Suggestions needed: Animal super villains

nexus

Re: Suggestions needed: Animal super villains

I like Stegron for many reasons, not least that he was the first comic book mad scientist character I ever read about. That and like every 7-year old, I just plain liked dinosaurs.

Blasts form the past:

The Master Dog, an arch-villain with thugs to fetch for him and a bone to pick with humanity.

That picture with the second link, there, it's just, umm... :angst:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Stegron for many reasons, not least that he was the first comic book mad scientist character I ever read about. That and like every 7-year old, I just plain liked dinosaurs.

That picture with the second link, there, it's just, umm... :angst:

I miss the old "Pics that could be Supers" thread. Some great, deeply strange stuff, there.

Velvet - looks harmless, almost pretty... then hits you with a shockingly large area-effect entangle, and eats you alive.

Odontomachus Man - Leaping, H-T-H Killing attack with double knockback, Armour, 360 vision......

The Caecilian - blind burrowing amphibian, with sensory tentacles. Her kids flay her alive for food, but since she's busy, you'll do instead. Lethally poisonous skin, and of course works for the Mafia.

The Slow Loris - Cute, non-threatening, but deadly if he gets you in a headlock, because of his venemous elbows

The Barnacle - and not one of the nice ones, either. A mutant Sacculina, spreading invisibly like a fungus thru your body and changing your gender to female, and your subsequent 'pregnancy' IS INSTEAD MILLIONS OF SACCULINA LARVAE...

The Thumbsplitter - Incredibly acute vision, well beyond human range, formidible armour, and a punch faster than the eye can see, that can in the case of this giant mutant, knock down a building. Make her a Nannosquilla and she can roll along like a wheel, too.

I'm sure I'll think of more...

The Thumbsplitter - Incredibly acute vision, well beyond human range, formidible armour, and a punch faster than the eye can see, that can in the case of this giant mutant, knock down a building. Make her a Nannosquilla and she can roll along like a wheel, too.

A martial artist with the powers of a mantis shrimp would be utterly devastating. An ungodly amount of bonus HA that's invisible to the sight group is bad enough on its own!

Re: Suggestions need: Animal super villains

Lessee here now ... I had a BUNCH Of these once ...

Bloodbath: A shark that can exist on land ... brick with HKA (bite), Enraged at sight of blood, that sort of thing. If feasible, you should probably give him legs, or else he'll just look silly.

Pandemic: A panda version of Plague (from the CU).

Uproar: A lion with a super-roar that can shatter concrete.

Hip Hop: Superleaping Kangaroo, extra STR only with legs. Add Savate for more fun.

Armory: An octopus with weapons attached to the end of every tentacle, riding a little tank-like thing so he could get around out of water.

Wingspan: An eagle with steel-like serrated wings; a move-by artist.

Chamaniac (or Chameliac): A chameleon with power mimicry; his body coloration would mimic the costume of whoever he was copying, but he could only copy one person at a time. Of course, also got their power-based weaknesses (see: Kryptonite).

blood bath should have a flight ring. Flying sharks are freaky