Kazei 5 Update

Susano

Just thought I'd mention this -- I just completed writing the last of the background fluff for K5. This means I now start on the GM's section (suggested campaigns, scenarios, house rules, setting secrets) and character sheets.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Kazei 5 Update

Just thought I'd mention this -- I just completed writing the last of the background fluff for K5. This means I now start on the GM's section (suggested campaigns' date=' scenarios, house rules, setting secrets) and character sheets.[/quote']Will it be a 5th Ed or 6th Ed release?

TB

6th once all is said and done. Naturally' date=' it's all in 5th right now.[/quote']Wish you'd release sooner, rather than later, and just do an update or make both versions available in one zip file.

Whatever, just getter done!! (as they say around this neck of the woods)

You coming to GenCon this year?

TB

I've started punching the assorted NPCs into Hero Designer. Gestalt had 40+... Right now I'm looking at 38. Many will be condensed character sheets... so I might be able to add more if needed. There's also going to be some mecha and vehicle character sheets and several computers.

Here's a teaser as to what the NPC section will contain:

Cyberdroids

Replicated Humans

Esper Weapons

Street Samurai

Corporate Officials

Cyborgs

Police Officers

and at least one catgirl

I've been putting various PCs into Hero Designer to get them ready. The least expensive NPC is 109 points. The most is 940... but I think another NPC will beat that and be near 1,000.