: 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11, 12

19 REC 0

80 END 0

80 STUN 12 Total Characteristic Cost: 352

Movement:

Running: 10"/20"

Flight: 25"/200"

Leaping: 11"/22"

Swimming: 2"/4"

Cost Powers END

90 Arcane Might: Variable Power Pool (Magic Pool), 60 base + 30 control cost

90 Dragon Attack: Multipower, 90-point reserve

5u 1) Claw/Bite: HKA 4d6 (7 1/2d6 w/STR), Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (75 Active Points); Lockout (Cannot Use in human form; -1/2) 3

6u 2) Frightful Gaze: Entangle 3d6, 3 DEF, Takes No Damage From Physical Attacks (+1/4), Works Against EGO, Not STR (+1/4), BOECV (+1) (75 Active Points); Cannot Form Barriers (-1/4) 7

5u 3) Frost Breath, Cone: Killing Attack - Ranged 3d6-1, Area Of Effect (17" Cone; +1 1/4) (90 Active Points); No Range (-1/2), Charges are split between two Frost Breath Powers, 16 total (-1/4), 16 Charges (-0) [16]

7u 4) Frost Breath, Intense Cold: RKA 2d6, NND (defense is Safe Environment: Intense Cold, or having fire/heat powers; +1), Does BODY (+1) (90 Active Points); Charges are split between two Frost Breath Powers, 16 total (-1/4), 16 Charges (-0) [16]

4u 5) Swat: HA +9d6, Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4), Area Of Effect (One Hex; +1/2) (79 Active Points); Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1/2), Lockout (Cannot Use in human form; -1/2) 3

4u 6) Wing/Tail Sweep: HA +6d6, Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4), Area Of Effect (16" Cone; +1 1/4) (75 Active Points); Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1/2), Lockout (Cannot Use in human form; -1/2) 3

36 Human Form (Giselle White, the White Dragon, Denise Snow, Rose Winter): Shapeshift (Sight and Touch Groups, four (max) shapes), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Persistent (+1/2) (36 Active Points)

Ancient Dragon

19 1) Ancient Dragon Defense: Power Defense (15 points), Hardened (+1/4) (19 Active Points)

14 2) Ancient Dragon: Mental Defense (15 points total), Hardened (+1/4) (14 Active Points)

5 3) Dark-Adjusted Eyes: Nightvision

12 4) Immense Bulk: Knockback Resistance -9" (18 Active Points); Lockout (Cannot Use in human form; -1/2)

40 5) Immortal Dragon: LS (Eating Character only has to eat once per week; Extended Breathing: 1 END per 20 Minutes; Immunity All terrestrial poisons and chemical warfare agents; Immunity: All terrestrial diseases and biowarfare agents; Longevity Immortal; Safe in High Pressure; Safe in High Radiation; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum; Sleeping Character only has to sleep 8 hours per week)

12 6) Keen Eyes: +8 versus Range Modifier for Sight Group

3 7) Legs And Tail: Extra Limbs (3) (5 Active Points); Lockout (Cannot Use in human form; -1/2)

5 8) Massive Legs: Running +4" (10" total) (8 Active Points); Lockout (Cannot Use in human form; -1/2) 1

37 9) Mighty Wings: Flight 25", x8 Noncombat, Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (75 Active Points); Restrainable (-1/2), Lockout (Cannot Use in human form; -1/2) 3

5 10) Protected Hearing: Hearing Group Flash Defense (5 points)

10 11) Protected Vision: Sight Group Flash Defense (10 points)

27 12) Reach: Stretching 8", Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (60 Active Points); Lockout (Cannot Use in human form; -1/2), Always Direct (-1/4), No Noncombat Stretching (-1/4), No Velocity Damage (-1/4)

18 13) Steel-Hard Scales: (Total: 18 Active Cost, 18 Real Cost) Hardened (+1/4) (9 Active Points) applied to PD (Real Cost: 9) plus Hardened (+1/4) (9 Active Points) applied to ED (Real Cost: 9)

37 14) Steel-Hard Scales: Damage Resistance (30 PD/30 ED), Hardened (+1/4) (37 Active Points)

14 15) Tireless In Combat: Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (14 Active Points) applied to STR

5 16) Too Vast To Harm: Lack Of Weakness (-5) for Normal Defense

Perks

30 Hideaway: Homestead (in Ireland)

3 I Walk Among You Unseen: Anonymity: Giselle's human form has never been identified "out of costume"

5 Jet Setter: Fringe Benefit: International Driver's License, Membership: Masquerade, Passport

10 Network: 10 pts worth of contacts in the music industry (11-)

3 The Lives of our Days: False Identity (Three Identities: See Identities)

6 Virtuoso: Reputation: Famous Musician (A large group) 14-, +2/+2d6

10 Well Invested: Money: Wealthy

3 Well-Connected

4 1) Magical Mentor: Contact: Nilrem (Contact has significant Contacts of his own, Contact has useful Skills or resources, Good relationship with Contact) (5 Active Points) 11-

8 2) Prior Employers: Contact: The Order of Nimue (Contact has useful Skills or resources), Organization Contact (x3) (9 Active Points) 11-

Talents

20 Dragons are good with languages: Universal Translator 14-

5 Dragons have long memories: Eidetic Memory

3 It's tea time: Absolute Time Sense

3 Sleeping Dragon...not!: Lightsleep

20 The beasts are my friends: Animal Friendship

3 Voice of an Angel: Perfect Pitch

11 We shall not fail!: Inspire

Skills

9 +3 Dragon Attack Multipower

20 +4 with Music Skills

30 I've had a long life: +3 Overall

3 Analyze: Magic 14-

3 Bureaucratics 17-

3 Concealment 14-

3 Conversation 17-

3 Deduction 14-

3 Disguise 14-

3 Electronics 14-

3 High Society 17-

3 Jack of All Trades

2 1) PS: Appraise (3 Active Points) 14-

1 2) PS: Author (2 Active Points) 11-

1 3) PS: Choreographer (2 Active Points) 11-

1 4) PS: Cooking (2 Active Points) 11-

2 5) PS: Dancer (3 Active Points) 14-

4 6) PS: Guitar Maker (5 Active Points) 14-

2 7) PS: Music Producer (3 Active Points) 14-

2 8) PS: Musician: Flute (3 Active Points) 14-

2 9) PS: Musician: Guitar (3 Active Points) 14-

2 10) PS: Musician: Harmonica (3 Active Points) 12-

2 11) PS: Musician: Keyboards (3 Active Points) 14-

2 12) PS: Musician: Mandolin (3 Active Points) 14-

2 13) PS: Musician: Violin (3 Active Points) 14-

2 14) PS: Musician: Vocalist (3 Active Points) 17-

1 15) PS: Scribe (2 Active Points) 11-

5 16) PS: Songwriter (6 Active Points) 15-

3 Linguist

1 1) Language: Czechoslovakian (basic conversation)

4 2) Language: English (imitate dialects) (5 Active Points)

3 3) Language: French (idiomatic) (4 Active Points)

2 4) Language: Greek (completely fluent) (3 Active Points)

3 5) Language: Japanese (idiomatic) (4 Active Points)

2 6) Language: Spanish (completely fluent) (3 Active Points)

