A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Fire is an abstract force? I gotta remember that the next time I burn myself.

Yes, in a way. Most kami represent a specific place (the kami of this tree, or that mountain, of this stream, or that large stone), not all-encompassing ideas (such as air, fire, earth, water, wood, metal, and so on.)

noire.png

Noir

"Hey buddy can you spare a smoke?"

"Thanks."

"No need to look that way fellow. I get that all the time. People always confusing me for that dead actor. Names' Sam, but people around these parts call me Noir. I haven't a clue why."

"I tell ya it's always the dames who do you in. Here I was looking for one thing, and in the end I was looking for another. Things were starting to look good. I had the bundle and I had figured out all the angles. That was when things went crazy."

"Seems there were these two pajama boys duking it out. One of these was some mad scientist or something. I had just put the bundle in the bagage room at the bus terminal when there was this bright light that caught my eye. I turned and the next thing I knew I was here. Well not here exactly but some movie house. And the mad scientist had the other pajama boy on the ropes. Without thinking I clobbered the mook and dropped him like a ton of bricks. Now, here I was a hero too. But I got to tell you buddy, I'd trade it all to go back. All this color can't be good for you."

He's a nuclear physicist who gained control of atomic energy when the experimental reactor he was working on suffered a partial meltdown. Now he fights criminals who use science to endanger humanity.

She's a woodland sorceress with control over all aspects of nature, including plant life and bio-energy. She fights a tireless battle against evil forces that endanger the the innocent and the environment.

Together, they are a formidable crime-fighting team.

Yang and yin.

Science and nature.

Technology and magic.

AtomEve.png

Atom and Eve!