Internet themed gadgets

nexus

I need a few ideas for gadgets and gizmos based on Internet terminology and slang. Science and Rubber science type things for a tongue in cheek campaign. Some ideas I had were

Flamer: A miniature flame thrower

Firewall: A Force wall generator

Spamblocker: Flash Defense gadget

Denial of Service attack: A attack that overloads the target's nervous system paralyzing for the temporarily.

Viruses: Various Drains, Supresses

Re: Internet themed gadgets

Sending out Spam: 3d6 Energy Blast' date=' OAF, 1 clip of 64 charges, clips can only be regained at the grocery store or in the pantries of some homes.[/quote']

Okay, my brain must be mush. I read that as "... panties of some homes." :eek:

Malware Scan and Quarrantine: Healing, any one physical Characteristic.

Send Packet: Teleportation

Receive Packet: Teleportation, Usable Against Others, Only to bring them to you

Not so much "internet" related as just plain computer-related:

Reboot: BODY Healing, back from Death

Defrag Drive: Aid SPD

Zombie Farm: Small mechanical drones that can spy for you or carry small objects.

Black Ice: ranged oil slick generator for use against cars or people

These are more hacking terms than internet slang but I thought they'd apply.

And nobody has yet posted plays on Net or Web?

Come on guys, show the man a decent entangle here. Base it upon hypnosis and somebody will get repped.

And where are the 'bots? Something that cries out for a decent summon, sidekick, heck followers even. Spam bots for attacking people, google bots for capture and kidnapping...

I need a few ideas for gadgets and gizmos based on Internet terminology and slang. Science and Rubber science type things for a tongue in cheek campaign. Some ideas I had were

Flamer: A miniature flame thrower

Firewall: A Force wall generator

Spamblocker: Flash Defense gadget

Denial of Service attack: A attack that overloads the target's nervous system paralyzing for the temporarily.

I'd make that a Flash against _all_ senses.

Viruses: Various Drains, Supresses

You've Got Mail!: Entangle, NND (Defense is accessing your mail server and reading one new email).

Backscatter: EB, Indirect, only fires behind the PC.

Eternal September: Drain INT linked with Drain Computer Programming linked with Drain KS(Internet Etiquette).

Alice and Bob: Telepathy (SFX is summoning Alice and Bob at the two locations that wish to communicate; Alice is chatty, Bob is taciturn)

AOHell: EDM From any point on this dimension to one point on another dimension (Hell's 9,999,999th level).

Banana Problem: Major Transform (Into character who must repeat the last action taken over and over and over); Heals Normally.

One more:

Black Magic: VPP (only affects computers -1) (Player has no conscious control over power selection -2) (Player has no conscious control over powers -1) (Invisible Power Effects +1) (Cosmic +2)

"You don't know what you did, or how you did it, but you did something, somewhere to someone."