11 Magic Skill: Thaumaturgy 18-

3 Oratory 17-

3 Paramedics 14-

3 Persuasion 17-

3 Research 14-

3 Scholar

2 1) KS: Arcane And Occult Lore (3 Active Points) 14-

2 2) KS: Current Events (3 Active Points) 14-

2 3) KS: Dragons (3 Active Points) 14-

1 4) KS: Herbalism And Healing-Lore (2 Active Points) 11-

2 5) KS: Legends And Lore (3 Active Points) 14-

2 6) KS: Magic (3 Active Points) 14-

2 7) KS: Music History (3 Active Points) 14-

2 8) KS: Music Industry (3 Active Points) 14-

2 9) KS: Music Production (3 Active Points) 14-

2 10) KS: Music Styles (3 Active Points) 14-

2 11) KS: Musical Theory (3 Active Points) 14-

2 12) KS: Mystic World (3 Active Points) 14-

2 13) KS: Secret Things (3 Active Points) 14-

2 14) KS: Stage Shows (3 Active Points) 14-

2 15) KS: Subcultures (3 Active Points) 14-

1 16) KS: The Superhuman World (2 Active Points) 11-

2 17) KS: Who Does What (3 Active Points) 14-

2 18) KS: World History (3 Active Points) 14-

3 Seduction 17-

3 Shadowing 14-

3 Sleight Of Hand 14-

3 Spell Research (Inventor) 14-

3 Stealth 14-

3 Streetwise 17-

8 Survival (Arctic/Subarctic, Mountain, Underground, Urban) 14-

2 Systems Operation (Communications Systems) 14-

3 Tactics 14-

3 Teamwork 14-

3 Tracking 14-

3 Trading 17-

3 Traveler

1 1) AK: Arcadia (2 Active Points) 11-

1 2) AK: Astral Plane (2 Active Points) 11-

1 3) AK: Babylon (2 Active Points) 11-

1 4) AK: Elysium (2 Active Points) 11-

1 5) AK: Europe (2 Active Points) 11-

1 6) AK: Land of Legends (2 Active Points) 11-

1 7) AK: London (2 Active Points) 11-

1 8) AK: Los Angeles (2 Active Points) 11-

1 9) AK: Realms of Faerie (2 Active Points) 11-

1 10) AK: Rio (2 Active Points) 11-

1 11) AK: The British Isles (2 Active Points) 11-

1 12) AK: Tokyo (2 Active Points) 11-

1 13) CK: Berlin (2 Active Points) 11-

1 14) CK: Bristol (2 Active Points) 11-

1 15) CK: Hong Kong (2 Active Points) 11-

1 16) CK: London (2 Active Points) 11-

1 17) CK: Los Angeles (2 Active Points) 11-

1 18) CK: Millennuim City (2 Active Points) 11-

1 19) CK: New York City (2 Active Points) 11-

1 20) CK: Paris (2 Active Points) 11-

1 21) CK: San Francisco (2 Active Points) 11-

1 22) CK: Tokyo (2 Active Points) 11-

1 23) CK: Vibora Bay (2 Active Points) 11-

4 WF: Common Melee Weapons, Common Missile Weapons

Total Powers & Skill Cost: 924

Total Cost: 1276

200+ Disadvantages

10 Distinctive Features: Dragon (Concealable; Extreme Reaction; Detectable Only By Unusual Senses)

15 Enraged: when innocents threatened or harmed (Common), go 8-, recover 11-

20 Hunted: Covenant of Five 8- (Mo Pow; NCI; Harshly Punish)

0 Hunted: Paprazzi 11- (Less Pow; Watching)

10 Hunted: The Dragon Slayer 8- (As Pow; Harshly Punish)

0 Hunted: Tiamat 8- (Mo Pow; Capture; Beyond Needed Points)

15 Physical Limitation: Gigantic, up to 16 times human size (32m, or 8.1-16"; ; -8 DCV, +8 to PER Rolls to perceive) Frequently, Greatly Impairing

20 Psychological Limitation: Honorable (Common; Total)

15 Psychological Limitation: Loves to perform for an audience (Common; Strong)

15 Psychological Limitation: Music Affectionado Almost all styles (Very Common; Moderate)

15 Psychological Limitation: Overconfidence (Very Common; Moderate)

15 Psychological Limitation: Protective Of Innocents (Common; Strong)

5 Rivalry: Professional and Romantic (Another Musician; Rival is Less Powerful; Seek to Outdo, Embarrass, or Humiliate Rival; Rival Aware of Rivalry)

15 Social Limitation: Secret Identity: The fact that she is a dragon is unknown to the general populace of the earth. (Frequently; Major)

10 Vulnerability: 1 1/2 x BODY Fire and Flame Attacks (Common)

20 Vulnerability: 2 x STUN Fire and Flame Attacks (Common)

876 Experience Points

(2 points unspent)

Total Disadvantage Points: 1276

Background/History: Giselle, who hasn't gone by her draconic name in six millennium, is a wandering minstrel. She has wandered the earth learning new songs and experiencing life to the fullest, most often in the guise of a beautiful woman of Scandinavian decent. She has enjoyed the evolution of music from tribal chanting to the majesty of Mozart. Over the centuries she has performed for Kings, Popes, Presidents, soldiers, bar patrons, children's parties, almost anywhere. She was always her own wom-er, dragon and never felt tied down.

Two things changed her life and led to the forming of Masquerade. The first, she saw KISS in concert in 1973, before they hit the height of their popularity. The show blew her away; she'd been into rock music for a few years, having spent time with the Beatles, Jimmy Hendrix, and other rock luminaries; but their showmanship and energy was just what she was looking for. The second meeting was with young woman who had been blessed with superhuman powers and incidentally played guitar. The idea of a band of superhuman musicians struck a chord with Giselle. She began writing some songs and started looking for other bandmates. The third encounter, with an extra terrestrial who used music as a means of focusing and enhancing her mental powers cemented the idea. Not content to limit her scope to the US and Europe, she called in some favors and eventually she encountered a Japanese fox spirit who had grown philosophical and...well bored in her long life. These four began the Masquerade.

Personality/Motivation: The White Dragon has been a lover of music nearly her entire life. She left the lands of legend to find new music to sing and new instruments to play. She is adept at many many styles and loves them all. Her musical tastes are varied but she has enjoyed being in Masquerade for the last 30 years; and still writes and performs "Classic Rock". She's not a big fan of current pop music but doesn't hate it. She enjoys 70's R&B more than the modern counterpart, but likes many current artists just the same. Rap intrigues her and she really enjoys some of it. Like any listener or performer, she has favorites in almost every genre, good music is good music.

Outside of her love of song, Giselle enjoys spending time with her bandmates as she doesn't have to be as guarded around them. She is a romance novel buff and has been seeking out a suitable companion for some time. She's had several lovers of either sex over the centuries but she seeks "the one," the one she sings of.

Giselle's other interests have changed as she has aged. She's a defender of the meek and delights in teaching youngsters music.

Quote: "Hello Millennium City! Are you ready for a little Rock Magic?!?!"

"I think you should reconsider your "Battle of the Bands" idea, human."

Powers/Tactics: Well, she's an eons old dragon. Though much of her powers and attacks depend heavily on her being in her dragon form, Giselle is far from helpless in her human forms. A brick with a 50pt magic pool should not be underestimated. She also has use of her Fearsome Gaze and Frost Breath abilities in her human form and her defenses are just as good.When in her dragon form however, she has access to her wings, tail, claws, teeth, and reach.

Campaign Use: Masquerade has released over 30 albums and, although their sales have slipped as times have changed, they are among the top selling acts of their era. They tour regularly, often with other classic rock acts of their day. The ladies of Masquerade never came clean to the public like KISS did. The mystery of who they are, what they really look like and how old they are has kept them in the minds of a even casual listeners. Popular theories state that the current line up is made up of younger replacements. Though they obviously sound the same. There has been speculation that the women of Masquerade are meta-humans, but few believe that they would simply be a rock band if they had superpowers.

Giselle's other identities are mostly for maintaining her true one seamlessly. If she's encountered in one of those she does her best to draw no attention to herself.

Beyond their music, the band has had a number of adventures based on the fact that they are all superbeings. Between angry Effrit Princes, rival dragons, angry deities, corrupt corporations, the RIAA, The Order of the Black Rose, The Covenant of Five, Monster Hunters, and a few enemies from the future and past, the ladies have been busy.

Appearance: In her draconic form, Giselle is a sleek, alabaster colored western dragon with great wings and a long tail. Her eyes are deep blue and her scales gleam in the sun. The leathery skin of her wings is a darker, muted color than her scales. In dragon form she is roughly 30 meters long with another 20 meters of tail she also weighs alot more, but she won't tell.

In her main human forms she is tall, graceful, and not unlike a divine being. She simply has a presence that is impossible to ignore. As Giselle, she has long flowing platinum blond hair, and dresses in whites and pale blue and or green. She dresses in modern fashions most of the time but occasionally, in a fit of nostalgia will wear designs from decades to centuries old.

As the White Dragon she wears a white robe with black leather straps at the waist (3) and shoulders (2 on each). The robe is open at the sides allowing her shapely legs to be seen when she is performing. She wears light stockings and black leather boots. On her hands are white "scaled" gloves that leave her fingers free to play her instruments. She wears her hair wildly and her mask is white porcelain covering her face save her mouth and chin and decorated around the eyes in blue and silver. She wears blue lipstick and her guitar is white with a blue dragon airbrushed on it and pearlized dragon claw prints along the frets.

