What game would you LOVE to play in?

JmOz

Re: What game would you LOVE to play in?

Just about anything from my library, really...but to narrow things down a bit:

Arduin, Stormbringer, Champions (My favorite version of the Hero System has always been this one), Traveller, James Bond 007, Mobile Suit Gundam (in Mekton Zeta), Albedo, Teenagers From Outer Space, and Toon.

(Any game would be good, really.)

I think it would be a blast to play in the world presented by a fanfic called "The Dance of Shiva." The author manages to link Sailor Moon, Tenchi, Bubblegum Crisis, Patlabor, and a few other anime settings into one shared world. So you'd be able to play in a near-future setting with super-science, espers, "magic", and various forms of OIHID supers.

A good fantasy + Sci-Fi mix. That's so rare. Thankfully there's hero and I can design the world myself with it. Oh joy!

I was just thinking of that... sorta Final Fantasy-ish, Vibroaxes vs Flame Darts, "SS: Quantum Physics as a Required Skill Roll for my Disintegrate spell" type of game...

There's two: one is a fantasy game where every character is a member of a thief's guild. Lord of the Rings meets Goodfellas. The second one is a monster-hunter game' date=' somewhere between Call of Cthulhu and Supernatural (I will in fact be forced to DM this one soon, since no one is stepping up in my group....... ). Oh! and a low level horror-survival game with zombies. God, I love zombies (sentences like that will get me in jail someday).[/quote']

Ditto to the Supernatural/Monster Hunter game. I've run them several time, and I love doing it but I'd love to be a player just once...

• 3 weeks later...

Easy. A Shadowrun 3rd edition game set in Hudson City. Failing that, a HERO Urban Fantasy game set in a Shadowrun-esque Hudson City. In either case, I would like to keep it episodic and round robin with one or more other GM's.

A Dark Sun inspired desert wastelands fantasy game might be fun too.

And though I run a Space Opera campaign (thanks for the compliment ghost-angel), I would sorely love to play in one.