Are we Ready to Rock? I dunno...are we?

Enforcer84

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Are we Ready to Rock? I dunno...are we?

Yes, I know you’ve got other plans, but thinking about this thread, I came up with some concepts for villains in the music biz (super villains, that is).

I. Hip-Hop is the ideal platform for villains. Putting new meaning into the term gangsta rap.:sneaky:

The Freestylerz are MC Blast, Beatbox and Billionaire. Billionaire is a technological genius, he created lots of gadgets and invented a stage show that is unsurpassed. Beatbox is superstrong, he moves swiftly and has a deep voice with which he can create amazing sounds. Even elephants respond to his voice. MC Blast is an energy projector, he fires plasma bolts and can create an incredible light show. The band is accompanied by many bodyguards, servants, and lots of hot chicks. Among them many androids in human shape created by Billionaire. The Freestylerz are greedy but they are not mad...this would be left for our new entry.

II. Disco is it! Two years ago, a band of five brothers was hit by a meteorite in their car just coming back to L.A. from a gig in Las Vegas. Their father and manager had taken the plane and so the brothers were alone with their driver, who died in the course of the accident. Each of the brothers got superpowers and went nuts, but they still perform.

They are the Joshua 5! (ABC, as easy as 1,2,3):celebrate

Eric- the youngest of the brothers, lead vocals, most insane of them all, wonderful voice though, his main power is shape shifting:D, has adjustment powers and is an excellent dancer

Luke- guitar, gained telekinetic powers, can control several guitars at a time, flight, total maniac, full of anger

Roy- bass, desolidification & flight, totally seperated himself from the outside world, only his family can communicate with him

Dave- keyboards, stretching & extra limbs, happy go lucky guy, who lives life to the extreme, acts as if each day would be his last,

Ken- drums, superspeed, womanizer, his only interest are women, being in a popular band gets him the attention of amny good looking girls, so he enjoys it

Matthew Joshua – the father and mastermind

I like the idea of the guitarist being an alien - Do these ladies have secret ID's or are the publicly "outted" allready? I they are outed, the guitarist should have four arms - she's gotta have a double guitar, one of those seven string/12 string combos! For powers, perhaps an alien martial art and being poisonous would be enough.. throw in an origin from a high g world (say, 25 strength), make the MA based on powers rather than the m/a skills...

Call her "Fury" - AKA "Georgia Stann" AKA (when her teammates are teasing her) "Furious George"...

-Cratermaker

• 11 months later...

For lead guitar I am a little stuck. Originally I was going to go Banshee, fey, or Efreet/Djinni style creature but I realized that I need to balance the magic of the Dragon and the Kitsune, so now I'm thinking of going to the opposite extreme and having her be an alien. And I have no idea what powerset I want.

A band like this is crying out for an Empyrean, maybe with speed or sound powers, or just superhuman skill from playing the guitar for three centuries. She could compete with Isabella for partying rep. Perhaps known to her people as Riffmistress Sarana.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

With "White Lady" and "Silver Angel" I think you have a theme going.

How about "Snow Fox" for the Kitsune?

"Marble" (a hard stone, and white) for the dense brick?

Who am I overlooking....

Lucius Alexander

And the albino palindromedary