Re: Are we Ready to Rock? I dunno...are we?The ValkyrieVal Char Cost Roll Notes35 STR 0 16- Lift 3200.0kg; 7d629 DEX 6 15- OCV: 10/DCV: 1030 CON 0 15-22 BODY 2 13-18 INT 8 13- PER Roll 13-13/23 EGO 6 12- / 14- ECV: 4/820 PRE 10 13- PRE Attack: 4d614 COM 2 12-7/22 PD 0 Total: 7/22 PD (0/15 rPD)7/22 ED 1 Total: 7/22 ED (0/15 rED)7 SPD 0 Phases: 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11, 1223 REC 0100 END 055 STUN 0 Total Characteristic Cost: 35Movement: Running: 15"/60" Flight: 20"/160" Leaping: 15"/60" Swimming: 2"/4"Cost Powers END25 Tech-Mjolnir: Multipower, 50-point reserve, (50 Active Points); all slots OAF Durable (-1)2u 1) Hammer Toss: Energy Blast 10d6 (50 Active Points); OAF Durable (-1), Range Based On Strength (-1/4) 52u 2) Power Hammer: Hand-To-Hand Attack +10d6 (50 Active Points); OAF Durable (-1), Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1/2) 5100 Weapons Systems: Multipower, 100-point reserve3u 1) Broad Wave Ion Flare: Sight Group Images Increased Size (8" radius; +3/4), +6 to PER Rolls, Only lasts for 1 minute (+0), Costs END Only To Activate (+1/4) (56 Active Points); Set Effect (signal flare of defined appearance; -1) 59u 2) Focused Ion Beam: Energy Blast 12d6, Armor Piercing (+1/2) (90 Active Points) 93u 3) Gravity Globes: Entangle 4d6, 4 DEF, Indirect (Any origin, any direction; +3/4) (70 Active Points); 4 Boostable Charges (-3/4), OIF (-1/2), Limited Range (30"; -1/4) [4 bc]10u 4) Ion Cannon: Energy Blast 20d6 (100 Active Points) 104u 5) Ion Lash: Killing Attack - Ranged 2d6, Penetrating (+1/2) (45 Active Points); Limited Range (3"; -1/4) 410u 6) Ion Pulse: Energy Blast 10d6, Autofire (5 shots; +1/2), Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/2) (100 Active Points) 310u 7) Ion Sniper Beam: Energy Blast 11d6, Increased Maximum Range (2,050"; +1/4), No Range Modifier (+1/2) (96 Active Points) 106u 8) Monomolecular Forearm Blades: Killing Attack - Hand-To-Hand 2d6-1 (2d6+1 w/STR), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Armor Piercing (x2; +1), Penetrating (x2; +1) (87 Active Points); No Knockback (-1/4), Reduced Penetration (-1/4)8u 9) Paralysis Beam: Entangle 4d6, 4 DEF, Takes No Damage From Attacks All Attacks (+1/2), No Normal Defense (defense is Power Defense or not having a nervous system; +1) (100 Active Points); Limited Range (100"; -1/4) 10 Cyber Armor, all slots OIF (-1/2)29 1) Psi-Static Generator Module: Force Wall (12 Mental Defense; 6" long and 1" tall), Transparent (Flash Defense and Power Defense attacks; +1) (80 Active Points); OAF (-1), No Range (-1/2), Restricted Shape (2" radius around character; -1/4) 830 2) Valkyrie Mk -41 Cyber Armor: Armor (12 PD/12 ED), Hardened (+1/4) (45 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) Cybernetic augmentation18 1) Augmented Leaping: Leaping +8" (15" forward, 7 1/2" upward) (Accurate, x4 Noncombat) 231 2) Augmented Musculature: +25 STR, Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (31 Active Points) 151 3) Augmented Reflexes: +17 DEX40 4) Augmented Reflexes: +4 SPD40 5) Augmented Resilience: +20 CON23 6) Augmented Speed: Running +9" (15" total), x4 Noncombat 220 7) Biofusion Power Plant: +40 END2 8) Cyberkinetic Counter Measures: Mental Defense (8/10 points total) (5 Active Points); Only vs Cyberkenisis (-1 1/2)8 9) Cyberkinetic Countermeasures: +10 EGO (20 Active Points); Only to Resist Cyberkinetic Attacks (-1 1/2)7 10) Cyberskeleton: Hand-To-Hand Attack +2d6 (10 Active Points); Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1/2) 16 11) Cybersystems (Increased Mass): Knockback Resistance -3"179 12) Grav-Drive "Wings": Flight 20", Position Shift, x8 Noncombat, No Turn Mode (+1/4), Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4), combat acceleration/deceleration (+1/4), No Gravity Penalty (+1/2), Noncombat acceleration/deceleration (+1) (179 Active Points) 812 13) Nano-Repair Systems: Healing (Regeneration) 2 BODY, Can Heal Limbs, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Persistent (+1/2) (50 Active Points); Extra Time (Regeneration-Only) 1 Day (-2 3/4), Self Only (-1/2)20 14) Nanoadrenal Control: +10 REC20 15) Pain Tolerance: Energy Damage Reduction, Resistant, 50% (30 Active Points); STUN Only (-1/2)20 16) Pain Tolerance: Physical Damage Reduction, Resistant, 50% (30 Active Points); STUN Only (-1/2)22 17) Protected Biosystems: +11 BODY24 18) Protected Biosystems: Life Support (Eating: Character only has to eat once per week; Longevity: 800 Years; Safe in High Pressure; Safe in High Radiation; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum; Self-Contained Breathing; Sleeping: Character only has to sleep 8 hours per week)30 19) Protected Senses: Hearing Group Flash Defense (10 points), Radio Group, Sight Group22 20) Skeletal Augmentation (Nigh unbreakable Bones): Armor (30 PD/30 ED) (90 Active Points); Only To Protect Against Broken Bones (-2), Only Works Against BODY Damage (-1)11 21) Skeletal Augmentation: Armor (3 PD/3 ED), Inherent (+1/4) (11 Active Points) Sensor Systems: "Yggridsil Ring"20 1) Audio Targeting: Targeting with Hearing Group12 2) Broadcast Tracking: Detect Source Of Radio Transmissions A Large Class Of Things 13- (Radio Group), Discriminatory, Analyze, Increased Arc Of Perception (360 Degrees) (25 Active Points); OAF (-1)8 3) Communications: High Range Radio Perception (Radio Group) (12 Active Points); Sense Affected As Sight and Hearing Groups As Well As Radio Group (-1/2)20 4) Hearing-Augmentation: Discriminatory with Hearing Group and Analyze for Hearing Group10 5) Hi-Res Thermalsight: Infrared Perception (Sight Group), Discriminatory30 6) Homing Tracer: Radio Group Images Increased Size (32" radius; +1 1/4), +4 to PER Rolls, Image Only Perceivable On Special Radio Frequencies (+0), Range Based On STR (+1/4), Usable As Attack (allows character to "stick" the Image to a target; +1) (76 Active Points); Set Effect (detectable signal; -1), IAF (-1/2), 1 Recoverable Continuing Charge lasting 1 Week (stops functioning if it gets wet or experiences severe radio interference; +1) [1 rc]5 7) Nightsight: Nightvision12 8) Omni-Directional Radar Array: Radar (Radio Group), +3 to PER Roll (18 Active Points); Sense Affected As Sight group as well as Radio Group (-1/2)8 9) Omnidirectional Radar: Radar (Radio Group), Increased Arc Of Perception (360 Degrees) (20 Active Points); OAF (-1), Sense Affected As Sight Group As Well As Radio Group [very common Sense] (-1/2)13 10) Omnidirectional Radar: Radar (Radio Group), Increased Arc Of Perception (360 Degrees) (20 Active Points); Sense Affected As Sight Group As Well As Radio Group [very common Sense] (-1/2)12 11) Parabolic Hearing: +8 versus Range Modifier for Hearing Group12 12) Telescopic Vision: +8 versus Range Modifier for Sight GroupPerks6 Money: Wealthy3 Well-Connected8 1) Contact: Government of Norway (Contact has very useful Skills or resources, Contact limited by identity, Good relationship with Contact), Organization Contact (x3) (9 Active Points) 8-8 2) Contact: Recording Industry, Organization Contact (x3) (9 Active Points) 12-4 3) Contact: Tomorrow Legion (Contact has extremely useful Skills or resources, Good relationship with Contact) (5 Active Points) 8-20 Longhouse: Vehicles & Bases3 Technically She doesn't Exist: Anonymity1 False Identity4 Fringe Benefit: Membership: the Masquerade, PassportTalents Onboard Computer3 1) Absolute Range Sense3 2) Absolute Time Sense3 3) Bump Of Direction5 4) Eidetic Memory3 5) Lightning Calculator6 6) Speed Reading (x100)3 7) Perfect PitchSkills10 +1 Overall40 +5 with All Combat3 Analyze: Combat 13-3 Analyze: Technology 13-3 Breakfall 15-3 Combat Driving 15-3 Combat Piloting 15-3 Computer Programming 13-3 Concealment 13-3 Cryptography 13-10 Defense Maneuver I-IV 3 High Society 13-3 Hoist 13-3 Linguist3 1) Language: English (idiomatic) (4 Active Points)3 2) Language: Finnish (idiomatic) (4 Active Points)3 3) Language: French (idiomatic) (4 Active Points)0 4) Language: Norwegian (idiomatic) (4 Active Points)2 5) Language: Russian (completely fluent) (3 Active Points)3 6) Language: Swedish (idiomatic) (4 Active Points)3 Mechanics 13-9 Musical Instrument Familiarity (Aerophones, Chordophones, Idiophones, Synthesizer) 15-3 PS: Musician: Vocalist 13-2 PS: Songwriter 11-3 PS: Sound Mixer/Producer 13-3 Paramedics 13-3 Research 13-3 Scholar1 1) KS: Legends And Lore (2 Active Points) 11-2 2) KS: Music Theory (3 Active Points) 13-1 3) KS: The Extra Terrestrial Community (2 Active Points) 11-2 4) KS: The Medical Technology World (3 Active Points) 13-1 5) KS: The Miltiary/Mercenary/Terrorist World (2 Active Points) 11-2 6) KS: The Music Industry (3 Active Points) 13-1 7) KS: The Superhuman World (2 Active Points) 11-3 Scientist2 1) SS: Cybermedicine 13- (3 Active Points)2 2) SS: Cybernetic Engineering 13- (3 Active Points)2 3) SS: Sound Engineer 13- (3 Active Points)3 Security Systems 13-3 Survival 13-3 Systems Operation 13-14 TF: Common Motorized Ground Vehicles, Combat Aircraft, Helicopters, Large Military Ships, Large Motorized Boats, Large Planes, Small Military Ships, Small Motorized Boats, Small Planes, Small Wind-Powered Boats, Snowmobiles, Submarines, Tracked Military Vehicles, Two-Wheeled Motorized Ground Vehicles, Wheeled Military Vehicles3 Tactics 13-3 Teamwork 15-Total Powers & Skill Cost: 1286Total Cost: 1321200+ Disadvantages10 Distinctive Features: Cyborg (Easily Concealed; Always Noticed and Causes Major Reaction; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)10 Hunted: Crossroads 8- (As Pow; Harshly Punish)15 Hunted: European Crimelord to be named Later 8- (As Pow; NCI; Harshly Punish)10 Hunted: Operation: Northern Light 11- (Mo Pow; Watching)10 Physical Limitation: Affected as Machine class of minds as well as human (Infrequently; Greatly Impairing)10 Physical Limitation: Highly advanced cyborg. Requires specailized medical attention (Infrequently; Greatly Impairing)10 Psychological Limitation: Introverted, Shy around people (Common; Moderate)20 Psychological Limitation: Patriotism (Common; Total)15 Psychological Limitation: Protective of "Family" (Common; Strong)10 Reputation: Famous Musician, 11-5 Rivalry: Professional and Romantic (Another Band; Rival is Less Powerful; Seek to Outdo, Embarrass, or Humiliate Rival; Rival Aware of Rivalry)15 Social Limitation: Secret Identity (Frequently; Major)981 Experience PointsTotal Disadvantage Points: 1321Background/History: Sigrid Brakke is the product of Operation: Northern Lights, the Norwegian Military's most advanced alien technologies program. Sigrid was born in 1955 with multiple spinal and skeletal defects (possibly due to her parent's exposure to the wreckage of an Invader warship). Unable or unwilling to care for the child, the family abandoned her at a hospital. Desperate for a test subject for their studies of the alien technology, the government stepped in and took the child as a ward of the state. She was used as a test subject in an attempt at creating a super-weapon.As horrifying as that sounds, the cybernetic treatments saved her life and the child was raised in as loving an environment as the technicians of Project: Northern Lights could give. In fact, as she grew, the idea of a living weapons platform began to disturb most of the heads of the project. In June of 1970, the top secret project was deemed unworkable and Sigrid's weapons systems were disabled. Sigrid herself was delighted, though dedicated to her country she found the idea of being a weapons to be distasteful. The now 15 year-old was given a new identity and allowed to live out her life as she saw fit; though she was told that she'd be monitored. Though technically a minor, Sigrid was at least appearance-wise an adult and was been given an adult identity, after a few years of exploration and self discovery, she found a love and talent for music. She began attending concerts and music festivals. She became a fan of the band Masquerade early on, the all girl hard rock outfit struck a chord with her, many of their songs were nods to folk tales, flights of fancy, and a detachment from humanity. She spent the summer of 1982 following them on tour. Eventually she got up the courage to wait for the band and meet them face to face. When she encountered Masquerade after one of their shows, she connected with them almost immediately. In truth her idols could sense her inhuman nature and taken with her obvious love of music, they revealed themselves to her and this led to her being asked to join the band, first as a sound technician/producer and then a few months later as a member of the band.The Valkyrie is the band's keyboardist as well as several other instruments and backing vocals. In 1987 she got her first songwriting credit, and on their 1994 album Cryostasis, she had her first lead vocal credits.Personality/Motivation: Sigrid is very shy, and even on stage she finds it easier to blend into the background letting her fellow band mates occupy the spotlight. She's come a long way as a performer, but in more intimate social settings she tends to be a wallflower. However, her shyness disappears when conflict arises; in combat she's all business and occasionally given to bluster - whoever took inspiration from north mythology when designing her was thorough. Sigrid is also a very loyal woman. She sees her band as her family and she will fight to defend them. She also answers the call when her homeland of Norway is in danger, often bringing Masquerade with her (in disguise).Quote: Powers/Tactics: Valkyrie is the most combat oriented of the team save for Giselle. In the 70's, 80's and early 90's, Sigrid had her enhanced physical characteristics, and cybernetic body. When the second Invasion occurred she returned to Norway to defend her country, and the rest of Masquerade followed. Project: Northern Lights reintegrated her weapons systems, gave her the "Yggridsil Ring", and Valkyrie and Masquerade were instrumental in the defense of the nation (which had been targeted due to its high concentration of reverse engineered non terrestrial technology). In thanks, the grateful nation not only allowed her to keep her weapons, she was given a series of upgrades that allowed her a more "normal" human life. For the most part, her weapons are based on the Invader's Ion Weapons technology and she can command the energy in various ways. Her Hammer was a gift by the Norse obsessed (and there are a few out there) scientist, she finds it amusing. The "Ring" is a luminescent "halo" that is released from her back and hovers over her head when in use. When activated it provides her with a host of sensory abilities. She can access some of them with it stored away but the ones with the "restrainable" limitation are only usable when the ring is in active mode. There are several organizations who have stumbled upon the "halo" design for physical or holographic communication and sensory output. Encounters between the agents of these orgs have been jokingly referred to as Holy Wars. Patent lawsuits are uncommon with world-spanning secret organizations. Campaign Use: Sigrid's music career has spanned nearly 4 decades now. She could easily be encountered in that guise. The Masquerade have managed to keep their identities and abilities a secret - mostly through clever gimmicks and well spread rumors of band replacements and musical evolution. There may be fans among the PCsAs a recipient of alien technology, she can also be encountered as a source of information or perhaps even someone in need of rescue as her technology attracts unwanted attention.

