Suggestions needed: Animal super villains

nexus

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Suggestions need: Animal super villains

A supergenius lab mouse with extreme megalomania.

With an idiot sidekick who keeps messing up his plans to conquer the world.

Or have you heard that one before? :whistle:

I always thought that the mice were aliens - so it's not really an animal with powers, as opposed to a galactic superbeing, intruding onto our dimension.

You could modify the background to the Mighty Wom-BOT, and make him a cybernetic wombat.

A kleptomaniac raccoon.

An assassin based off a walking stick, or some other variety of camouflaged insect.

A sloth? - SPD 1, but when he finally attacks, you really don't want to be the target.

A giant (well, bigger than normal) hagfish, able to breathe air and teleport

A star-nosed mole. Or any mole. It's been done to death though. . .

An aye-aye (seen here). Make him bigger, and you have an ugly nocturnal primate that behaves kind of like a woodpecker.

And, because it's just strange, and ugly, the blobfish.

Re: Suggestions needed: Animal super villains

Well, the alien theory is intriguing, but I prefer to go with published canon as much as practicable: "they're ordinary mice, whose genes have been spliced..." :cool:

A couple of other ideas (from that funny-animals campaign we played):

A martial-artist beaver. Not an obvious choice, until you realize his weapon of choice is a large cleaver. :P

An armadillo tank. Natural armor, strong claws, Tunneling. Fun combo.

(And no, I dont mean Tarkus although that is such a kewl image it's stuck with me forever.)

I havent read the whole thread so forgive me if these have already been suggested:

Bab-oom: Baboon with a thing for explosives and demolitions, somewhat of a gadgeteer.

Morph: Sentient Bacterial Colony/Slime Mould, shapeshifter with regeneration, extra limbs and duplication. Also has desolidification and clinging with affects physical world- Morph infiltrates a host body and rides them to a destination, unpleasant flu-like symptoms optional.

Karma: A chameleon with powers that alter probability. Comes in good and bad Karma flavours (Luck, Eb with variable special effects; must be a plausible cause for 'the accident'.)

Twitch: A Woodpecker with superspeed. Able to set up destructive vibrations in objects by pecking at them (Tunneling, Penetrating HKA).

Citizen Kane: A Cane Toad. Able to generate Mental Illusions.

Of course, there's always Kitten Kong.....an adorable little kitty who accidentally got herself growed to ginormous size and is now wreaking playful havoc throughout the city - this was one I used in my campaign, it was quite funny watching one of the PC's trying to stop her giant pet cat from devouring innocent bystanders without actually hurting it...and going nuts at any of her teammates who even looked like they were about to use a harmful assault... :)

Of course' date=' there's always [b']Kitten Kong[/b].....an adorable little kitty who accidentally got herself growed to ginormous size and is now wreaking playful havoc throughout the city - this was one I used in my campaign, it was quite funny watching one of the PC's trying to stop her giant pet cat from devouring innocent bystanders without actually hurting it...and going nuts at any of her teammates who even looked like they were about to use a harmful assault... :)

Like the puppy in Alice in Wonderland?

A mouse: infiltration expert with Tunneling (leave hole behind) --- do you have any idea what those little $%*@%*#s can get into?!?

A ferret: the crazy killer of the group. Extra PRE dice, only to make a PRE attack that 'freezes' his victim just before hitting him/her.

A songbird: song based "fascination" attack (mental entangle).

A buck or a ram: Move Through attack.

A frog: underwater travel, and/or sonic blast.

More as I think of them.

I made a dinosaur character (posted here in fact) a while ago who wasn't a brick, but was a sort-of Dr. Strange character who used shamanistic dino-magic. He had travelled through time from an ancient, lost-to-paleontology species that had evolved from velociraptors. He also had a magic stone axe.

I liked him. :)

Howabout some Champions-inspired ones?

Owlculon - owl with eyebeams, and can rotate his head all the way around to blast ya! Swooping in on silent wings to zap the heroes.

Black Harlequin Duck - madcap gadgeteer with a penchant for toys and fowl play.

Halfjack Russell - cyborg terror-terrier.

Foxbat - 'nuff said. The other animal named ones like King Cobra etc. would be easy...maybe too easy.

Lady Blue Heron - bird with a battlesuit and a Robin Hood streak.