Lastly, she is one of only a dozen or so valkyrie styled supers in my world since I like that motif. They might have a club.Appearance: Sigrid is a lovely woman - seemingly still in the flush of youth, with pale skin, delicate features, silvery white hair and eyes. She can alter the color of her hair and eyes to better blend in with humanity. She is a rather statuesque 5'10'' and weighs about 330lbs. Her cyber-systems are mostly nanites, she has advanced polymer "tissue" grafted to her that gives her enhanced physical attributes, her skeleton has been created/enhanced with advanced ceramics. She doesn't set off metal detectors. When she's on stage or in combat she wears her combat armor which is a sleek, high tech silver hard-suit with black accents. The armor doesn't cover her face, but it does extend to her chin and over her ears. She has a visor and head set with stylized wings. Over this she wears a white tabard with a gold belt, and a short, white cape. Her wings of gold-white light spread from her back and they appear to be a sleek, modern design rather than actual feathers. They extend out from under the cape. Her "Yggridsil Ring" is a softly glowing blue white halo above her head. The hammer is dark gray metal and when active, lightning dances along it.

Alcázar

Val Char Cost Roll Notes

40 STR 30 17- Lift 6400.0kg; 8d6 [2]

23 DEX 39 14- OCV: 8/DCV: 8

30 CON 40 15-

30 BODY 40 15-

13 INT 3 12- PER Roll 12-

11 EGO 2 11- ECV: 4

20 PRE 10 13- PRE Attack: 4d6

16 COM 3 12-

10/40 PD 2 Total: 10/40 PD (0/30 rPD)

10/40 ED 4 Total: 10/40 ED (0/30 rED)

5 SPD 17 Phases: 3, 5, 8, 10, 12

14 REC 0

60 END 0

105 STUN 40 Total Characteristic Cost: 230

Movement:

Running: 9"/18"

Leaping: 10"/20"

Cost Powers END

45 Arsenal of the Hardbody: Multipower, 45-point reserve

1u 1) Armor Shredding Strikes: Drain PD 3d6 (30 Active Points); PD Applies (-1), Only vs Inorganic/Artificial Armor (-1) 3

3u 2) Breaking Stuff: Dispel Technological Object 12d6, any Technological Object power one at a time (+1/4) (45 Active Points); No Range (-1/2) 4

1u 3) Fists and Feet of Agony!: Hand-To-Hand Attack +2d6, Variable Advantage (+1/2 Advantages; Limited Group of Advantages; Either 0 End or Autofire (5), cannot use AF with Martial maneuevers; +3/4) (17 Active Points); Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1/2) 2

4u 4) Invulnerable Sword Hand!: Killing Attack - Hand-To-Hand 2d6 (3 1/2d6 w/STR), Penetrating (+1/2) (45 Active Points) 4

20 Fighter's Flurry: Autofire (5 shots; +1/2) for up to 40 Active Points of STR (20 Active Points) 2

8 Intimidation: +20 PRE (20 Active Points); Only To Make Fear/Intimidation-Style Presence Attacks (-1), Extra Time (Full Phase, -1/2)

Athletics

7 1) Leap to the Sun: Leaping +2" (10" forward, 5" upward) (Accurate) 1

10 2) Swift: Running +3" (9" total), Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (10 Active Points) 1

Indestructible

20 1) Block Anything: Missile Deflection (Any Ranged Attack)

20 2) Body Resists Change: Power Defense (20 points)

10 3) Flawless Physique: Lack Of Weakness (-10) for Resistant Defenses

25 4) Immortality Syndrome: Healing: Regeneration 1 BODY, Can Heal Limbs, Resurrection, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Persistent (+1/2) (70 Active Points); Extra Time (Regeneration-Only) 1 Turn (Post-Segment 12) (-1 1/4), Self Only (-1/2)

50 5) Nigh Indestructible: Life Support (Eating: Character does not eat; Immunity All terrestrial poisons and chemical warfare agents; Immunity: All terrestrial diseases and biowarfare agents; Longevity: Immortal; Safe in High Pressure; Safe in High Radiation; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum; Self-Contained Breathing; Sleeping: Character does not sleep)

112 6) Nigh Invulnerable: Armor (30 PD/30 ED), Hardened (+1/4) (112 Active Points)

3 7) Stubborn - And Surrounded By Mentalists: Mental Defense (5 points total)

2 8) Stubborn: Knockback Resistance -1"

10 9) Tireless: Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (10 Active Points) applied to STR

2 10) Toughness: Hardened (+1/4) (2 Active Points) applied to ED

2 11) Toughness: Hardened (+1/4) (2 Active Points) applied to PD

Kuk Sool Won

Maneuver OCV DCV Notes

5 Block +1 +3 Block, Abort

4 Disarm -1 +1 Disarm; 50 STR to Disarm roll

4 Dodge -- +5 Dodge, Affects All Attacks, Abort

3 Joint Lock +0 -1 Grab One Limb; 10 STR for holding on

3 Throw +0 +1 8d6 +v/5, Target Falls

5 Kick -2 +1 12d6 Strike

3 Legsweep +2 -1 9d6 Strike, Target Falls

4 Nerve Strike -1 +1 2d6 NND

4 Punch +0 +2 10d6 Strike

1 Weapon Element: Blades

1 Weapon Element: Chain & Rope Weapons

1 Weapon Element: Clubs

1 Weapon Element: Polearms

1 Weapon Element: Staffs

1 Weapon Element: War Fan

Perks

4 Rocker Grrl: Reputation: Popular Rock Goddess (A large group) 11-, +2/+2d6

10 Royalties: Money: Wealthy

3 Some Perks: Fringe Benefit: Black Belt, International Driver's License, Passport

15 Studio Sweet Home: Safehouse and Music Studio

3 Well-Connected

3 1) Former Boyfriend: Contact: Voice of America (Contact has access to major institutions, Contact has useful Skills or resources, Contact limited by identity, Good relationship with Contact) (4 Active Points) 11-

5 2) Master: Contact: Diane Houldsworth (5th Dan, Norwich UK) (Contact has useful Skills or resources, Very Good relationship with Contact) (6 Active Points) 12-

3 3) Mutual Admiration: Contact: Carlos Santana (Contact has useful Skills or resources, Good relationship with Contact) (4 Active Points) 11-

Skills

20 +4 with HTH Combat

3 Acrobatics 14-

3 Analyze: Music 12-

3 Breakfall 14-

3 Gambling 12-

3 Jack of All Trades

3 1) PS: Graphic Designer (4 Active Points) 13-

1 2) PS: Make Up Artist (2 Active Points) 11-

2 3) PS: Music Producer (3 Active Points) 12-

2 4) PS: Musician: Guitarist (3 Active Points) 14-

1 5) PS: Musician: Percussionist (2 Active Points) 11-

2 6) PS: Musician: Vocalist (3 Active Points) 13-

3 Linguist

1 1) Language: English (completely fluent) (3 Active Points)

2 2) Language: Italian (completely fluent) (3 Active Points)

2 3) Language: Korean (fluent conversation)

2 4) Language: Latin (completely fluent) (3 Active Points)

0 5) Language: Spanish (idiomatic) (4 Active Points)

3 Persuasion 13-

9 Power: Brick Tricks 17-

3 Scholar

1 1) KS: High Society (2 Active Points) 11-

1 2) KS: Kuk Sool Won (2 Active Points) 11-

2 3) KS: Music Production (3 Active Points) 12-

3 4) KS: Rock Music and Performers (4 Active Points) 13-

1 5) KS: The Celebrity World (2 Active Points) 11-

1 6) KS: The Martial World (2 Active Points) 11-

2 7) KS: The Music Industry (3 Active Points) 12-

1 8) KS: The Superhuman World (2 Active Points) 11-

3 Seduction 13-

3 High Society 13-

3 Sleight Of Hand 14-

3 Stealth 14-

3 Streetwise 13-

2 Survival (Urban) 12-

2 Systems Operation (Communications Systems) 12-

3 Teamwork 14-

3 Traveler

1 1) CK: Barcelona (2 Active Points) 11-

1 2) CK: Berlin (2 Active Points) 11-

1 3) CK: London (2 Active Points) 11-

1 4) CK: London (2 Active Points) 11-

1 5) CK: New York (2 Active Points) 11-

1 6) CK: Toronto (2 Active Points) 11-

2 WF: Common Martial Arts Melee Weapons

2 WF: Common Melee Weapons

Total Powers & Skill Cost: 560

Total Cost: 790

200+ Disadvantages

10 Distinctive Features: Style Limitation (Not Concealable; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses; Not Distinctive In Some Cultures)

5 Hunted: "Reverend" James Teagan, Moral Crusader 8- (As Pow; Mildly Punish)

20 Hunted: The Covenant of Five 8- (Mo Pow; NCI; Harshly Punish)

10 Psychological Limitation: Fan-Girl (Common; Moderate)

20 Psychological Limitation: Overconfidence (Very Common; Strong)

15 Psychological Limitation: Loves the Spotlight (Very Common; Moderate)

20 Psychological Limitation: Loyal to Friends (Common; Total)

10 Reputation: Tabloid Queen/Past her Prime Tabloid Queen, 11-

15 Social Limitation: Secret Identity (Frequently; Major)

465 Experience Points

Total Disadvantage Points: 790

Background/History: Isabella Velasquez was born in Barcelona. The Velasquez are a relatively obscure meta-human bloodline and her uncle fought as a costumed hero in WWII. The family has used their gifts mostly altruistically in the modern era, but their wealth can be traced to more selfish meta-human activities in the early 17th century followed by some well planned retirements and financial competence. Isabelle has always had her powers to some extent but they really peaked in her teen years.

While a teen she studied classical guitar. She went with a few of her friends to the UK on a holiday when she was 16 and she fell in love with rock music. Unwilling to leave the scene, she convinced her parents to let her stay in the UK, with a friend of theirs. This friend was a well respected martial artist from whom she began studying martial arts (mostly on a lark, but also her invulnerability powers gave her a lot of pent up energy and this was a good focus for it). She played in a number of cover bands and met Giselle (the Dragon) at a "folk music festival" (Isabella was studying all sorts of music at the time).

Giselle was amused at the crazy teen who seemed so fearless. Over the course of the first week they were acquainted, Isabella demonstrated her toughness on numerous occasions. About a year later, when Giselle was putting Masquerade together, she decided to recruit Isabella, who took the name Alcázar.

For the first few years, just being in the band was enough. Eventually her love of the spotlight led to some internal strife in the band. Isabella took long leaves of absence to punish her band mates. Things came to a head during a 1986 tour where she was replaced for 4 shows by Penelope "Banshee" Brewster, a non- superhuman studio musician. Isabella and the others reconciled at the tours end and have been going strong ever since.

Over the years, Isabella has become a production virtuoso and well regarded studio musician. She also designed the group's logo, masks, and some costumes.

Personality/Motivation: Isabella is an extrovert. She loves music, like her friends, but even more so she loves the spotlight. Initially, Isabella disdained playing bass. She wanted to be the lead, but she couldn't argue that Via was inferior. It took some time and effort on the rest of the bands part to convince her. It was actually encounters with John Paul Jones of Led Zeppelin and John Entwistle of the Who that convinced her to stick it out - that and getting to sing lead on a few songs.

Isabella is the groups' rock star. She is seen at social functions (in her mask and costume) all over the world. Since she's immune to alcohol, drugs, etc, she did her share (and a couple of others' shares as well) in the 70’s and 80's but for the most part it was just to fit in. The drugs didn't get her high either. Rumors of an overdose in 1992 caught fire but in truth she's toned it down because she's lost too many friends to the lifestyle. She is still, by comparison to the others, a party animal - she loves to dance, sing, flirt, and has had many intimate relationships - she does everything (rumors that she is the subject of Journey's song are unsubstantiated). She loves working with other musicians and she can kind of stalk them, in a fannish good natured way.

Quote: "Hey watch this!"

Powers/Tactics: When it comes time to fight, she's more of a shield than a hammer. She occupies the enemies' attention, and stands in the line of fire. That being said, she's a low level brick with a background in martial arts. Her relentless confidence and seeming invulnerability gives her an intimidating presence.

Campaign Use: Though she's quit the drugs, Isabella is still a part princess first class. Her onstage personae is often seen at clubs, concerts, gala balls. Anywhere. She's a social butterfly and has friends and acquiantances all over the world in almost every social setting.

Appearance: Isabella is 6'1'' tall, weighs about 175 lbs (invulnerable muscle) she has a rather voluptuous figure with muscles (yer basic videogame/comic paradox). She dresses for the occasion, usually flashy and eye catching but she can formal it up with the best of them - she has good taste when she wants to.

Being immune to temperatures as well as skin cancer, she tans a lot...and has no tan lines. She has brown eyes and black hair that she often highlights with a variety of colors. She tried to get tattoos done early in her career but found that even when she could get her skin pierced, the ink broke down in a manner of weeks, so she gave up. She has a few piercings that can be seen (ears, belly button) and one or two that can't.

When onstage she affects rather typical rocker gear, leather and metal studs, usually black and red. Her mask is white with red designs and like the others, leaves her mouth free. She generally wears bright red lipstick.

Almost finished!

I'm mostly done with the Kitsune's human form.

And I think I know someone with a backup file for my guitarist.

so hopefully next weekend I'll have the band all done.

Then we'll see what I want to work on next...

Almost finished!

I'm mostly done with the Kitsune's human form.

And I think I know someone with a backup file for my guitarist.

so hopefully next weekend I'll have the band all done.

Then we'll see what I want to work on next...

I'm so eager to see the kitsune after everything else you've done here

Can someone please Rep Enforcer84 for his hard work?

Glamour Girl

Val Char Cost Roll Notes

15 STR 5 12- Lift 200.0kg; 3d6 [1]

18 DEX 24 13- OCV: 6/DCV: 6

25 CON 30 14-

15 BODY 10 12-

18 INT 8 13- PER Roll 14-

27 EGO 34 14- ECV: 9

25 PRE 15 14- PRE Attack: 5d6

22 COM 5 13-

7/15 PD 4 Total: 7/15 PD (0/8 rPD)

7/15 ED 2 Total: 7/15 ED (0/8 rED)

6 SPD 32 Phases: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12

11 REC 6

50 END 0

53 STUN 17 Total Characteristic Cost: 192

Movement:

Running: 6"/12"

Leaping: 3"/6"

Cost Powers END

20 Empathic Mastery: Elemental Control, 40-point powers

5 1) Empathic Psychometry: Retrocognitive Clairsentience (Mental Group) (40 Active Points); Retrocognition Only (-1), Emotions Only (-1), No Range (-1/2), Psychometry (-1/2) 4

8 2) Empathic Healing: Simplified Healing 4d6 (40 Active Points); Side Effects, Side Effect occurs automatically whenever Power is used (character automatically takes damage identical to the damage healed; -1), Others Only (-1/2) 4

30 3) Empathic Manipulation: Mind Control 8d6 (Human class of minds), Area Of Effect (32" Radius; +1 3/4), Selective (+1/4), Two-Dimensional (-1/4) (110 Active Points); Only To Alter/Inflict One Emotion (-1), Extra Time (1 Turn (Post-Segment 12), Only to Activate, -3/4), Concentration (1/2 DCV; -1/4) 11

12 4) Calm Demeanor: Succor PRE 10d6 (standard effect: 30 points) (50 Active Points); Only To Resist Presence Attacks And Other Attacks Based On Fear (-1), Self Only (-1/2) 5

15 5) Read Emotions: Telepathy 10d6 (Human class of minds) (50 Active Points); Empathy Single Emotion (-1) 5

27 6) Empathic Sculpting: Major Transform 3d6 (alter, remove, or add Psychological Limitations related to or reflecting emotional states, through repeated applications of this power), Works Against EGO, Not BODY (+1/4), Based On EGO Combat Value (Mental Defense applies; +1) (101 Active Points); Limited Target (emotions in the minds of sentient beings; -3/4), Extra Time (Full Phase, -1/2), No Range (-1/2), Concentration (1/2 DCV; -1/4) 10

90 Telepathic Disciplines: Multipower, 90-point reserve

4u 1) Mind Blast: Ego Attack 4d6 (Human class of minds) (40 Active Points) 4

7u 2) Mind Pulse: Ego Attack 3d6 (Human class of minds), Autofire (5 shots; +1 1/2) (75 Active Points) 7

6u 3) Telepathic Shriek: Ego Attack 4d6 (Human class of minds), Personal Immunity (+1/4), Area Of Effect (5" Radius; +1) (90 Active Points); No Range (-1/2) 9

9u 4) Mindrending: Killing Attack - Ranged 2d6, Based On EGO Combat Value (Mental Defense applies; +1), Does BODY (+1) (90 Active Points) 9

2u 5) Dreamweaving: Mental Illusions 8d6 (Human class of minds) (40 Active Points); Only To Manipulate Dreams (-1) 4

6u 6) Mental Shutdown: Suppress 9d6, any Mental power one at a time (+1/4) (56 Active Points) 6

6u 7) Telepathy: Telepathy 12d6 (Human class of minds) (60 Active Points) 6

Empathic Mastery

35 1) Inspire: Aid 3d6, any emotion-related Characteristic one at a time (+1/4), Ranged (+1/2) (52 Active Points); Others Only (-1/2)

10 2) Detect Emotions: Detect Emotions A Class Of Things 14-/13- (Mental Group), Discriminatory

30 3) Heightened Control: Continuous (+1) for up to 60 Active Points of any continuing-effect Mental Power (60 Active Points); Concentration, Must Concentrate throughout use of Constant Power (0 DCV; -1) 6

30 4) Social Chameleon: +6 with Interaction Skills

Exarch Physiology

3 1) Perceptive: +1 PER with all Sense Groups

7 2) Exarch Biological Enhancements: Life Support (Eating: Character only has to eat once per week; Extended Breathing: 1 END per Turn; Longevity: 1600 Years; Sleeping: Character only has to sleep 8 hours per week)

Gear: Rockergrrl Armor

4 1) Protection: Armor (2 PD/2 ED) (6 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

1 2) Lookin' Good: +2 COM; OIF (-1/2)

8 3) Spikes And Metal Bits: Killing Attack - Hand-To-Hand 1 point, Damage Shield (+1/2), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Persistent (+1/2), Continuous (+1) (17 Active Points); No STR Bonus (-1/2), OIF (-1/2)

Gear: Standard Equipment

9 1) Custom Gibson Les Paul: Aid Any Empathic Power 4d6, Can Add Maximum Of 34 Points (45 Active Points); Gestures, Requires Gestures throughout (Requires both hands; Complex; -1 1/2), OAF Fragile (-1 1/4), Extra Time (1 Turn (Post-Segment 12), Only to Activate, Character May Take No Other Actions, -3/4), Self Only (-1/2)

14 2) Standard Mageweave Bodysuit: Armor (6 PD/6 ED) (18 Active Points); IIF (-1/4)

36 3) Electrosaber: Killing Attack - Hand-To-Hand 1 1/2d6 (2d6 w/STR), Armor Piercing (+1/2), +2 Increased STUN Multiplier (+1/2), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (62 Active Points); OAF (-1)

Notes: (x2 number of items)

27 4) Laser Pistol: Killing Attack - Ranged 2 1/2d6, Armor Piercing (+1/2) (60 Active Points); OAF (-1), 12 Charges (-1/4) [12]

Mental Wards

25 1) Group Shields: Mental Defense (45 points total), Usable Simultaneously (up to 16 people at once; +1 1/4) (51 Active Points); Costs Endurance (-1/2), Lockout (can't use with her own shields; -1/2) 5

20 2) Mind Shield: +20 Mental Defense (45 points total)

24 3) Background Mind: Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) for up to 60 Active Points of EGO (30 Active Points); Only To Hide From Mind Scan (-1/4)

Silken Blade Kung Fu

Maneuver OCV DCV Notes

8 +2 HTH Damage Class(es)

3 Celestial Dragon Reaches For The Moon -1 -1 Grab Two Limbs, 35 STR for holding on

4 Clouds Cross The Sky +2 +2 Block, Abort

4 Crane Defeats Serpent -1 -2 40 STR to Escape; Grab Two Limbs

4 Crystal Wave Breaks On The Shore -- +5 Dodge, Affects All Attacks, Abort

3 Leopard Paws At The Ground +2 -1 6d6 Strike, Target Falls

4 Master Peng's Silken Fist +0 +2 7d6 Strike

5 Meteor Kick +1 +0 5d6 +v/5; FMove

3 Monkey Falls From Tree +0 +1 5d6 +v/5, Target Falls

5 Pheasant Kick -2 +1 9d6 Strike

4 Silken Hand Strike +0 +0 HKA 1d6 , Must Follow Block

1 Weapon Element: Axes, Maces, and Picks

1 Weapon Element: Chain Weapons

1 Weapon Element: Clubs

1 Weapon Element: Hook Sword

1 Weapon Element: Polearms

1 Weapon Element: Three-Section Staff

1 Weapon Element: Whips

1 Weapon Element: Wind and Fire Wheels

Perks

6 Bennies Package: Fringe Benefit: International Driver's License, License to practice a profession: Therapist, Membership: Masquerade, Passport

9 Music Legend: Reputation: Rockstar (A large group) 14-, +3/+3d6

10 Solvent: Money: Wealthy

1 False Identity: Dr Shya Xiang

3 Well-Connected

3 1) Contact: Grand Mantis (Contact has useful Skills or resources, Good relationship with Contact) (4 Active Points) 11-

5 2) Contact: Ingrid Xiang, Attorney (Contact has significant Contacts of his own, Contact has useful Skills or resources, Good relationship with Contact) (6 Active Points) 12-

11 3) Contact: Music Industry (Contact has useful Skills or resources, Contact limited by identity, Good relationship with Contact), Organization Contact (x3) (12 Active Points) 12-

2 4) Contact: RIAA (Contact has useful Skills or resources, Contact limited by identity), Organization Contact (x3) (3 Active Points) 8-

7 5) Contact: Tomorrow Legion (Contact has extremely useful Skills or resources, Very Good relationship with Contact) (8 Active Points) 12-

Talents

3 Perfect Pitch

Skills

20 +2 Overall

12 +2 with HTH and Mental Combat

3 Acrobatics 13-

3 Acting 14-

3 Analyze: Psionics 13-

3 Animal Handler 14-

3 Breakfall 13-

3 Bureaucratics 14-

3 Contortionist 13-

3 Conversation 14-

3 CuK: Exarch 13-

3 High Society 14-

3 Interrogation 14-

3 Jack of All Trades

2 1) PS: Guitar Maker (3 Active Points) 13-

2 2) PS: Meditation (3 Active Points) 14-

2 3) PS: Musician: Vocalist (3 Active Points) 14-

4 4) PS: Songwriter (5 Active Points) 14-

1 5) PS: Therapist (2 Active Points) 11-

3 Linguist

3 1) Language: Draconic (idiomatic) (4 Active Points)

3 2) Language: English (idiomatic) (4 Active Points)

0 3) Language: Exarchian (idiomatic) (4 Active Points)

3 4) Language: French (idiomatic) (4 Active Points)

3 5) Language: Mandarin (idiomatic) (4 Active Points)

3 6) Language: Spanish (idiomatic) (4 Active Points)

11 Musical Instrument Familiarity (Aerophones, Chordophones, Hurdy-Gurdy, Idiophones, Steel Guitar) 13-

3 Oratory 14-

3 Paramedics 13-

3 Persuasion 14-

3 Power: Mentalism Tricks 13-

3 Scholar

1 1) KS: Chinese Philosophy (2 Active Points) 11-

1 2) KS: Legends And Lore (2 Active Points) 11-

1 3) KS: Silken Blade Kung Fu (2 Active Points) 11-

2 4) KS: The Martial Arts World (3 Active Points) 13-

2 5) KS: The Music Industry (3 Active Points) 13-

2 6) KS: The Psionic World (3 Active Points) 13-

3 Scientist

2 1) SS: Psionics 13- (3 Active Points)

2 2) SS: Psychology 13- (3 Active Points)

2 3) SS: Xenology 13- (3 Active Points)

3 Seduction 14-

3 Streetwise 14-

3 Systems Operation 13-

3 Teamwork 13-

3 Trading 14-

10 Two-Weapon Fighting (HTH)

11 WF: Beam Weapons, Common Martial Arts Melee Weapons, Common Melee Weapons, Hook Sword, Off Hand, Three-Section Staff, Vehicle Weapons, Wind and Fire Wheels

Total Powers & Skill Cost: 825

Total Cost: 1017

200+ Disadvantages

5 Distinctive Features: Purple Eyes (Easily Concealed; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)

0 Distinctive Features: Strong Psychic Signature (Easily Concealed; Always Noticed and Causes Major Reaction; Detectable Only By Unusual Senses)

10 Distinctive Features: Style Limitation (Not Concealable; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses; Not Distinctive In Some Cultures)

10 Hunted: Heart Breaker 8- (As Pow; Harshly Punish)

15 Hunted: Hyperion Institute 11- (Mo Pow; NCI; Watching)

0 Hunted: Paprazzi 11- (Less Pow; Watching)

15 Hunted: The Crossroads 11- (As Pow; Harshly Punish)

15 Psychological Limitation: Doesn't like to be alone (Very Common; Moderate)

10 Psychological Limitation: Fan Girl, tends to gush and get very excited about things that interest her. (Common; Moderate)

20 Psychological Limitation: Rebellious; values freedom above all else (Very Common; Strong)

10 Psychological Limitation: Tends to reflect emotions of others (Common; Moderate)

5 Rivalry: Professional and Romantic (Rival Band; Rival is Less Powerful; Seek to Outdo, Embarrass, or Humiliate Rival; Rival Aware of Rivalry)

15 Social Limitation: Secret Identity (Frequently; Major)

687 Experience Points

(22 points unspent)

Total Disadvantage Points: 1017

Background/History: Sheyassar wanted nothing more than to get out; out of her

home, out of her family, off her world. She was rebellious and free-spirited. Not exactly crimes

for a member of the Exarch, but attributes the neo-Utopian society disfavored. As with the

others who chaffed under the world collective, she was given the option of self-imposed exile.

She took it.

Her starship arrived with little fanfare in China far away from civilization. Taking what she

was allowed by Exarch law, her ship's final task before self destruction was to alter her

appearance to match the locals.

Sheyassar stayed in the People's Republic for about 2 years, mostly in the rural areas. Once

acclimated with the world and having learned a couple of languages she hopped ship to Hong Kong

and the away from a government that reminded her too much of home. This was in 1967; she found

her way to Europe, studying music and Earth cultures. She met the dragon, Giselle in 1972 at a

rock festival in Wales. Though they sensed something different in each other and parted as

friends, it wasn't until almost two years later that Giselle contacted Sheyassar about joining a

band.

Since the success of Masquerade, Sheyassar has had to carefully craft a few identities for

herself: Glamour Girl, the lead guitarist of Masquerade, Dr. Shya Xiang, a private practice

therapist, and finally her “true” identity Sheyassar "Shy" Golden, citizen of United States, and

general rabble rouser.

Personality/Motivation: Shy is a projective empath with a rebellious streak.

As Glamour Girl, Shy is a confident and alluring musician. She writes songs to affect certain

emotions in her audience. She is fascinated by emotions and the ways people express them.

At live shows she uses her powers to "set the appropriate" mood in the audience. This is to

enhance the showmanship of the band. Outside of her shows, she is loathe to use her powers to

control others. She holds puppet master style mentalists in disdain.

As Dr Xiang, she uses her abilities to 'free' her patients from their inner demons or outer

influences to that the true individual can come to fore.

Quote: "Is that how you really feel?"

Powers/Tactics: A telepath and projective empath, Sheyassar has a variety of

mental powers to call on. Her most potent are her abilities to alter the emotions of a large

group of individuals and her ability to unlock or close off emotions on a more permanent level.

The former can be used over an area where as the latter requires intimacy (conversational

closeness) and only affects one person at a time.

As a child in the Military Caste of the Exarch she was trained in Telepathic Defense and use of

blasters. Since arriving on Earth she has studied martial arts with an old woman she encountered

when she first arrived.

Campaign Use: Masquerade is a background bit for Else Earth; powerful, but for

the most part innocuous, supers who can be used in adventures. Admittedly 30 years past their

heyday as a music act they are still big draws to some and have put out work fairly consistently

since the early 70's

The band has many hunteds/enemies and has found themselves drawn into adventure on occasion.

Appearance: Sheyassar appears as a beautiful woman seemingly of Chinese

descent. She has long black hair that she wears straight and usually disguises her violet

colored eyes with contacts. As Dr Xiang she dresses in professional, tasteful clothing, wears

her hair up in a tight bun and wears glasses. She likes dark colored suits with bright colored

accessories.

As Shy Golden, she's a fashion maven and follows modern trends closely, she wears her hair in a

number of styles, sometimes having her magic using friends alter it so she can wear it short and

return it to "proper" length for her performances.

As Glamour Girl, she wears a flattering if not revealing "rocker grrl" costume of black leather

pants, a tight purple shirt and a black leather duster with studs and spikes, platform shoes, an

a white porcelain face mask with gold and purple designs

• 2 weeks later...

ok the build for Kitsune.

I'll get her background asap.

Anyone know some good female japanese names?

I'd like something sweet having to do with good fortune and/or snow...weird I know.

and the build isn't set in stone, and the kitsune form needs to be put to HD

but the term is coming to a close and I need to work on my schoolwork

Kitsune

Val Char Cost Roll Notes

15 STR 5 12- Lift 200.0kg; 3d6 [1]

33 DEX 69 16- OCV: 11/DCV: 11

20 CON 20 13-

12 BODY 4 11-

23 INT 13 14- PER Roll 14-

22 EGO 24 13- ECV: 7

18 PRE 8 13- PRE Attack: 3 1/2d6

36 COM 13 16-

13 PD 10 Total: 13 PD (3 rPD)

13 ED 9 Total: 13 ED (3 rED)

7 SPD 27 Phases: 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11, 12

7 REC 0

44 END 2

32 STUN 2 Total Characteristic Cost: 215

Movement:

Running: 10"/20"

Flight: 40"/80"

Leaping: 20"/40"

Swimming: 3"/6"

Cost Powers END

90 Arcane Adept: Kitsune Magic: Variable Power Pool (Magic Pool), 60 base + 30 control cost

0 1) In Dreams She Walks Through Walls: Desolidification (affected by Magic) (40 Active Points) Real Cost: 40 4

0 2) Kitsune-bi (Fox Fire): Sight Group Images 1" radius, +/-3 to PER Rolls (19 Active Points); Only To Create Light (-1) Real Cost: 9 2

0 3) Summon Spirits: Summon 300-point Ghost (60 Active Points); Extra Time (5 Minutes, -2), Concentration, Must Concentrate throughout use of Constant Power (1/2 DCV; -1/2), Summoned Being Must Inhabit Locale (-1/2) Real Cost: 15 6

40 Arcane Gadgets and Weapons: VPP (Gadget Pool), 30 base + 15 control cost, (45 Active Points); VPP Can Only Be Changed At Base (-1/2)

90 Flying Through The Night Away: Multipower, 90-point reserve

7u 1) Dancing On Air: Flight 20", Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4), Usable Simultaneously (up to 2 people at once; +1/2) (70 Active Points) 3

9u 2) This Flight Tonight: Flight 20", Usable Simultaneously (up to 2 people at once; +1/2), MegaScale (1" = 100 km; +3/4) (90 Active Points) 9

30 Kiss of the Norhtern Winds (Ninja-to And Saya): Multipower, 60-point reserve, (60 Active Points); all slots OAF (-1)

2u 1) Ghost Cutting Blade: HKA 1 1/2d6, Invisible to Hearing Group (+1/4), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Affects Desolidified Any form of Desolidification (+1/2) (56 Active Points); OAF (-1), STR Minimum (-3/4)

1u 2) Blinding Powder In Saya: Sight Group Flash 2d6 (10 Active Points); 1 Charge (-2), OAF (-1), No Range (-1/2) [1]

1u 3) Hilt/Saya As Club: HA +2d6, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Affects Desolidified Any form of Desolidification (+1/2) (20 Active Points); OAF (-1), STR Minimum (-3/4), Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1/2)

1u 4) Sageo As Strangling Garrotte: HA +3d6, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Affects Desolidified Any form of Desolidification (+1/2) (30 Active Points); OAF (-1), Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1/2), Required Hands Two-Handed (-1/2), STR Minimum (-1/4), Must Follow A Successful Grab Maneuver (-1/4)

1u 5) Saya And Sageo As Climbing Platform: +1 with Climbing Skill (5 Active Points); OAF (-1)

1u 6) Saya As Breathing Tube (Takezutso): Life Support (Expanded Breathing: Underwater) (5 Active Points); Only Works Close To The Surface (-1), OAF (-1)

Super Athletic

20 1) Deflecting And Dodging: Missile Deflection (Any Ranged Attack)

28 2) Leaping to the Clouds: Leaping +17" (20" forward, 10" upward) (Accurate), Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (28 Active Points) 1

Supernatural Physiology

90 1) Can You See The Real Me: Multiform (423 Character Points in the most expensive form) (Instant Change)

3 2) Just a Scratch: Damage Resistance (3 PD/3 ED)

25 3) Nine Lucky Tails: Luck 5d6

11 4) Strong Willed: Mental Defense (15 points total)

20 5) Supernatural Life-Form: Life Support (Extended Breathing: 1 END per Turn; Immunity: All terrestrial poisons and chemical warfare agents; Longevity: Immortal; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat)

10 6) Supernatural Protections: Power Defense (10 points)

30 7) Supernatural Toughness: Energy Damage Reduction, Resistant, 50%

30 8) Supernatural Toughness: Physical Damage Reduction, Resistant, 50%

104 9) Supreme Shape Shifter: Shape Shift (Sight, Hearing, Radio, Touch and Smell/Taste Groups, any humanoid form), Imitation, Instant Change, Makeover, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Persistent (+1/2) (104 Active Points)

Supernatural Senses

10 1) Analytical Scent: Analyze with Smell/Taste Group

5 2) At Home in the Dark: Nightvision

10 3) Foretell The Future: Precognitive Clairsentience (Sight And Hearing Groups) (50 Active Points); Extra Time (5 Minutes, Character May Take No Other Actions, -2 1/4), Precognition Only (-1), Concentration, Must Concentrate throughout use of Constant Power (1/2 DCV; -1/2) 5

10 4) Keen Senses: Discriminatory with Smell/Taste Group

5 5) Keen sense of smell: Tracking with Normal Smell

10 6) Scent of My Enemies: Targeting with Normal Smell

Martial Arts: Taijutsu And Friends

Maneuver OCV DCV Notes

12 +3 HTH Damage Class(es)

4 Atemi Punch -1 +1 3 1/2d6 NND

4 Block +2 +2 Block, Abort

4 Choke Hold -2 +0 Grab One Limb; 3 1/2d6 NND

4 Dodge -- +5 Dodge, Affects All Attacks, Abort

4 Escape +0 +0 45 STR vs. Grabs

5 Kick -2 +1 10d6 Strike

4 Knife Hand -2 +0 HKA 2d6

3 Legsweep +2 -1 7d6 Strike, Target Falls

4 Punch +0 +2 8d6 Strike

3 Throw +0 +1 6d6 +v/5, Target Falls

4 Weapon Bind +1 +0 Bind, 40 STR

1 Weapon Element: Off Hand

Perks

5 Jet Setter: Fringe Benefit: International Driver's License, Membership: Masquerade, Passport

8 Several Life-times of Savings: Money: Wealthy

20 The Retreat: Extra Dimensional Home

10 Woman of Many Faces: 10 false Identities

3 Well-Connected

11 1) Allies: Contact: The Order of Nimue (Contact has very useful Skills or resources), Organization Contact (x3) (12 Active Points) 11-

3 2) Benefactors: Contact: The Seven Dragons of Heaven (Mystical Group Protecting Asia) (Contact has very useful Skills or resources) (4 Active Points) 11-

2 3) Student: Contact: Taki Amuratsu, J-Pop superstar of the moment (Good relationship with Contact) (3 Active Points) 11-

Talents

3 Sleepy...Like a Fox!: Lightsleep

15 Doolittle? Who's That?: Beast Speech

20 Disney Princess Powers Activate!: Animal Friendship

3 Time keeps on slippin': Absolute Time Sense

3 All Roads Lead To Home: Bump Of Direction

6 Miss Me With Your Best Shot: Combat Luck (3 PD/3 ED)

5 I...I Will Survive: Rapid Healing

2 She Walks on Moonlight: Trackless Stride

20 Talk To Me: Universal Translator 14-

Skills

2 +1 OCV with Ninja-to

8 +1 with All Combat

6 +2 with Conversation, Persuasion, and Seduction

30 1000 years young!: +3 Overall

3 Acrobatics 16-

3 Analyze: Magic 14-

3 Breakfall 16-

3 Climbing 16-

3 Contortionist 16-

3 Conversation 13-

3 Cryptography 14-

3 Disguise 14-

3 High Society 13-

3 Intonjutsu: Concealment 14-

3 Jack of All Trades

2 1) PS: Kunoichi (3 Active Points) 12-

2 2) PS: Musician: (3 Active Points) 16-

2 3) PS: Musician: Drummer (3 Active Points) 16-

2 4) PS: Musician: Precusionist (3 Active Points) 16-

2 5) PS: Musician: Shamisen (3 Active Points) 16-

2 6) PS: Musician: Shinobue (3 Active Points) 16-

3 7) PS: Musician: Vocalist (4 Active Points) 14-

3 Linguist

1 1) Language: Cantonese (completely fluent) (3 Active Points)

5 2) Language: English (imitate dialects)

1 3) Language: French (completely fluent) (3 Active Points)

0 4) Language: Japanese (idiomatic) (4 Active Points)

3 5) Language: Korean (completely fluent)

3 6) Language: Mandarin (completely fluent)

1 7) Language: Ninja Clan Codes and Symbols (Fluent Conversation; Literacy) (3 Active Points)

3 8) Language: Spanish (idiomatic) (4 Active Points)

2 9) Language: Vietnamese (basic conversation) (1 Active Points)

13 Magic Skill 19-

3 Mimicry 14-

3 Oratory 13-

3 Persuasion 13-

3 SS: Pharmacology/Toxicology 12-

3 Scholar

2 1) KS: Arcane And Occult Lore (3 Active Points) 14-

2 2) KS: Legends And Lore (3 Active Points) 14-

3 3) KS: Taijutsu (4 Active Points) 15-

2 4) KS: Taiko Drumming (3 Active Points) 14-

5 Seduction 14-

3 Shadowing 14-

5 Stealth 17-

3 Tracking 14-

3 Traveler

9 WF: Common Martial Arts Melee Weapons, Common Melee Weapons, Common Missile Weapons, Blowguns, Fukimi-Bari, Garrote

Total Powers & Skill Cost: 1071

Total Cost: 1286

200+ Disadvantages

10 Distinctive Features: Style Not Concealable, Noticed and Recognizable, Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses, Detectable by Large Group

15 Distinctive Features: Unearthly Beauty (Concealable; Always Noticed and Causes Major Reaction (Desire); Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)

15 Hunted: Ameratsu 11- (Frequently), More Powerful, NCI, Watching

20 Hunted: The Clan of the Eightfold Dragon 8- (Occasionally), More Powerful, NCI, Harshly Punish

Notes: The ninja clan that trained her. They keep an eye on her to make sure she does not fall to evil ways.

20 Hunted: The Covenent of Five 8- (Mo Pow; NCI; Harshly Punish)

20 Psychological Limitation: Hedonistic and Selfish (Very Common; Strong)

15 Psychological Limitation: Mischevious and capricious (Common; Strong)

15 Psychological Limitation: Overconfident (Very Common; Moderate)

20 Psychological Limitation: Personal Code (Common; Total)

Notes: Bring no harm to the innocent. Defend the weak from the strong. Never break word of honor. Rebuke Evil.

15 Social Limitation: Secret Identity: Supernatural Nature is Unknown to the real world (Frequently; Major)

921 Experience Points

Total Disadvantage Points: 1286

Background/History:

Personality/Motivation:

Quote:

Powers/Tactics:

Campaign Use:

Appearance:

Very nice work on Kitsune. As for her name, I can only suggest looking at the entry for kitsune and Inari on Wikipedia; as the god(dess) of Kitsune, Inari is also a deity of good fortune. There could be something there.

And I'm eager to see the backstory that justifies that build. Yow. I guess when you're a 1,000-year-old supernatural being, you really do pick up a few tricks.